Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sounds Like a good Idea Eh?

Yes! 0.8 80.0% [ 4 ]
No! 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 >

Have you Ever Wanted a Text Desciption of your Gaia Avatar to go along with an image?

Too busy to do it yourself, or simply want someone else's take on it? Then look no further! Give me an IMage of Your avatar! a few hours upon my acceptance, a few hundred gold, maybe more if it's a long description, A list of equipment the avatar has on (it'll make my life easier), a general feel you want to have, EX: Playful, deadly, sexy and so forth, and any other random tidbits of story you want added and Voila I will have a Text description of your avatar.

Have you Ever wanted your avatar to undergo a fantastic story with atleast ten pages a chapter? How about Romance, fighting, I can do it all just ask! Well not all but i can do most! Just give me a Time line, a basic interprtation of the avatar's emotion basis, and a very very basic plot structure and I will amaze!

Payment will take place in two pieces one third before i begin for my time, and the other two thirds upon decent completeion, if it is wrong I will try again. Upon the third Try if you wish i will stop trying.

other Misc. Writing services name it and I'll tell you if i can do it!

Send me a PM if you want to use my services! I am a College student so My time is a little limited on occasion If i do not respond to your PM within a day please do not be angry as I have some trouble getting on a computer occasionaly, but I promise i will finish any job i take on!
I'm a starving artist i can't eat BUMPs ^.^

Demonic Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
*bumps* Hello ^.^ Have we met?
chained_nightrose
*bumps* Hello ^.^ Have we met?

I belive so!

Demonic Flatterer

9,050 Points