Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the Avatar RP.

Here are the rules:
No Flaming
No Godmoding/Autohitting
No Cybering...keep romance pg13

There can only be one Avitar per nation. PM me to ask.
All Avatar Positions have been filled.

If you want to be added PM me with your bending style and the
desired name for your bender/warrior.

You may be a warrior instead of a bender if you wish.

Other than those things just have fun.

Soryuju Hyuuga(Water Avatar) Name: Toren
CrimsonScar(Air Avatar) Name: Iwa Chung
Cursedlove22(Earth Avatar) Name: Tousen
ewock(Fire Avatar) Name: Galwyn
Leon hart313 RP Name: Aang

Water Benders/Water Nation
1.Soryuju Hyuuga RP name: Toren
2.ronspike RP name: Flowen
3.Midnights Dawning RP name: Katara
4.wolfsblood3 RP name: Aura
5.[[o.B.n]] RP name: Saphira

Water Tribe Warriors:

Fire Benders/Fire Nation
1.ewock RP name: Galwyn
2.SoujirohNishikado RP name: Zuko(Prince of the Fire Nation)
3.Devil Amin RP name: Ryoku
4.kit626 RP name: Azula(Princess of the Fire Nation)
5.batousi13 RP name: Batousi
6.voushon RP name: Tiga
7.Atoshaki RP name: Arsaju
8.CaeserAugustus RP name: Kazura

Fire Nation Warriors:

Earth Benders/Earth Kingdom
1.cursedlove22 RP name: Tousen
2.DivineHumanity RP name: Hu li
3.Hollow Grudge RP name: Daemos
4.EMO_LORD_RYU RP name: Ryoku
5.magical girl umyumi RP name: Pai Mei Lin (earth general's daughter)
6.zack_hyrulian RP name: Ichego

Earth Kingdom Warriors:

Air Benders/Air Temple
1.CrimsonScar RP name: Iwa Chung
2.Iaia Hyuuga RP name: Tai Feng
3.azn_square RP name: Sunnai
4.Ace Kingdom RP name: Xamx

Air Temple Warriors:

Bending Teachers
Soryuju Hyuuga
*ronspike(Student)

Hollow Grudge
*flowen walked up nothing to do*
(when am i going on the list?)
Avatar Iwa Chung appears on a humble mat, meditatating with his fists together and head semi-hunched downward
*Avatar Toren stands in the middle of a lake practicing his water bending*
Huli walks up to the edge of a steep cliff, she leaps from the cliff diving into the air and plummeting to the earth.
Soryuju Hyuuga
*He bends the water around him using his mind and streams it into the lake* Well then. I suppose thats enough training alone.
stare emo talk2hand
*walks around*
Soryuju Hyuuga
Soryuju Hyuuga
*He bends the water around him using his mind and streams it into the lake* Well then. I suppose thats enough training alone.
Huli softens the ground and she lands with a small thump. She stands and sees a distant figure with water swirling about them in the middle of the lake. Curious she walks toward the shore and with a fisted upward thrusting motion bends a small stone platform, she gracefully leaps upon it and bends anotehr platform, she repeates this process as she approaches the figure.
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
Soryuju Hyuuga
Huli softens the ground and she lands with a small thump. She stands and sees a distant figure with water swirling about them in the middle of the lake. Curious she walks toward the shore and with a fisted upward thrusting motion bends a small stone platform, she gracefully leaps upon it and bends anotehr platform, she repeates this process as she approaches the figure.
*he sees the woman in the reflection of the water and turns around* Hello do you need something of me?
Soryuju Hyuuga
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
Soryuju Hyuuga
*he sees the woman in the reflection of the water and turns around* Hello do you need something of me?
Huli stomps the ground and shoots her arms forward bending a jagged stone path, she walks upon it towards the man. "Hello, I saw you bending from shore. Its impressive, may I ask who you are?", as she speaks she watches the water swirl about you intricately.
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
Soryuju Hyuuga
Huli stomps the ground and shoots her arms forward bending a jagged stone path, she walks upon it towards the man. "Hello, I saw you bending from shore. Its impressive, may I ask who you are?", as she speaks she watches the water swirl about you intricately.
I'm Toren Avatar of water. And you miss?
Soryuju Hyuuga
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
DivineHumanity
Soryuju Hyuuga
Soryuju Hyuuga
I'm Toren Avatar of water. And you miss?
Suprise flashes across Huli's beautiful face, "An avatar?! Well that would explain the impressive bending, but still what are the chances of just comming across an avatar?", she bows to you.
*Flowen stood there trying to move water from a bucket*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces