Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the Green Forest Cafe

INTRODUCTION

Hi, everyone welcome to the Green Forest Cafe, we have been up and running since late October 2003. I made this place for all of my friends to hang out and to make some new friends. We got that to happen but it soon died after one of our originals left. (We miss him dearly).
To have fun we have parties for the holidays, with prizes and even some gold. The originals come back over and over again and we all still have fun. We would like some new people to come in and have them have a little fun too. So let's all get in the action and bring this place back like it used to be!!! ^_^ biggrin

Store Manager-Jen

SPECIAL UPCOMING EVENTS

Here is where you find all the upcoming events in the cafe ^_^

Unlimited-starts now: for the person that gets the most people to come here in one month gets 100 gold. Here is the slip that you must fill out in order to get the gold, and you must fill one out each time you get a new person to come here.

Name:
Name of person that came:
Number of people you have gotten to come here:

Good luck on that one ya'll

Okay, everyone, since it has been a long while since I have last updated. I am looking for someone to make a graphic for the first post of this cafe. You have until January 15th to enter. Send me the link or graphic either through gaia or via email....the best design gets 5000 gold, and second place gets 1000 gold, and third place get 500 gold. So start graphitizing; and I hope that you all send me something, cause I am looking forward to them.

THE ORIGINALS

Thank you to all of the people that still come here on a regular basis we all love you.
User Image

RULES

The rules here are quite simple if you break them you get a warning if you break them again you get put on the black list scream

1. No CYBERING!!Kissing and hugging are okay but don't get into details.
2. Keep the quoting to a minimal (max: 5 quotes)
3. May fight but keep it to a minimal no extremely graphic details blaugh
4. SWEARING is kept to a minimal too...(block letters out if you must)
5. AGAIN NO CYBERING!! xp
6. HAVE FUN!!!! biggrin 3nodding

BLACK LIST

No one yet 3nodding xd
I sit down in the empty bar... I flip through the menu....."what shall I have"....I scratch my head as I ponder the question....
*ponders the scene before her from a nearby tree, head to one side in a lopsided grin, friendly enough
I would love to stay, and this seems to be an awesome new place
given your occupation here perhaps you would like to visit the Temple sometime......We are in the middle of organizing a Samhain attempt in the garden. Good luck!!!!!
*sprinkles some good luck incense from the tree and vanishes
I suppose if you need some entertainment give me a holler
I sing, whatever genra you need smile
Rea
:::Walks into bar and cleans it up for opening tommorow afternoon at 3:30P.M. Central time/ 4:30P.M. Eastern time.:::: Okay guys here it is the rulee;
1) No fighting in the bar.
2) No inconsiderate name calling and swearing.
3) HAVE FUN!!!!

Employees:

Manager:
Rea
Co-Manager:
Shaman Goddess
Waitress:
None yet
Bar Tenders:
Ryona
Entertainers:
Need some!
Shaman Goddess, Rea and Ryona are also entertainers.

Restaurant hours:
Monday-Friday: 3:30p.m.-1a.m. central time
Friday-Sunday:3:30p.m.-2a.m. central time

Well lets have a good time.

Rea

i can not sware, oh well....

hay, i will be a Bar tender, i own a bar, theTiger's Bar, it nearly dead now, but hey!
Ok hi everyone sorry I was on late, bar is now open! And oh yes the person that said that they wanted to be a bar tender here then go ahead we could always need more employees. :::Walks behind counter and starts cleaning some cups that were left over from unpacking.::: " Da da da da.... i miss the sad songs I used to play."
i wanna swear! what's this no fighting? and i don't entertain anybody! I'M REBELIOUS! scream
Ryona are you here yet?
:::Makes a drink for self::: "So how are you ryona?"
i'm here, i say we change the rules! I demand the right to swear at horny, drunk ppl that are trying to bring me to bed with them

btw:person who wants to be a bartender too,

GO FOR IT Yay! company!
I'm pissed cause i don't get to swear!

*fixes martini for self*

is anyone here?
"Ok guys we can swear but keep it to a minemal, ok." :::walks around bar looking at it::: "Hey Ryona we should decorate it for halloween."
"So what do you think about that?" "I think we should!" "okay I hope some more people come here!" We have to make a id card for this ok"
i think i need some cute boy to flirt with or i'm going to get Shinoshu in here. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff