Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the Auction pice?

Hell yes! 0.72093023255814 72.1% [ 31 ]
no 0.27906976744186 27.9% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Hello, welcome to my auction.

What we have here is avatar edits I have made, repositioned, dressed up and done to the very best of my skills at the current time, and made to be unique. They are truely art pieces. I make a special one every now and then, and I will update later when I do.

Records will be kept of the items sold here in this auction, in a link, but it will be the protected picture shown.

Current Auction Piece:
User Image
This is fan art of the great artist Amy Brown, I took a favourite picture of hers and made an edit. I dont own her character, but this piece was entirely done by me, in awe of Amy's smexyness wink

Starting bid: 5k
Winning Bid: 20k Pimp The Pirate Congragulations! And thanks so much! :3 heart

Running time: approx 2 weeks.
Auction End: Ended.

Winner gets their gaian name placed somewhere in the pic, and they get to keep the only other copy to display in gaia. (I keep the other)

Whoever has the highest bid when I come online on that wednesday night (my time), wins the auction. I'll accept the last bid made before I get offline that night. There is no Auto Buy price. I think thats cheating stare
Rules:

Yes this thread has them too.

1. Dont use this pic to display anywhere outside gaia.
2. Dont steal.
3. All bids must be in this thread. I accept no PM's bidding.
4. You must be willing to pay the price you bid. Dont bid if you dont have the money.
5. If you win, send the trade FIRST. You will get your piece after it is completed. No trade, No art.
6. Be nice, have fun. Stay and chat if you like.
7. Any fan art, disney edits, anime etc are completely fan art creations by me. I dont own the characters or the original artworks. I'll always display their link so you may see. Thats my disclaimer ^__^ I do these purely for the love of it

Bumpers are loved! 4laugh Regular bumpers get a prize! (Yes, this is bribery ninja )

Previous Bidders:
` e r r b e a r
Ray Valentine
chibishan
Taile
Mrs Reaper

Previous Auction Winners:
Ray Valentine - won at 9.1k "Etheral Magic"
Pimp The Pirate - won at 20k "Ember Wings" Amy Brown Fan Art
Link to my art shop:
User Image

Link to Auction (feel free to spread the word) ^^:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25267311&vote=viewresult][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/Mercia_/emberwingsprotected.jpg[/img][/url]

(regular bumpers are more likely to get their reward from here ninja )
Regular Bumpers (people who get special rewards, yes, bribery works whee ):

White List (People I luffle):
chibisan
pyrella
Taile
Ray Valentine
Pimp The Pirate
Mrs Reaper

Black List (People who cant read rules ^^ and who annoy my regulars and people I luffle):
~reserved~
firt post haha
^___^ Hi py!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
` e r r b e a r

whee heart thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas