Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to Chocolate Covered Cherries : A Coco Kitty Quest! The owner of this quest is Chococat95 (me of course) and I've decided to quest for this special item! These things are really cute, and I wants one! D:< So donate, chat, bump, whatever! ^^ It all helps!

Sometimes I forget to edit the Status, so if I'm Online, it may say I'm Offline, or vice versa. Please, posting anyway is loved. ^^

Updates : (Updates will disappear when it gets too crowded.)
March 25 - Started Major Setting Up, Please do not post
Major Setting Up is done! Quest now OPEN!
March 31 - New Contest being made currently. (Warning : I will not edit this when the contest is done being made, so please check back now and then if you wish to enter contest)
April 22 - Choco is being lazy and is not posting for a while. It's hard when you have no one to talk to.
User Image

1. Intro/Updates
User Image 2. Navigation
3. Rules
4. Choco's Corner
5. Contests/Funstuff
6. The Lists
7. Links In/Out
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. Reserved
User Image

User Image Respect EVERYONE.
User Image Do not advertise without permission.
User Image Do not stretch the page.
User Image Do not quote front page.
User Image Bumping is discouraged (unless you are by yourself). Chatting is loved.
User Image If you have a blacklist quest, either request that I put you on my BlackList or simply anger me. If you would still like to hang out, however, please PM me and say that you have a black list quest with a link to the thread.
User Image I can add and remove rules at will.
User Image Have fun! ^^
User Image

Name : You can call me Rei, Choco, Coco, whatever. As long as it's not something extremely offending or something that I won't be able to notice that you're talking to me. ^^
Ethnicity : Asian-American (fear my asian reflexes)
Job : Gaia Hobo
Hobbies : Wandering around Gaia, reading, drawing, and hanging out with my friends at Moon and Spoons'.
Likes : Anything edible. XDDD I also likies books, avi art (that's right, you better draw me!), my friends, and hugs. (I should start a hug meter)
Dislikes : Shitheads, illiterate people (they just piss me off somehow), beggers, my mom's food, and scammers. >> << You better not be, doing, or eating any of that stuff. D:<

My Quest:
I am currently questing a Coco Kitty. They're just so damn cute! >3<

Side/Following Quests:
Bao, Baby Seal Slippers, and Kitsune Mask.

Questage Helpers:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My Wittle Fluff! >w< I hopes this becomes 100%! (That's right, you better get it to 100 %. >> Or I'll rape you. XDDD) Update: My Fluff is gone! They made a new home or something! I'll soon come back with whatever else I have found. Maybe I should hold a funeral for Fluff. ;- wink

Random Stuff:
I'll put random quotes and songs here as I go along on my quest.

Vomiting Rainbows
chococat95
Oh my, you are breaking a lot of hearts today! Poor Nico will hate the fact that you forgot his adorable face and gay personality...

8D
IM JUSS JOSHIN'
I remember him.
<3
HE MAY-DUH MAH PANTS HAPPY
User Image

Standard Contest:
This contest will last forever. On every 50 pages, whoever posts first will get 500 gold. I can't give huge amounts do to the fact that I am questing. If I start to lose money though because no one has been donating, I will promptly delete this contest until I get all of my money back. Thank you.

TekTek Contest:

That's right, I have a TEKTEK CONTEST!!! (Trying to sound enthusiastic here, people)
Ok, so here are the requirements, rules, such and such:
1. You must pay an entry fee of 500g (not much, right? ^^; wink
2. Please title trade "Contest Entry Fee"
3. After you have sent trade, please send me the entry in a PM
4. You must have the item "Panda Hat" in the entry (in honor of my lovely friend Vomiting Rainbows, since she is trying to get hers back)
5. You may only enter one tektek
6. If you do not follow these conditions, I will not let you enter. If you keep trying to enter and you piss me off, I'll probably ban you. ^^
7. There are 10 slots open.
8. The prize is 3k. (3000g for the people who don't understand that k thing)
9. Have fun!

Slots:

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Fun Stuff:
Eh, I don't have any right now. Sorry.

Panty Auction:
I will start a panty auction sooner or later as soon as I wear out mine. *evil wink* So, just wait up! ^^
User Image

White List:
(All of my precious friends, bumpers, etc)
None T.T

Black List:
(I hate you. Or maybe I'm helping you....)
None. blaugh

Donators:
(You donated lovely gold toward my Coco Kitty. ^^)
None. *shakes the mighty fist*

Mods:
(You go here frequently and you make sure no one does something...)
None. stare
User Image

Links Out (Help out these Quests and Charities too!):

^ A Benefit Auction for my dear friend Rainbows to help get her Panda Hat back.

User Image
^My lovely friend's Isabeya's quest. It's going slow, and she needs regulars. Why aren't you her regular?!!! D<

Links In (Wanna Link to Me?):
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25035355#1150420714][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n77/XdreamsX_layouts/chococat95.png[/IMG][/url]

^ Credits go to Queen of Dorks
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25035355#1150420714][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8966/chococherryll1.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image

I'll use this another day. ^^
User Image

User Image

- Cuts Big Red Ribbon -
This quest is OPEN! o3o
heart BUMP heart
*pounce* Rainbow! o3o
8D
The banner was cute.