Would helping me make you happy?

Yesh! 0.52631578947368 52.6% [ 10 ]
Not really... 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
If you gave me avi art! 0.26315789473684 26.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 3 >

Holy Crap!
Welcome to Shiro's Quest thread!

I am a very poor gaian who sucks at getting gold apparently, judging by the fact that the most gold I ever had was 8,700. I don't beg. I ask nicely for my donations! I also sell most of the items I receive that don't pertain to my quest. If you would like paper, bugs, inks or flowers, I am the man to ask!

I am mainly questing for a Lunar Cloak currently and am spending a little time trying to get my Coco Kitty!

This is my dream avi, I love him!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, if you would like to help me out, either send me a PM or a trade so that we can discuss things! I also like drawing avi art and the profits from that would really help me out! I only charge 1,500 for each piece and I let you see it with a water mark before you buy it and before I color it. You can view samples of my art here:
My deviantART account

I also am looking for Studio Headphones but i can't find them anywhere, if you could locate a pair for me, I'd love you forever! You'd get free avi art for sure!

Another minor item I'm questing for is the Stealth UltraViolet Sleeves. I can rarely find them in the market for a cheaper price than H.R. Wesley sells. If you read this thoroughly, PM me for a surprise.

Thank you so much for reading!
~Shiro
bump heart
bump heart
bump heart
bump heart
I shall bump for you XD
Bumppppppppppp biggrin
Thank you so much!! heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart
heart heart heart heart