Total Votes:[ 201 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 136 137 138 > >> >>> »|

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

HELP ME WITH MY REQUEST!

Hey guyses, Demon here once again looking for art. This time im looking for a certain something, theres details on the next post. Even though it might be hard to find art I know there are many talented people on gaia so I’ll continue on my search. I appreciate anyone who spends their time drawing, and I do pay fairly so don’t ever think I would scam you. Well, have fun! I might be giving away items or gold randomly so…HUZZAH!

X.o.X.o

-DeMoN-

Table Of Contents-
*Introduction <--You Are Here
*Rules / Vital Information
*DeMoN’s Request
*DeMoN’s Own Samples and Art / About DeMoN
*Art Received
*Reserved

Updates:

+March 19, 2007- Thread Is Created. WoooOoOoOo
++May 23, 2007- Chibi Damon gets tied like a little taco by Pixie and gets stolen eek NOOOOOO!!!
++May 27, 2007- Damon gets a new 7 year old stalker (a.k.a my cousin) o_0
++ January 1, 2009- darkhalo24 is my first bumper ever. [for 250 posts] heart

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

NOTE: darkhalo24 is my bumper for the next 250 posts! So be nice to her :] cuz she is AWESOME!

------------------

Rules- Don’t Hesitate To Hate Them.

1. I am the ruler here, what I say goes and I’m always right (even if I’m wrong xD)
2. Excessive foul language can be fun, but don’t do it here.
3. Don’t cyber, like anywhere, that’s just disgusting and a waste of time.
4. Pms are fun, so go ahead and spread the love
5. Don’t steal any of the art I get. That’s mean.
6. Be respectful to anyone here.
7. I wont bug you about spelling for everyone misspells, write clear enough for people to understand.
8. Don’t get pissed off if I refuse your sale…although its better to be pissed off than pissed on. xD
9. If Doritoz comes by, you better ******** respect her lol. Shes the other KDHQ staff and one of the OCs is hers.

Vital Information *gasp*

*Send a PM with an art sample included.
*A fancy shmancy subject isn’t necessary.
*Include a price. (If its reasonable, I‘ll accept, if not, I might haggle)
*I will message you back accepting or not.
* I’ll wait for you to work your magic and make…art!
*We complete Trade
*Demon gets art, and you get gold <3

[Note: You may sometimes get the trade from xShotgun_Sinnerx thats the KDHQ mule]

Table Of Contents-
*Introduction
*Rules / Vital Information <--You Are Here
*DeMoN’s Request
*Art Received
*Reserved

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
-DeMoN’s Request-

[NEWEST REQUEST]

HELP me complete it before March 14!!

This is another cover type picture :] I want Damon and Amy both in the picture and really dark-esque but still loving. I want it to be really intense and just WOW. I want them in a type of pose that plays along with the words.

Make Me All I Failed To Be

I honestly want this picture to be like full of emotion and chemistry between the two of them. PM me for more details. :]

REQUEST:

I want a sort of cover type thing. I want it to be something semi-dramatic and i want Damon to be in there. Im not sure on the poses so if you got any ideas i'd be glad to hear it.

So far what i have in mind is having Damon on one side reaching towards his evil side. Like a normal Damon will be on one side, blue eyes, gentle looking and he'll be reaching out to his dark side, Damon with red eyes etc.

Idea of what i mean= Reflection except without the blurryness and without the angle.

Overall I want the mood of the picture to be gloomy so if you can do dramatic then please PM me and discuss details!!!!

--------------
[Old Request. Status: Completed biggrin ]

I want Damon drawn as a chibi and i want him dressed in a dino suit! I want something ubber cute since I want to make this into a mirror. <3

Other Requests:

Any picture of Damon, Buzz, or Amy. Or DamonxAmy. or a group picture.

Poses?

[Singles] Any postition is fine!
[Couples]If I could get any of both together, maybe holding hands and Damon looking hesitant, a kiss, looking at each other. Etc. (Anything you come up with is fine.)
[Group] You can put all three of them together, perhaps both girls on the side of Damon or something like that.

*Use your creativity to choose postition, emotion, and style of art.

Table Of Contents-
*Introduction

*DeMoN’s Request <--You Are Here
*Art Received
*Reserved

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
------------

Name- Damon Schtalter

Age- 15

Race- Mixed breeds [the ones he knows: vampire/wolf/demon]

History:

A laboratory was involved with attempting to create life and the first time they tried it had failed. The scientist (he shall remain anonymous), refused to quit and even though everyone advised him not to, he tried again. They all thought it was immoral and crazy until the man created life. Even though they had all gone against it, they all united in order to see the experiment he had created. No one knew what to expect. As soon as the chamber was open, the experiment [Damon] attacked his creators and killed them all without thinking.

With time, Damon grew to discover what he was and he regrets ever killing them without first finding out all he could. It turns out, not everyone was killed that day Damon attacked. The survivors want to destroy Damon. All he wants is to find out how he can fix himself and kill everyone who was associated with his creation.

Personality- He was cold and unfeeling. He killed without remorse and cared for no one but himself (and not even for himself). His only goal in life was to kill anyone associated with his creation. He was ruthless and sarcastic. He has a bad temper and no respect for anyone. His heart was filled with hatred because of the pain humans had caused him. He kept to himself and trusts no one.

Appearance- Black Shoulder length messy choppy hair. Piercing blue eyes (can also be red) Pale skin yet not like zombie-like. Razor sharp fangs. Cute wolfish ears. Spiked collar on his neck. Long sleeve black shirt slightly unbuttoned on top, red tie. Long black trench coat, long sleeve, buttons but it isn’t buttoned. Black studded belt. Chains on his right side. Pants are black and also the shoes are black. Spiked bracelets (honestly don't know what they'd be called xD) on both his hands. Evil glare with a slightly seductive smile. His human-like hands have claws that are stained with blood. A piece of chain is attached to the spiked collar.

Reference Picture-

[X]
[X]

THESE WERE DRAWN FOR ME SO DONT STEAL. I HAD TO PAY SO HANDS OFF! IF I SEE YOU USING THEM, I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- Amy

Age- 14

Race- Human

Personality- She was always a sweet and caring girl. She was popular and loved by everyone. She was every girl’s envy and every guy’s desire. She was used to getting what she wanted until she met Damon.

Appearance- Amber long hair that curls at the ends. Pretty hazel eyes. Fair skin. Corset top that laces in a criss cross manner. Short frilly skirt with. Long knee high boots. Lace around her neck. Bracelet on her right hand. *This particular outfit is optional, you can make up your own

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[NEW!]

Name- Buzz

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Race- Human

Personality- Buzz is a pretty down to earth girl. She is very helpful to most people she likes. She is friendly and patiant. She is Damon's "best-friend" in a way because she is always there for him. She is not exactly friendly when it comes to Amy.

Apperance: Buzz has shoulder length black hair. She usually wears it loose. She has light brown eyes and fair skin. She wears black eyeliner and grey eyeshadow. Around her neck she wears a chocker that Damon gave her for her birthday. The chocker has a black cross. Buzz has no piercings. She also has a ring with a white diamond. Buzz occasionally wears jeans but prefers slack-type pants (preferably black) . Buzz wears a corsett type shirt with a criss-cross pattern on the sides. Buzz has black boots. *Clothes are optional. you can make up an outfit if you wish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Table Of Contents-
*Introduction
*Demon's Request!

*Teh Characters!<--You Are Here
*Art Received
*Reserved

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Art Received-

Damon-

[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[XxXxX]
[X]
[X]
[X]

Damon-Fun Stuff! (Icons/Random Animations/Banners/Etc)-
[X]
User Image
Bump Banner
[X]

Amy-

[X] Art by. FlamingAngel666

Buzz-

Damon And Amy-

[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]
[X]

[X]

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image
People Who Have Kidnapped Damon surprised

**PixieDixieKitten (Yes...she has been the first to ever attempt something so cruel and harsh...and she also made me make this list because yes...)

-DeMoN-

The Awesomnest People EVER-

Pixie Dixie Kitten / Pixie Dixie Angel
xShotgun_Sinnerx
Ami_of_the_Darkside
kibascheza

Bakas!-

none yet surprised

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Links

If you just want to have you link here, just PM it to me and stuff!! And people, you should ALL visit these sites, they're so awesome and Demon approved. heart GO NOW!!

User Image

User Image

User Image
DONE WITH HIS QUEST! HOORAY!!! <33

Come check out this guild! Awesome place to RP and hang out! <33

User Image

User Image
*{~~~Visit Teh Avi Art Shoppe~~~ }*

User Image
http://kasushie.deviantart.com/gallery/

More To Be Listed

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
BANNERS- (Made by Me. heart )

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24831989&][IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/NotOkayHelena/Demonsartrequest.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24831989&][IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/NotOkayHelena/Demon/1177822727238.gif[/IMG][/url]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECAUSE IM NOT SO WORTHLESS AFTER ALL mrgreen

ART-

Might draw a random person or anyone who draws for me. Im not good at drawing so i might get like easy people to draw. Or I might just do headshots and stuff like that. Obviously Im not good at art, since I usually buy it.

Art Sample For Friend

OTHER STUFF-

Well other than art, I can do banners and stuff.
Samples? Well here you go mrgreen

Done for my partner-in-crime Doritoz. Don't steal! If you want it though, tell me first

My Banner for this thread

About DeMoN-

Name-Demon (real name sucks so we'll keep it as this)
Age- 14
Gender- Female

*I write...a lot...more than any normal being does
*I LOVE MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
*Im weird sweatdrop

I think that should be it. Lol im not that important anyways.
Hmm, this looks very interesting, I like drawing people like Damon often ^^ I might try my hand at this

Shirtless Werewolf

ninja heart

Beloved Bloodsucker

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

5,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
WOOT!! I love you peoples <33
Eh, why not? I'll give it a shot.
Oo oo oo! I want to draw you D: I love figures with Were items/features!
I could do a piece for you with my Design Markers.
Samples:
OC
Book Character (6 fingers intentional)
Chibi

The marker sets are 250$, so for these pieces I ask 50k. It'd also come with a complimentary inked sketch to let you see how the finished piece will look though.
Thoughts? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces