Welcome to Gaia! ::

How's life lately? :3

Awesome, SRSLY. 8'DD <3 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 8 ]
Pretty good, could've been better though. n w n <3 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 9 ]
Just . . . ugh. I've seen better days, dude. DD': <//3 0.45161290322581 45.2% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 266 267 268 > >> >>> »|

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200
- If only You can reach it, You can feel it -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Navigation ;;
    Post o1. Welcome Note!
    Post o2. General Rules && Updates
    Post o3. Little Coo. Come read me! SLOTS CLOSED! *SWAMPED <3
    Post o4. The mighty Enthusiastic queen. Hello~
    Post o5. HOMG. It's the lovely Teku Teku! x3
    Post o6. Greetings m'dears, from Lady Diandriel. -nods-
    Post o7. Every art starts with a fcuk? Why yes! ;D
    Post o8. Meet the bubbly Bunny. We love her! Yay! <3
    Post o9. Kurama lover. Koibito-chan. Attack! ;3
    Post 1o. Where good and naughty kids' names resides.
    Post 11. Affiliates. Link us and we will link you! Fair and square. 8D
    Post 12. Midnight_Blood! *** unknown status [ CLOSED ]
    Post 13. ShadowGoddess *** unknown status [ CLOSED ]
    Post 14. Officially and finally OPEN!

*stumbles upon a falling star*

Welcome note ;;

Why hello, hello! Welcome to Midnight Wings
Freebies! We are so happy to have you here! <3

Anyway, I'm CooWings. Feel free to call me Coo or Wingy. ;D
Some of you may know me from somewhere before, from a hidden place of Kami-Kakushi. n__n

Why am I here now? Well, I've decided to migrate! And so with that my second thread is born! Sweet, huh? x3

We'll be giving away art, AND requesting them in here. They are quite a number of us, so feel free to read the upcoming posts for more info, m'dears.

Yes, we are a colourful bunch. Talk to us, please and thank you. Do NOT feel intimidated to post! We are friendly, and we don't bite that hard. Promise.

♪♫

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image

Almost all threads have these nonsense. D :<
    It helps things run smoothly though. Please abide by these.

The GENERAL Rules ;;

o1. Post in here! Talk to us! <3
    o2. What we say goes, do not even try to troll.
    o3. We love conversations and art requests, within reason.
    o4. Let's keep our p's and q's here. Absolutely no art stealing. And be patient, please.
    o5. Please do not request, and simply leave. We appreciate some effort if you want some art.

And, of course. None of us do any of those explicit images, so don't even ask. Coo is underage. ;3;
    And, simply no cluttered avatars as well! We also have reserved rights to deny any request if we wish to. :] <3

GENERAL Updates && Announcements ;;

*Year 2OO7
    March 14th - Thread opens! Setting up, technically. Come take a peek though! ;]
    March 25th - Still setting up. We want a few more peoples. And, we need a name! D<
    April 6th - We got a name! Midnight Wings, by Koibito-chan. Love her for her awesomeness. <3
    April 22nd - Thread is open to all! Come, come!
    May 5th - Midnight Wings hit page5o! That's pretty fast. o 3o
    May 27th - Whee~! We hit a 1oo pages! More hundreds to come. 8D
    July 13th - Got a new guest artist, yet again! Yup! Featuring, the lovely Mon Mon-chan! ;D
    Sept 1st - Durem Team is still in the lead in the water-balloon-fight event! Durem FTW!
    Dec 1st - I've managed to finally post something here . . . in like months. I'm stuck with grad exams. ;-;
    Dec 28th - I'm taking up a job as a Quality Checker. So I'm pretty busy. <3

*Year 2OO8
    Jan 1st - Happy New Year! Here's wishing for a prosperous 2OO8! :'D
    Jan 6th - Coo is currently learning how to CG! 8'DD <3
    Jan 28th - Did 1st line art. MOAR PRACTICE. n w n <3
    Feb 13th - Coo's birthday! Received tons of pressies. Yay!
    Feb 29th - Nervously waiting for grad exam school results. I'mma die from extreme nervousness.

♪♫

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200

Hi again! xD <3

User Image

About Coo ;;
    Name ;; Coo. Obviously. OR Wingy. x3
    DoB ;; February 13th 19xx. A day before Chocolates Day!
    Loves ;; Ichigo from BLEACH, art, anime && videogames, music, friends, school.
    Hates ;; Whiners, rude && arrogant souls, those who belittle others. Pesky little trolls. Vermins! D<
    Misc ;; Uhm, obsessed with Eyeshield21. <3

For additional information, Coo is an ABSOLUTE IchiRuki fan. No questions asked. You can try to ruin that for me, and I couldn't care less. C:

Art Reference ;;
    xx. Normal, or Chibified. I choose. :3
    xx. Mostly manga-influenced. Not good in reals. ;__;
    xx. No mechas or animals. Intimate poses? Will do. Hentai? NO.
    xx. 99.99 per cent is in gray and white. Mechanical-pencil produced.
    xx. I will probably omit a few items, or simplify its shape. *in terms of OCs and Avatar Arts*

Want a Coo art? ;;
    xx. I appreciate staying around to chat and stuff.
    xx. Do NOT simply request and leave. That's pretty rude.
    xx. Be a friend to me. Be friendly, and fun. I will like you. ;]
    xx. Don't be a lazy a** and skipped what I type. Lazy = Ignored.
    xx. Now, for the magic word! Include 'ICHIRUKI SUPERNOVA' in your request! In caps! Proves you did read all. 8'9

Old thread (s) ;; Kami-Kakushi <3

I have samples there, though posting here would be more appropriate. :3
    Keep in mind that I am most definitely NOT the best, but I am trying hard. So, feel free to feed me with any criticism, and not critique. Thank you. ;D

Some samples ;; [ Love this one! ][ Stupid Ichigo! ]

Accepted Requests ;; *SLOTS CLOSED*
    *its mighty hard to get on here, just a warning. ;]

o1. { `sHyMa } [ single art ] DONE <3
    o2. { Raidens_Dragon }[ couple art ] DONE :3
    o3. { [ `sAkurA ] } [ single art ] DONE~ 8'3
    o4. { .Foot.Sex. } [ single art ] DONE ;]
    o5. { NK4551 } [ single art ] DONE IN CG w/o lines 8'3 ~~ need MORE practice!
    o6. { Scarlet le Wolf } [ single art ] DONE :']

*all pick-ups will be put up for a whole week ( ABSOLUTELY NO PM ), so please save it to your image server. Thanks. ;D

Art Trade with Coo ;;
    If you're hungry for some art trades, come to me! I am open for that section. Just post here and I'll get back right at ya. ;]

o1. SpcyTuna [ courtesy of thread banner ] WORKING ON - 1O%
    o2. pearlangelo [ for giving me roses everyday ] DONE IN CHIBI n w n <3

~*~ Queen's Art~*~

User Image

Hi! I'm really excited to be a colorist (and occasionlly an artist) for this thread! I've never been part of a shop so this is a new experience! Thanks to everyone for being patient and friendly! Well enough chatter, down to business.

What Does A Colorist Do?
Well, I don't know about others but this is what I will be doing...
- coloring for other artists on here if they request it
- color your lines (Be sure to post color references if there are any!)

About Queen
* Name: queen_of_the_arts (obviously wink )
People mostly call me Queen which is fine. 3nodding

*Age: 22, just graduated from the Medical Transcription certification at my college. I am now a Certified Medical Transcriptionist.

*Likes: avie art, coloring, reading, watching movies, acting, singing, piano, ladybugs, dogs (the three of mine, especially), boys, and roleplaying

*Dislikes: rude people, people who insult other people's work, art thieves, n00bs (not to be confused with newbies, which I like), and discrimination on ANY basis

*Misc.: If anyone is interested in doing an art trade, that would be fabulous too! mrgreen And yes I do LOVE emoticons and different font colors, as you can probably tell! wink

Samples of My Coloring
CG
[x] lines are by Etenia
[x] lines are by Werewolf_Mal
[x] lines are by Amarth

Colored Pencils
[x] lines by XxXAuroraXxX
[x] lines by Etenia
[x] lines by Belladonna Nightshade

Samples of My Lines
Style 1
[x]
[x]
Style 2
[x]
[x]
Style 3
[x]

(Style 3 is pretty tough and it takes a long time, so you're going to have to be really nice to get that one! wink If you do get a 3 please be patient. It may take a while.)

Queen's Request
Coo mentioned that we could quest for art here as well so here is the link to my art quest thread...
Avie Art Quest
OC Art For The Characters In My Book Quest

[u][b]Order Form For Coloring Your Lines[/b][/u]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Link To Lines You Want Colored: [/b]

[b]Color References:[/b] (if any)

[b]Any Other Information I Should Know:[/b]

[u]Order Form For A Drawing[/u]

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Reference of Avi/OC You Want Drawn: [/b] (this can be a picture, or a very good description, or even an example done by someone else)

[b]Expression:[/b] (this one's pretty self-explanatory... sad, happy, hungry, sleepy, or whatever)

[b]Preferred Style:[/b] (If you don't list one, I'll just pick whichever I think best suits the character.)

[b]Any Other Information I Should Know:[/b]

Waiting List
LoverofGold1 - pg. 257

Finished/Pick-Up
Chibisuke Ryoma - drawing
Lady Diandriel - colored
Serenitybunny - drawing
Coo Wings - shop banner - colored
Angelfire132123 - drawing
Lady Diandriel OC Aros - drawing
Coo Wings OC - drawing
Lady Diandriel OC Luuva - colored
Kaikyoni OC - drawing
Xx.Synyster.Vengeance.xX - couple art
SpcyTuna
kittykittycandyraver

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Minamino Teku

About Teku: Teku ish 19 years old. I ish a suuuuuper lazy artist. xD Hate to admit it but it's true. I do get it done, but i just take forever scanning it. Plus, if i dont have an idea right away, then i put it off and later on not wanna do it. But anyways, i'm more of a writer than an artist, though i havent been doing much of both. ^^;; My right side of the brain ish collecting dust. I love to talk, pretty much about anything. If i have thought on something, i shall share it, no matter how explicit it may be.

Teku's Art: Pretty much standard, except now i will just be doing pencil sketch. If i want to color and ink it, i will but for now, just sketches. I always do halfbodies, unless you request a fullbody. Then you'd have to enclose a pose. (Teehee yay for rhymes)
I dont draw animals or mecha. Everytime I try to draw an animal, i fail. And i just dont like robots. Try and request with poses that can be sorta weird. It gives me practice. Just dont be angry if it turns out weird. Chances are, it will. ^^;;

Samples Galore!! Simple really; just visit my DeviantArt. If your computer cant handle DeviantArt (for whatever reason), then PM me and i'll show you some.

Waiting List:

If you wanna order from me, PM me with your request. I notice i dont come online as often lately, so this would be sure I get it.

Teku ish back from hiatus! So PM me away!! biggrin

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
About Dia: Dia is eighteen (yay to being legal) and lives in Canada (yay to being cold) xd nah, I love winter. Anyway, currently I work full time in seasonal, since I'm going to be in Landscaping ^^. Due to my full time job I don't get on as often as I want, and I have even less time to draw. But I love Coo and often the mood takes me to do something random ^^ I love plants with a passion, green is my favorite color...and I can't think of anything else that would really interest you ^^

About Dia's Art: I do do hand drawns pics from time to time, but I'm so slow at it I tend only to do it for myself >< *Like seriously, mabye 5 days to get a pic done and I barely ever have the time to do so anymore*. Actually *points to the right* that there is a sample of my handdrawn stuff, and including coloring and having to work on it around my job it took me about a week and a half. So I am offering my dolls. I credit where I get all the bases in my shop...which is old and very not updated ><
also a side note! Please do not pm me, I really hate those random "draw me" pm's. How it works is you request, I put you on the list, I get to know you and when I have the time to draw I pick people from the list. Thats it!

Dia's Samples: I do many different kinds of dolls, and the kind you get depends on my mood xd so I shall just throw down some random samples. No asking for a specific kind. If you say "I want one like your second sample" you will be completely ignored, cause I'm sorry but I don't have the time to nit pick certain samples. Pretty much I come online, I want to draw, and I pic someone random in the thread. Its kinda luck of the draw
[x][o][x][o][x][o]

What Does Dia Draw? Mostly avi's. I will do couples, groups, almost anything, but you gotta be awesome to get something like that 3nodding (or help Dia on her quest ninja ) I don't usually do Oc's but if you wanna venture a request you never know, you may get lucky 3nodding it all depends on how complicated it is, cause I like to start a pic and be able to finish it and put it up soon after

Waiting List: I probably won't be putting much here since I tend to draw on spur of the moment, but o well xd
+ shinosuke0NI
+ Serenitybunny (avi)
+ Frankenmuth (avi)
+ X Lady_Seph X (Oc, page 92)
+ Queen_of_the_Arts (OC)

Pick Ups: I will post it in the thread as well as post it here so that you can get it easily
nightly white_rose
shinosukeONI
X Lady_Seph X
SerenityBunny
Queen_of_the_Arts

What Dia Wants: Like Coo said earlier some of us are also
questing for art ^^ now...my quest thread is massive xd so I won't
post all the information here. I'm questing for OC and Avi art 3nodding not
to mention, you draw me, your chances of getting art
go way way up. Click my adorable link to go there!
User Image
User Image
About Duckie…

DOB: January 12
Likes: Bowling, reading, writing, and talking to the awesome people she meets here in gaia :’D
Dislikes: n00bs who beg for gold, people who beg for attention, immature brats…yeah >.>;;

The Arts!

How To Get Art
    - When requesting, PM me saying you want art. Please include a reference picture and then I'll notify you if you're accepted.
    - Don’t continuously ask me for art
    - Be considerate of everyone kay?
    - When you’re accepted, you’ll be notified or you could just check the wait list

What Duckie Will Do: ONLY AVATARS, that are simple and uncluttered x3 Duckie is a novice artist so her skills are very limited
What Duckie Will Not Do: Basically everything not mentioned in the Will Do list, again, my skills are limited

Examples: User Image
[x]
[x]

New Style: [x] [x] [x]

Graffiti: [x] [x] [x]

WAIT LIST
    1. -slot open-
    2. -slot open-
    3. –slot open-
    4. –slot open-
    5. –slot open-

PICK UPS
**I won’t PM your art to you. You are responsible for checking the Pick Up list and saving it to your computer. I’m only hosting five finished images here so once it’s gone, I’m sorry.

Serenitybunny
~[LostCause]~
CooWings
Lady Diandriel

DUCKIE’S REQUEST
Duckie has a request too :3
Please visit her thread?? [Clickie here x3]

Moonlight Healer

24,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Serenitybunny

Konnichiwa Minna~

About me?
Umm, you could call me "Serenity" or my nickname is "Bunny". Nice to meet you all. Well, I have done few role playing here and there but, I do doodles sometimes when I have free time. I might pop around here. In addition, I might not get your freebie done in few moments because I do have pretty busy life. So, I might not hang around here often due to many possible reasons for my absent. xd

What am I looking for on gaia & what do I like?:
Teehee, I really love avi artworks from friends and wonderful artists. I also love chatting with others so, don't post ahead of time that you demand or want art from me quickly because I won't do it. Unless you hang around here, then, I would your freebie. Umm, I really I love artists sending artworks of my avi or my OC or my current avi or my favorite shinobi outfit. I would be very thankful and adding to my avi collection and my art auction's thread.

What do I dislike?
Hmm~ I got many things so far here are simple ones:
- fighting with my annoying little brother/anyone
- force into doing something
- Animals/Pets: rats/mices, snakes, spiders, etc...
- just gettting lost
Well, this bunny has a few flaws and might not like certain things in life so, blah, live with it.

If you want art, please, just type or say:
Silly kids, tricks are for bunny rabbit~ =^w^=

Will do:
- bunny's ear
- mostly, likely girls XD
- demon horns
- white rose
- Avi only.
Sorry no OOC and clutters avi, unless, I feel like that I can draw yours.

Wont do:
- Pets [except kittens]
- weapons
I might not do some few minor things so, first ask me about your avi. Then, I'll think about it and I'll decide if I want to doodle yours, okie?

Samples:
Chibi [x] [x][x][x][x]
Colored Headshot [x] [x][x] [x]
Black and white headshot[x] [x]

Pick up:
1. ???
2. Chibisuke Ryoma [x]
3. ???

Slots:
1. ???
2. ???
3. ???

Please, feel free to visit my avi request and art auction's thread:
Thank you~
=^-^=
Koibito_No_Kurama_Kun
User Image
About Koi: I'm 17 years old and I will be 18 on November 20. I live in a small town it's very boring here. I'm mostly looking for art.

What Koi likes: Animals, Anime, Manga, Drawing, RPing, Writing, Getting Art, purple, and Being on Gaia.

What Koi Dislikes: Mean people, People who attack people just for stating their opinion, and that's justabout it.

What Koi Will draw: I'm only going to do OC's, I don't think I'd do to well on avi's sorry.

Koi's Samples: oXo [x] X x0x ]X[ x0x XoX

Pick up:

Art Trades: Yes I'll do art trades.

Art Request: I would like for you to draw my OC with Kurama or just Sanoko, please.

Name: Sanoko Kurahashi
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 135
Race: Kitsune
Apperence:
Human: Red hair that goes two inches past her butt and sapphire eyes. Wears really anything as long as it's not too girly she might wear a skirt every now and then. She has a slight tan from staying out in the sun for a long time. She has a small frame, she is slim.
Demon: Same exept with fox ears and three tails that are a reddish orange tiped with blue.
Clothes: You can draw her in a purple pullover with slightly dark blue jeans and shoes with purple on them.
Or
A redish skirt with a pinkish long sleeved top with sandles.
Or
Black jeans with a dark blue top and black combat boots.
Or
Pink fluffy coat, deep pink shirt, pink and blue pants and pink snow boots.
Personality:Trys to stay happy though pretty much easily angered. loves to hang out with her friends.
Weapons: Katana and two daggers she hides in a strap on her waist
Powers: Water/ice and fire

Others can be found here.

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
~User Image~

I know this is kinda backwards since there are most artists posting below this...but thats the way the thread got set up >< anyway!

White List heart
the people we love with a passion for hanging around or helping us on quests ^^ (other artists, if you have a lovely person to go here lemme know)

Of Course All the Artists- cause we're here and we draw, so we must be loved
Chibisuke Ryoma- because she's always here heart
X Lady_Seph X - tipped (tips are always loved) heart

Black List evil
I think I speak for all of us when I say please keep this list blank. I really dont' want to be typing names in here v.v

~User Image~

5,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Link List

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24607957][IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z185/SpcyTuna/coobanner3.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24607957&page=1]
[img]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b154/chicasan04/bleachgroupcopy.jpg[/img][/url]

[align=center][url=http://tinyurl.com/26dz8t][img]http://tinyurl.com/2ymkno[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Duckies Art Quest
Serenity's avi quest
Koibito_No_Kurama_Kun's OC Art Quest
ll CardCaptors ll TAROT Readings ll
A nice and sweet place for Tarot readings. HIGHLY accurate. Very reasonable prices. They're hiring too!
Honky Tonk - GetBackers Fan Hangout
Warm welcomes. Active thread. Friendly regulars. Come join us for the love of GB! We talk non-stop!

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200

Another reserved post.
    Possible use for contests or events in future. x]

Midnight_Blood

User Image

About me:

You can call me midnight, or blood, it doesnt matter much to me. I'm 16, a junior in high school, and have tons of things to do, so i generally get on once or twice a day.
Dislikes: to many things to name

What I will Draw:

*deep breath* Anime, avi characters (if its not cluttered), original characters, yuri, yaoi, and realism (if you give me a reference).

It can be colored, cg'd, lineart, semi-color, just pencil, a quick sketch... or just about anything.

How to get art:

Ask for me in a post i guess, I may just randomly draw you as well, pm me if you want, and if you want it fast/for sure, bribes are considered

Samples:

My deviantart, just go there and it'll have almost everything listed about

If your too lazy then

Realism: X x X
Anime: X x X x X

In Progress:
1)
status -
2)
status -
3)
status -
4)
status -
5)
status -

Pick Up:
1)Nightly white_rose: Pickup
About Ora::

DOB: August 7
Dislikes: n00bs, attention seekers, other snobish people who think that they're better than everyone else, oh, and perverts.
Um.. yeah, my name is Orakuru, but people just call me 'Ora'. Nice to meet everyone. I have made a few art shop's, but I have now officially made a permanent one. And I have a busy lifestyle, so don't expect art to come that quicky..

If you want art, just ask for me.. and I will draw you =^x^=

I do comics, current avi's, couples, groups [up to 6], dream avi's, pets, OC's.. etc.. I have had people ask for onigiri's before >DD I do whatever people ask me for.. and I can do normal..non-anime things.. but i never tried cause people have never asked me before DD:

Will not draw porn, sex, bad stuff.. you get my drift
yet I am happy to draw gay and lesbian couples (that doesnt bother me)
((but that doesnt mean I like it either! So dont take me wrongly! DD smile )
[I will only colour if I feel like I want to, and If the avitar is too my extreme liking]
[or I might just colour a semi part of it instead..]

Samples::

Chibi
[x]
[o]
[x]
[xox] - i like this one
Anime-anime
[o]
[x]
[o]
Crappy, yet cute, paint
[x]
Couples
[o]
Comics
[x] nerd
[o] obsession
[x] all for love
I am affraid that I have no group samples yet..

Waiting List::

Chibisuke Ryoma
moonlight_angel09 (chibi)

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash