Welcome to Gaia! ::

Polling gold for you?

But of course! 1 100.0% [ 365 ]
Total Votes:[ 365 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Professional Novice

Now that most people have gotten a Mimzy doll or two, what do you think of it? I've been wondering how well Mimzy will fit in with the rest of Gaia's signature items. Can this item ever acheive a status like a Coco or Kiki, or will it be just another watermeat, relatively common and not all that valuable?

Somehow, it even seems to me that the way the item is pixelized sets it apart from Gaia's own original items. I'm not sure why that is though. confused

And, you guessed it, here's one more piece of eye candy for you all to feast on. Oh, and thanks to my friend Freaksword for the idea. Woot!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

User Image

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
I think Mimzy would own above all others just because it's an alien and cool like that. xd But it's not original to Gaia, so it seems kind of outcasted... ._.;

Edit: Zomg.. G-virus Mimzy. That in itself owns. xd
eek is that your work or the new comic I havnt read yet? if its your work PM me and we'll tak about you making art for me.

3,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Ha ha ha!

That comic is awesome!! xd

Zira Angel's Significant Otter

Obsessive Lover

Wow. I am so impressed that I have nothing constructive to say.

Professional Novice

Bishiglomper
I think Mimzy would own above all others just because it's an alien and cool like that. xd But it's not original to Gaia, so it seems kind of outcasted... ._.;

Edit: Zomg.. G-virus Mimzy. That in itself owns. xd

It's definately unique to Gaia in that respect. But, it prbably won't be the last of such promotional-based items we see, since it seems that this Mimzy venture is working out well.

Frozen Sex Symbol

User Image
Gawd I love your comics. gonk

And Gaia is a like a little red headed step child. Nothing like the other children but still cute.
Wow!

You make great art. eek
Nice Edit.

"Really, you could gain an unlimited amount of gold from this."
"Ya-*Banned*"

Lanzer: Attention users, you can only gain gold through Euclidean Math. No math that will cause the servers to commit suicide because they are not computable with it.
Thank you.
That should be the next comic. It's 5x better than the past comics.
I like that comic; it's cute =3
But some Coco and Kiki fanatics probably won't like having their favorite kitties made out to be evil like that...

I'm guessing Mimzy will end up being like the Watermeat. It's not hard to get, and almost all easily-earned event items end up getting unpopular at some point.
Even if the quest is pulled at some point in the future, the incredible saturation of mimzys will keep them low in demand.

Besides, I like it, and if I like an item there is a HUGE chance that it won't be liked. See: RoRo, Mini UFO, Water Meat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

Looks like someone's jealous. He got turned into a Grunny. Aw...
;-;

Can you stake me before the sun goes down?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grunny plushie anyone? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces