Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ONLY NEED ONE LAST ITEM!

O.0 Yay! Good luck! =D 1 100.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

. . . a fool's quest. . .

COCO KITTY PROGRESS (updated every 1k):

User Image

I will not beg you to donate, but if you do, that would absolutely make my day! ^^

Ah well.. a little about about me. =3

I'm
-a high schooler
-someone who enjoys watching asian dramas
-an anime lover
-nice sometimes xP
-someone who likes literate people
-a procrastinator by nature

& so on!

Newayz, I'm trying to complete a dream avi (for my first time). It's really hard to save up all that money, but I've managed to.. and right now, I only have one last item to face! Thy mighty CoCo! =D Isn't that wonderful? <3

Please.. stay with me and talk. I get lonely out here when no one chats with me. >>" That is my only request. heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Ancient Katana
Black Goth Skirt
Black Net Top
Black Web Bustier
Celestial Wrap
Chyaku Norisu Scarf
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Doll Ears
Black Web Strike Shoes
ORLY? Hat
Sacred Leaf
Shadow Spirit
Winter Rose

Estimated Total: 294,340 Gold
(Estimated with known item values on 11 March 2007) but inaccurate.. because the Coco Kitty's value is more than everything combined, as of now, April 2009. It has skyrocketed.

To make my quest more 'possible,' I have a few items I would like to sell.
I have a brown magical giftbox, which I'd like for 5.5k (not in store).

Important Dates:

->03/06~ *cuts ribbon of thread* OPEN! ^-^
AHH! I have been slacking off on events >.< -- * goes backward *

--&03/11~ I just purchased the awesome ancient katana that I’ve wanted since, well, forever xDDD & a cute ORLY? Hat plus a goth skirt. Thanks to the people who purchased my tin hat and dicey tuna helmet! I notice now that you can get a LOT of money selling some fishing exchange items O_0 Keep that in mind when you’re questing ;D Also got my lovely Doll Ears from a generous, nice quester (note!).

--&03/12~ Sacred Leaf and Black Net Top from another generous donator who helped me out with my previous quest for the mighty tin hat xD Kudos! <3

--&03/29~ Shadow spirit was purchased at the market place. Not at the price that I wanted, but w/e.

---&04/18~ Celestial wrap purchased at the market place and winter rose too. Yawnnn.

----&04/27~ Black web bustier purchased at market place! <33 Now onto the CoCo.. ^^

-----&04/28~ I'm so suprised.... 10k donation for my quest! :chokes and dies: xP Yayyy! I thank thee so much!! ^^ (scroll down to see all the names of my luffly donators) <33
Later today: Yay! =DD Another donator! I luffles all of you so~! ^^

-----&04/29~ The Edge Charity donated 3k! Yay! All the charities are so kind! ^_^
Later today: The BBQ Penguin charity also donated! Thank you so much! <3

----&04/30~Sold the Statue Light lying in my inventory that I got from a contest back to the Faktori because no one would buy it, so I earned 5k from it xP

-----&05/04~YAYYY! It's finally May and the school year's ending! That's mad awesome, don't ya think? ;P Newayz, thank you to the YDA Charity for donating! ^^ Almost there...

------&05/15~ I'm like.. almost halfway there, I think. Someone decided that they MUST donate again. So, here I am. Still, can't not appreciate the help. Thanks to them, I'm at 40k outta 80-something k. Gambarimasu!

Two years have elapsed quietly.

------&04/21~ Hiya! So I haven't been here in awhile, but I wonder if that Coco Kitty dream of mine will ever be fulfilled. Currently at 67k out of 379k. WOW. Coco Kitty was not that expensive.. I guess as I was "lagging" here, things picked up a pace. >_>"

Some general tidbits to keep in mind:

*Reality of the situation: I won't beg you, but I'd appreciate it A LOT if you donated =]

**Bumps appreciated as well. So are banners =]

***Conversation encouraged. I get lonely here =/ Literacy please.

****Keep bumping ;D

*****Follow Gaia ToS.

Donators:

Princess_Evil~1.2k heart
Ele-Moon & chibi_ceres_fan~ Lucky Star and 2k XD heart
starzcow9210~ doll ears ^^~ heart
Captain Rammstein (The Very Small Charity)~ 750 g heart
finalkeyblader~ Black Net Top and Sacred Leaf heart >w< and.. 7k. You punk xP <3
Tywyll Angyles~ 10k eek heart
Fukiomoi~ 1k yay! heart
XStraightEdgeX(The Edge Charity)~ 3k heart
BBQPenguin(BBQ Penguin Charity)~500 g heart
Your_Destiny_Awaits (YDA Charity~515 g heart

^ Thank you so much! Arigatou gozaimasu ^0^ No one is allowed to harass my donators! scream

l .intro. (includes rules+list of donators) l .white list x black list. l .banners/links. l .contest(s)l
White List

Kyos Wrath XD For bumping and conversation <3

*Active vs. Idle

Black List

None as of now.

l .intro. l .white list x black list. l .banners/links. l .contest(s). l
<3 Links and Banners <3

Unfortunately, right now I am too lazy to make one. Links are easy. Banners, I have no clue how to make them. Therefore, banners=my love.

Contest

Oui. You're probably going to hate me for this. None </3.

a bump to you and good luck on your quest.
Thank you for your encouragement & bump! <3
O_0 I realized that my polls are not accurate at all... RAWR.
Anyone? =/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces