Welcome to Gaia! ::

450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You come into a large field, full of flowers, butterflies, baby tiagas, and a pnd full of water meats.

In the middle, underneath a great large oak tree is a tombstone, engravesd with "We supa labu, 02. Narf; January 1, 1970 - Febuary 23, 2007"

02's grave, as you may see, in a place where he would've liked most. In the distance, you can even see a little of busy, happy Barton Town, and in the sky, is his family leaving...

After seeing that his family left the body of dear 02, he's been buried here, and shall remain here. In peace.

Here you may visit the dearly departed, give him flowers, water meats, light a candle, or just let him know you still remember.

We supa labu, 02...

This was made in remembrance and respect of 02's Fan Guild; the first and only he could join.

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
crying crying crying

This is sad ;____;
R.I.P. 02...

-hugs Kris-
02... crying *group hug*
A little part of me died when I saw he died.

heart crying

I need a hug.

Waaaaugh.
And yet, none of the big groups are taking the idea of a funeral into consideraton.

What better way to hoour 02's memory than with a funeral?

Dapper Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
Miakko
A little part of me died when I saw he died.

heart crying

I need a hug.

Waaaaugh.

crying
-hug-
I just wanted to cry when I saw that 02 died! He was so sweet, so innocent, and so loving. He wouldn't have ever hurt anyone, why did he have to go? I'm really going to miss him.

I'll always remember him, I hope that gaia never forgets who he is and what he was like. We need to keep his memory alive, even if the new people don't know who he is. We need to talk about him and tell them what a wonderful person 02 was.

I wish there was a way we could bring him back, without him turning evil like 09. We can keep him alive in our memories though.

We lobu you 02, and always will. Thank you for being our furendo, you brought much joy into our lives. *places flowers at his grave, and a watermeat*
I was so sad when I read it, I almost burst out crying,I couldn't belive it. Poor wittle 02, you'll alway's be in in Gaia's heart. *Places flower at grave*
20 Shades of Crazy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You come into a large field, full of flowers, butterflies, baby tiagas, and a pnd full of water meats.

In the middle, underneath a great large oak tree is a tombstone, engravesd with "We supa labu, 02. Narf; January 1, 1970 - Febuary 23, 2007"

02's grave, as you may see, in a place where he would've liked most. In the distance, you can even see a little of busy, happy Barton Town, and in the sky, is his family leaving...

After seeing that his family left the body of dear 02, he's been buried here, and shall remain here. In peace.

Here you may visit the dearly departed, give him flowers, water meats, light a candle, or just let him know you still remember.

We supa labu, 02...

This was made in remembrance and respect of 02's Fan Guild; the first and only he could join.
This has made me cry IRL. I didn't think it would hurt so much.
-_- crying
It's always the good ones that die in the end. But you cannot always get what you want. We will all miss 02, and his santa outfit crying

Mega Buster

*stand next to his grave*we'll miss ya
-sniff-

For something on gaia, it's just so... wrong. How could he die?

crying
R.I.P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas