Welcome to Gaia! ::

well?

well? 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

--the gaia weddings guide--

welcome! this is the gaia weddings guide! where you can have weddings! we hope you can find a good wedding here. you never know when you'll need to have that special-date with that special-someone. we have lots of weddings for an amazing price! so, if you want a quality wedding for much less than the other wedding shops, you have come to the right place.
in case you wondered, i will look like this on the wedding day.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(news)

03/06/07: home weddings open today, and the half-off wedding event is over.
02/21/07: yay! the shop is open!
-where stuff is-
1. welcome, news
2. rules
3. types of weddings
4. how to order
5. rentals
6. the guests and invitation
7. events
8. members
9. links
10. coming weddings
11, 12, 13, 14, 15. reserved
(the rules)
READ AND FOLLOW

1. you should know this, follow the gaia TOS.
2. no cybering.
3. please, be nice to mamejen and everyone else.
4. keep cursing to a minimum.
5. no quoting the first page.
6. i can add on rules if i want.
(types of weddings)
these are the types of weddings. more may be added if needed or requested.
notice: my computer has trouble getting in towns. i might have to use my dad's computer. that means i will have to do towns and home weddings at night. (i will help you with what works with me and you.)
forum wedding:
this type of wedding will be done in a private topic in a roleplay forum or the chatterbox, depending on the size.

small wedding package: 2-5 guests, automatic single flower bouquet rental, done in chatterbox.
PRICE: 115

normal, or medium wedding package: 5-9 guests, automatic 10 flower bouquet rental, done in chatterbox.
PRICE: 145

large wedding package: 9-14 guests, automatic 10 flower bouquet rental, done in more private forum.
PRICE: 175

extra-large wedding package: 14+ guests, automatic 25 flower bouquet rental, done in private forum.
PRICE: 205, plus an extra 50 per every extra guest after 25.

towns wedding:
a towns wedding, where everyone has room to mess around or sit down. more guests can be fit. the only bad thing is that towns weddings are more pricey.

small wedding package: 5-9 guests, automatic single flower bouquet rental, done in my hometown of towns.
PRICE: 215

normal, or medium wedding package: 9-14 guests, automatic 10 flower bouquet rental, done in a place that YOU choose.
PRICE: 245

large wedding package: 14-21 guests, automatic 10 flower bouquet rental, done in a place that YOU choose; i can help you.
PRICE: 275

extra-large wedding package: 21+ guests, automatic 25 flower bouquet rental, done in a place i ask you AND YOUR FRIENDS! (how this works: you suggest 4 places then i set up a PM poll)
PRICE: 305, plus an extra 60 per every guest after 31.

home wedding:
a wedding where you can go in a home! guests can do anything they want. a bad thing is that these are even more pricey than town weddings.

coming soon...(on march 19.) ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: all weddings, exept extra-large, must be two weeks away from the current time. extra-large weddings must be at least 1 month away from the current time. please note that if you have a forum wedding, there is an option of me marking it "private" for an extra 20 gold.
(how to order)
just post it here. i will, as soon as possible, get to it. please make sure you get the trade to me, mamejen, too.
fill out every part of the below applicatcion.
Quote:

what type of wedding do you want?
what size?
who are the guests?
who are getting married?
renting anything?
if so, for how many days?
what color do you want the bouquet?
what type of flower(s)?
type of invitation?
wedding date?
total cost?
(rentals)
we have dresses and suits. it costs 150 per day you rent these (maximum of 5 days).
note that soon, we will have winter roses and pixies.
what we have:
jenny's innocent a-line dress.
gold promise ring.
jenny's youthfull a-line dress.
labu necklace.

----------------
special items:
it costs 400 per day you rent these, with a maximum of 3 rent days. this is to be sure you don't steal.
what we have:
water meat.

------------------
inks:
these inks are free. you must tell me what kind you want!
red ink.
black ink.
green ink.
blue ink.
(the invitations)
i, mamejen, offer 3 invitations. you must tell me the exact names of the guests, since i PM them with the invitations.
invitation 1:
Quote:

you have been invited to the wedding of (enter name here) and (enter name here) at (enter time here) on (enter month and date here) at (enter town name/number or topic name here).

invitation 2:
Quote:

you have been invited to a wedding: the wedding of mr. (enter name here) and miss (enter name here). the wedding will be on the (enter date here) of (enter month here), in (enter town name/number or forum here).

Quote:

User Image
(current events)

current events:
home wedding release event

past events:
HALF OFF WEDDING SALE!!!

coming soon:
easter limited weddings (date: april 1st to april 28th)
4th of july home and forum weddings (date: june 25th to july 7th)
mamejen's birthday wedding event (date: august 20th to august 29th)
(members)

mamejen: shop owner, person who sends own invitations, the one who made this.
il_chococat_lover: current bumper.
cat4452: invitation creator, suggested house weddings, banner creator, co-owner.
Maikari: current bumper.
(link in, link out)
our shop banners:
User Image
[img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w147/cat4452/Untitled-1.jpg[/img]

--------------------------
link out

-if you want to get here, you must give me a URL banner of your shop in a PM. i look in your shop, and may add it here if it is good.

---------------
current links out:
(coming weddings)
NAMES: DATE OF WEDDING: TYPE OF WEDDING:
example name/example name dd/mm/yyyy forum?home?town?

NAMES: DATE OF WEDDING: TYPE OF WEDDING:
(reserved post)
(reserved post)
(reserved post)
(reserved post)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items