Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are You Gonna Donate?

Yes 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 9 ]
No 0.86363636363636 86.4% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Winter Rose Ancient Katana Flame Sword Ancient Katana Celebrity Date Dark Halo Ancient Katana
Welcome To Ichis Quest Thread~!

The First Thing Im questing really badly is ..!

- User ImageKitsune Mask Around 799000 Gold My Current Gold - 229669 xD User Image

Item Info

This mask was worn by the followers of the Kyubi-- who were known shapeshifters that often took the form of the sly fox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- User Image Nitemare Scarf

User Image

Item info:

# In your dream, a shadowy form crept up behind you and strangled you. The next morning, when you woke up... this scarf was around your neck. OMG!!! O_O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is Updated Once A Day Please Bump And Rate This Thread Thumbs Up! I will count To see Who Did The Most Bumps And The Winners Will Get The Following ( the counting is random so you should just bump alot )

Katana, Winter Rose , Flame Sword , Katana, Celebrity Date, Dark Halo, Katana

So What Are You Waiting For Donate!

Btw My Name IS Lchigo Ninja
To Increase Your Chances of getting those items other then donating, Make Me Banners And Avi Art For MY quest Thread

The Banners And Avi Art Will Be Posted Below I will Also Advertise It For You

Moderaters:

-Silent358

(My name Lchigo Ninja)

Donaters:

- Silent358 - 540 + 1270 gold - ty if lekeke beats u ull still get sumthing if u keep trying 2 beat him

- lekeke - 1906 gold (omg he gonna win! unless you donate more then him O.o)
BUMP! Woot looks like ima win my own katana >.>
You don't deserve donations

Original Gaian

Furere's Questing for 13,000 tickets! And she needs all the help she can get! If anyone has any tokens or tickets they don't want, pm me or send a trade! Thank you!

Donaters: Ryhale 60 tickets

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces