Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there a military/organization group you don't like.

Well than we are your men/women

The Beta Merc Company is here too let you sit down and relax while you know that your enemies are being taken cared off.

Also a plus on your side is that no one will know that your the person who made the hit.

We are not on any side so you better call on us before your enemies do.

((Give me the next posts please))
We deal with taking out military base's or entire buildings while leaving as little trace as there is

History of Beta Merc Company

Beta Merc came out of the ashes in the late 20th century. It was a underground group that took out missions from the biggest corporations. They would take out up and coming corporations before the media got too them.

Zurg drinks where one of the things they where supposed too take out. But it failed when the team of soldiers they had too raid the warehouse full of drinks in Durem. That’s when Beta Merc started too take in hits from the Zurg forces so they wouldn’t be crushed. One of them was too wipe out the labtechs. That also went down the drain when it leaked out and unknowingly, the inner circle, or high Merc bosses started too die. Each of them was found with a bullet in their chest. On the end of the bullet was an ‘X’.

The Beta Merc Company had too start over from the start
Its a good deal. Lets just say we are the handy workers.

Hit list:

Send hits

Application for the hits

URL LINK:

Thread Name:

Active Members of thread:

Type of thread: ((Vampire, Futeristic, Moderen, Old school))

I will not give our your username.
You don't want too dirty your hands do you.

Vehicle listings:

To do list after I eat that donut after I kill the fly on the donut
And guess what. We do it for free. Not like the other people who make you pay Gaia gold.

Rules
1. No flamming
2. Follow TOS

Coming soon too a threather near you
Members:

Agent F ((Leader))

Agent T (( Co-Leader))
Applicatoin

PM the application too me.

Name: (letter or number)
Weapons: (Gun 1 or 2 of your choice)
RP sample: (A sample of your RPing).

((Also I will give you postions.))
Agent T walked into a office building called Coins for Kids. It seemed like a nice building. It delt with many orpahans in the surrounding area of Barton Town.
Agent T was a man about 5'9". Not your average height man. He had a face of a young white man, but his skin was that of mexican's. He was wearing a black suit but what set it off was the white tie and gloves and belt
Agent T walked too the back off the office building where there was a stareway with two guards armed with M9 pistols and batons at the door. Agent T showled him his ID and one of them opened the door. On the other side of the door where stairs and three more guards. But they where armed with M16's.
As Agent T walked up the stairs camera's where following him. As they had been since he had gotten out of his car.
Agent T came too the fifth floor. He entered the door. Every 10 yards was a guard on both sides of the hall with M16's in hand. Agent T walked by them with out even looking at them.
Agent T walked into a office. It looked like a normal office too. He sat down in a chair and picked up a mannila colored folder

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff