Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

HO s**t we have the !most popular thread on Gaia!!! (Soon to be first with the help of you guys) cool WE ARE THE FIRST OFFICIALLY

Well yeh just give random gifts to people and get gifts... I will also be selling my collection of rare event items (Boxes, trunks).... And maybe giving away some!

Ways to get on my good side

- I love event items, Especially Halloween ones... wink

- I also like donation items (Who doesn't??)

- Following the rules, Yep People who follow rules are awesome! (Rules listed below)

Rules

In the Beginning, I didn't make rules because we didn't have that many people and I thought everybody was smart enough to know what and what not to do, But along with the growth of this thread certain people have caused me to have to make rules, - A thanks to Naturegirl for helping find the scammers, flamers and etc.

Failure to obey these rules will result in immediate black listing!

1. No Asking for only 1 type of items (No saying: " Dont give me anything except donation items!!!" wink You get what we give you.

2. No begging

3. No Flaming

4. No scamming

5. Obey the TOS

Black list

dotHACKpunk - Scamming
kittensamurai - Scamming

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Question: I dont understand how the thread works help me!
Answer: Ok I have had to explain this way to many times now so I dont blame you for not understanding... It must be my fault in the wording or something.... Ok well the thread isn't a gaint giveaway... You see People just hang out and give gifts to random people.. The items in the first post are just a few items I could possibly be selling/ Giving away... Another thing people dont understand is that I am not giving away or selling any of my clothing items... Only my rare event items (The trunks, and the boxes...)

User Image

WE are number 1 !!!!
User Image

Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22282291&][IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b39/cody_12/Bannerofthread.jpg[/IMG][/url]
Nice assortment of gifts. ...but knowing me I'd get the fish. They look cool though.

18.4k shadow
    52k halo

You're selling rares, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out