Welcome to Gaia! ::

|| OH, MY ACHiNG BACK! ||

There's no denying it. My friends and I are old. We can drive. We can vote. We can drink and smoke (though not all of us do). We're past Homecoming dances and prom. We've graduated. High school is a distant memory. Most of us grew up in a time when hair was big, fringes were hot, and Billy Idol was sexy. Some of us have gotten married and are living the domestic life. Others are lamenting our metabolism. Some of us are lucky and get to do both!

Why do I bring this up? Because I want you to draw us as the old farts we feel like sometimes. Here are our details.

|| THE CLUB! ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: jessyta
DOB: September 26, 1978

Coming in as the oldest among us is Jess. It's often said that she has one foot in the grave. The poor dear. In her youth, she was quite the spitfire, but lately she's become the crazy cat lady in our group, and her kitties are very important to her. She knows one day smoking will kill her, as Nikki reminds her daily, but if she's got one foot in the grave, why worry about it? Even if she is a bit crankier than she used to be, we all still love her.

Username: Raiyla
DOB: September 10, 1980

Raiyla used to have a sunny disposition, a simple yet pleasing sense of style, and a bright outlook. Now she spends her days shaking her fist randomly, cussing out the neighbor children for stepping onto her lawn, and chain smoking. I guess having fourteen kids really sucks the joy out of life. Maybe she should have sold them to science...

Username: Andilu
DOB: July 30, 1981

In her old age Andi's vision has gotten a little worse than it used to be, her arms are a bit flabbier, her butt sticks out more, her formerly black hair is salt & peppery, and she swears once upon a time she was taller. In her youth she was at the height of fashion. Nowadays, she realizes the value of a comfortable pair of elastic-waist pants, but she still tries to "be hip with the kids" and dress it up a little. Unfortunately, in her old age, she's been plagued by flatulence, which she releases in quick easy spurts while walking. Now when she walks to the beat of her own drum, she doesn't need an instrument. Rock on, Andi. Rock on.

Username: Seripha
DOB: September 13, 1983

Years as a fighter pilot have made it impossible for Seripha to break routine. She still wears her uniform (with the exception of the comfortable sneakers for her back) and follows schedule from 0600 hours to 2200 hours. She doesn't mind telling you about her days in the war, but she does get pretty excited about it. If you can find a safe spot to watch, you can see all the action as she tears up her living room, reliving her youth once more. After a while you're not quite sure if she really remembers it's a story after all...

Username: percolated
DOB: March 10, 1984

Cristie's memory is as long gone as the sexy curves of her youth. She spends much of her day patiently tending to her glorious flowerbeds. She loves her flowers and they love her. They can spend hours talking to each other about the youthful adventures filled with boy-chasing and fun. To Cristie and her longlost memory, every story is new regardless of how many times she's recited it to the roses. Unlike her memory, Cristie's OCD tendancies have not left her. Afterall, a bush can never be too well-groomed.

Username: piratesss
DOB: January 3, 1985

Chelsea has a hard time letting go of the past. She still believes herself to be the young, fit, promiscuous girl she was at 20. She still goes to college parties and dances on table tops, only instead of cheers from the crowd like "you go, girl!" she now hears "omg, call an ambulance!". She hits on men way younger than her who generally try to let her down easy, but it becomes hard to say anything once she buries their face in her wrinkly cleavage. You have to hand it to her though...she is always the life of the party even with her being so close to death.

Username: narcissaa
DOB: July 19, 1985

Nikki has never smoked a cigarette in her life and regularly lectures her club buddies on the dangers of smoking those 'skanky a** cancer sticks'. She much prefers a nice bottle of vodka. Or gin. Or rum. Or... you get the picture. Over the years Nikki has lost most of her sensibilities and according to her doctors the alcohol has addled her brain. Of course she insists her brain was already addled and she only self medicates to get by. When she's lucid enough to string a sentence together, that is. Mostly she just eats her prescription meds like candy and shouts random [and mostly crude] phrases at others. Thank the pharmacists for diazepam and medical marijuana.

Username: Jennger
DOB: April 30, 1986

Jenn was always in such denial as she got older. She simply refused to admit to being one of us. We never meant it to be insulting really, but the more we teased and called her old, the more it got to her. One day, she just snapped. She's never been the same. The girls still make sure to visit her special wing of the nursing home on a regular basis. Maybe one day, she'll come back to us.

Username: Picoli
DOB: February 9, 1987

Coli is the whippersnapper. She can run waddle circles round the rest of these ladies, if only they'd stop hiding her walking stick. She wears long skirts to hide her big bloomers, her top is thick and loose, but short sleeved, leaving her bingo-wings to flap in the wind. The only thing baggier than her socks are her boobs. Like all old ladies, she loves a filthy joke, giggling til her teeth fall out and playing "guess the soup of the day" at The Vain nursing home.

Bless.

|| DOs & DON'Ts! ||

DO draw us looking old.
    DO feel free to give us graying hair. Streaks or totally gray. Just please ask us what we'd prefer.
    DO include typical old-people items. Canes, walkers, wheelchairs, bedpans, and anything else you can think of.

DO NOT draw any of us dead. We're old. We're not dead.
    DO NOT draw the grim reaper or anything else related to death.
    DO NOT draw a group picture unless it's all of us. Individual shots, or all of us please (Unless the Geriatric you're drawing has made a special request).

|| PRiCiNG ||

First of all, as with any old timer, we remember the good old days. When you could get more art for your gold. Or when people just gave you free art. Ah, the good old days. Yes...

*snore*

... eek

Pardon me. Anyway, we are very interested in any and all free art, but if you feel your art is something that would interest us, we're going to need to see the following information from you.

[color=hotpink][b][size=18]CONSIDER PAYING ME, OLD TIMERS![/size][/b][/color]
[size=9][b]Artist Name[/b]:
[b]Samples[/b]:
[b]Prices[/b]: List prices for individual and group. YOU set the price, not us.
[b]Do you offer a Senior Citizen Discount?[/b]
[b]Timeframe[/b]: We're not getting any younger, you know.[/size]

|| G A L L E R Y ||

Art of Andilu
    [x] by Monkey King Spike - 5k

Art of Jessyta
    [x] by Monkey King Spike - 5k
domokun heart
Haha, this is awesome, guys. xd

Original Sex Symbol

whee heart
domokun heart
You guys make it sound like you're 90.
>.>'
O e k i i
>.>'
We want 90 year old art. 3nodding rofl

We're definitely older than the majority of users.
i'd love to do it but i've never drawn old people seriously before... sad

Original Sex Symbol

O e k i i
>.>'
Sadly, that is how a lot of people react when I tell them I am married and in my late 20s. xd
ravenez-michemiche
i'd love to do it but i've never drawn old people seriously before... sad
I doubt a lot of people here have. I think that's what makes this so fun. Seeing what we'll get. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff