Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Item List:
Black Strapless Bra heart
Card Shark Bands
CoCo Kitty Plushie
Doll Ears 3nodding
Gills 3nodding
Shadow Spirit
Stealth EvoBlack Boots 3nodding
Those Black 90s Gloves 3nodding
Those Black 90s Pants 3nodding

Estimated Total: 149,600 Gold, 6,000 Tickets
(Estimated with known item values on 17 January 2007)

..i'm at 3155/149.6k
and about 5039/6k tickets>__<

User Image
User Image

>___< whee

gonk =wanted
heart =donated
3nodding =bought
scream =questing
whee =realy happy!

Approx gold w/ coco=3.1k/149.6k
Approx gold w/o coco= 3.1k/34.6k
do you have any advice for me?(bumpers/donaters apperciated!!)

well thanx!
donaters-4-
OWS-strapless black bra,and atleast 100 tickets
BBQPenguin-600g!!
OWS-2850g!!
Your destiny awaits, charity for kiki/coco questers-500g
puppy1413-444tickets
bumpers-
16-me
17-OWS

LINKAGE!!

OMFG OWS's Quest For Cuteness!!!OMFG CUTIE PIE!!

you should check her out! she rox and she has been helping me..!!

User Image
*bump*...>__<

Cluttered Cat

You're best bet is to look at the Charity Forum Do's and Don'ts. It has helpful tips on setting up your questing thread and obviously your do's and don'ts. Good luck!

Cluttered Cat

Can you believe that the Black Strapless Bras are being sold in the marketplace for like 800 gold? They only cost 560 gold in the store... I'm confused with people's logic sometimes. Since you need the money more than I do, I bought you a bra (yes, I'm keeping yours xp ).

Cluttered Cat

There's also a List of Charities that take donations and give donations to questers.

Cluttered Cat

Aw... you paid me for the bra. But I was buying it for you. *tries to give some gold back* Trust me, you need it more than I do. ^-^

Cluttered Cat

Cluttered Cat

Oh, I forgot! You might want to put a link in your sig to guide people to your quest thread.
OtherWorldShukumei
Oh, I forgot! You might want to put a link in your sig to guide people to your quest thread.
how? (i'm not that smart)

Cluttered Cat

Momousagi
OtherWorldShukumei
how? (i'm not that smart)

It quite simple. After some time posting in forums, you get used to using bbc code, or sometimes, html coding.

Simply, say you want a picture that when you click on it will take you to another page.
First, you need your image (obviously). I assume you know how to copy and paste that image's code (like your dream ava that I assume you did at tektek.org). Then, you need to put a url coding "around" that image's coding. I know, I'm not making any sense.

Examples:
(Note: I'm going to use { instead of [ or else the coding would automatically be become the link and/or picture)

{img}page of image here{/img} gives you the image on that webpage. The / (slash-sign) is where you want that change to end (you'll use it for things like {b}hi{/b} to make things bold: hi I assume you understand this concept. I'm just saying as much as I can so you don't miss anything, just in case.
{img}http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/000_0350.jpg{/img} will give you (notice that it doesn't link to anything):
User Image

{url=link here}with words here{/url} will give you a link to that page, but you will see the words inbetween the url code instead of the link. Like what you did in your first post.
{url=http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/}Come see the cute kitties!{/url} will give you:
Come see the cute kitties!

So you just combine the two:
{url=link here}{img=page of image here}{/img}{/url}

{url=http://www.cutelittlekittens.com/}{img}http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b99/Worldlyshuku/000_0345.jpg{/img}{/url} will give you:
User Image
That was my kitty, Immi, btw. mrgreen

Hope this helps.
bumpu~ heart

Cluttered Cat

Lookin' good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers