Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should the guild be MAINLY about?

Gaia battling 0.67857142857143 67.9% [ 19 ]
Music 0.32142857142857 32.1% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 3 >

Looks like we've narrowed it down to two topics. Music or battling. We will discuss the other one hugely in the forums and whatever. this is just for the name. So if you become a mod or prince or queen and join and you have a good topic to say in the forum, in 2008 you will own the whole guild. Whichever forum has the most replys by the end, the creator owns the guild. Sound fair enough? There will be a raffle type thingy going on once it starts too, where you buy tickets and whoevers number i pick gets it. Whoever wins gets ALL of it, not only half. biggrin

People and positions:
security-lxl grim lxl
user- Marluxiasmex
Mod- Vincent XIII
no princes/ queens yet
PM me if you want a position and if it costs gold then send a trade with money. If the guild doesn't work out you'll get your money back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
List of people
King: Me- Makes rules, says who can come in or not.
Queen(girl) or Prince(boy) : makes rules, suggests rules, controls forums, cost: 3k
Moderators: Can make new forums, suggests rules, cost: 1k
Security: Reports bad things in the forum to me, makes sure users and other security don't post. cost: Guild entrance fee
User: Can post in forums, votes on rules cost: Guild entrance fee
Users and security Cannot post new forums.

I'm at 1k now and i need 20k so this is gonna be hard. Thats why I need money. There can be more than 1 moderator (hopefully) and more than one queen or prince. If you donate to me you will be refunded your money when the guild starts. If you want any of these positions, you will need to send a trade with the money. After I receive the money your name will be on the list for whatever you chose.
I declare the guild to be

The Followers of the Omnipotent Purple Ferret That Conrols All Ferrety Existence and All Outside of That Existence.
Someone give me a name or donate something. You don't have to donate to make the name.
b***h.

You will make me security.

Because if you dont.

I will kill you on wed.

Deal?
Luke your retarded.. You just had to start this post AFTER I just donated my whole stash of 27,000 gold... a*****e. -.-'
Someone think of a name.. or just bump.. i wanna keep this going.
i think it would be awsome to have a musictions
guild.
like talk about bands and what band instruments we play.
no i do not mean bandnerds and all that. i mean real music.

like hiphop/metal/rock.country and all of that..

i would just love that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces