Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians are in an uproar over the recently reported kidnap attempt on beloved holiday mascot Santa Claus. While the kidnapping failed, a bizarre electrical accident resulted in Santa apparently swapping minds with a cow. Gaia 9 attempted to reach the Zurg leadership for comment, but we were denied interviews by all of them but one: the beloved Zurg pilot #2, son of the Zurg hive queen known as Mother. Welcome to the studio, #2.
haar ro, c...c.cindee \ @o@ //
#2, I take it you're aware that Santa has been mind-swapped with a cow. How did this grievous mistake occur, and how do the Zurg plan to set it right?
me just find out too. my mean brother do stupid thing all time >.<;;;;; me like saanta. He my last hope fix my brother 9 back to nice...
I notice that you're wearing a Santa Claus outfit. Is there any particular reason for that?
when me hear saanta become grass meat, me was sad. Me look for him ebureewhere, but me no find him. Me was gonna ask saanta to f..f..ix my brother 9 after he dileev.v..er all gift to all gaian. But now, no saanta, no xmas, no gift @_@ So me gonna help saanta. me help saanta dileev..v..er gift to gaian, then when me find saanta, me can ask “me help you deleev..ver gift to gaia. pureesu, fix my brother 9 @D@//, pureesu.”
So you intend to take on the role of Santa Claus and distribute gifts?
me wanna help saanta. saanta now no can do xmas alon. So me help. Me help with my pora bear. me hope my many gaian f..f..furendo can help me help saanta too =D
Does this constitute an official apology from the Zurg? Has Mother taken responsibility for Santa's condition?
@_@ what aporoggie mean??? Mother no kno me help saanta. shhhhhhh pureesu.
Mother is unaware of your intentions? Do you believe Mother has other plans for how to run Xmas?
me no know what mother plan. Me just wanna help saanta so me can get my old brother 9 back. … brother 9 would trai save xmas if he was stil nice. brother 9 vary diff…ffe..rent now.
How is #9 different?
brother 9? He not nice to me no more T___T vary diff..f…ferent. and tell me no tok to human. me just want him to be back.
Thank you very much for your time, #2. I'll let you go now... I assume you've got quite a bit of work ahead of you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff