Total Votes:[ 3 ]
1 2 3 >

Dangerous Conversationalist

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
I have re-edited my Manifesto to fit better with the current events.

Whomever reads this is advised to keep the wits of objectivity about youselves through the comprehending and applying this manifesto in a proper manner. Of the following sections each is directed at generalized parties as seen through the eyes of this one Gaian and all of those who choose to sign as “agreers” in their respective petitions.

No persons, organizations, or communities shall be recognized here.

Part I To the Guests of Gaia

As Guests to this our planet of Gaia you are all deserving to be treated as the honored visitors that you are; and ought to act as such.

For those of you who have shown malice towards the Gaians who initially “believed” in your sincerity of heart, your hate-filled acts are crimes against the relations between Gaia and Zurg. You have angered a great many of your hosts and have increased the number of your enemies. Stop these movements of enmity and be careful of your actions, for it appears that you seem to have adopted the policy of brinkmanship, or rather a more extreme branch from it, which hints that you truly want war. Currently, many of those to whom this applied to have changed their ways. I congratulate them.

For those of you who have sought to understand the cultural aspects and celebrations of Gaia, I understand why you have taken the measure you have to accomplish your goal. Do not act covertly! The words you converse with after you act give way to us that some select of you know what ramifications of your stealthy operations can become. Black Ops is reminiscent of the aforementioned concept. Acting openly establishes a basic trust between parties.

[sarcasm]For those of you, who have rarely been seen and never heard of, COME OUT! You’re killing unnumbered Gaians with this suspense, apprehension, and many anxiety attacks.[/sarcasm]

For those of you, who have been proper guests here on Gaia. Please do not raise arms against your kin, unless you have no other option to defend with. You have been the most pleasant of all our guests and there are many wishes of good will and pleasantries for you. Continue with peace and happiness.

Part II To the Hosts of Gaia

When rumors began to spread through forums and meeting places like a bad epidemic - even worse than that of the G-Virus - many organizations formed around and about this possible event. Nearly all had their own uniquely biased prejudices on what may come.

There were, and still are, those of you have geared yourselves to the singular direction of defending Gaia at all costs. Many of your deeds are representatively founded on fear, such can only birth chaos. A part of you have begun the rituals of the dark art of secret combinations, this is the worst course of action. You’ve begun a high stakes gamble where the greatest possible outcome is that all parties will suffer negative results.

There are those of you who have chosen to believe without a doubt that all of the visitors from Zurg are here for the betterment of Gaian society or that they have arrived to spread love. One of your many assumptions may be right, but there is little evidence of such. Of your assumption obliviousness has become a popular practice, which of ignoring specific incidences which threaten to prove your assumptions invalid. No longer continue in you naivety, it may be a shield for now but in the future it can bring about your downfall. Edit: Please keep your eyes open to the many possibilities. If you do not do this, then we will suffer greatly.

To those of you who have removed themselves for their Gaian roots and have joined with the Zurg, there are those among you who have acquired the generalized image of greed you are still one of us, remember this.. But to those who have greed of power and influence in the eyes of our guests and would seek it to the extent of destroying those of whom you were once a part of, woe to you! For to cause war would make yourselves and innocent others to become targets of extermination.

Then to the mediators, peacemakers, and rational persons, continue on with your work. Find a common ground together. However! Keep in mind, that no matter how many cool heads are among us they may not always prevail.

- Triskellion
I whole heartedly agree. This has gone on for far too long and must stop. I can no longer stand the evil that has spread throughout this planet we must come together and face the greater foe........ the cows

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
J-R-A
I whole heartedly agree. This has gone on for far too long and must stop. I can no longer stand the evil that has spread throughout this planet we must come together and face the greater foe........ the cows

xd You had me thinking that you were being serious, until the cow thing.
Triskellion
J-R-A

cows are evil just look at their eyes they are hididng somthing eek

ps but really the first guy makes alot of sense

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
J-R-A
Triskellion
J-R-A

I'm both part one and two...
Triskellion
J-R-A
Triskellion
J-R-A

I'm both part one and two...

oh woops sweatdrop well then you make alot of sense

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Well, you're probably the only one whose read it.
yeah probably but I bet if you would have put like sure way to kill the Zurg or sure way to stop the resistance others would have wanted to read it but ther is no point in fighting when all your your fighting for makes no sense

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
But of course I'm neutral.
oh so thats what the signature means

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
Sarcasm? I'm not all here, right now...
not sarcasm I just couldnt read the sig

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
xp I used to have a hypnotic twriller thingy...

(please someone else read this!)
*supports Trisk and reads the thing again*

'tis going on the um.. Links section of the NA! x3

You should put the hypnotic thingamajig on again, It made and effect.. and perhaps ditracter people from reading "Nuetral" instead of "Neutral". xd

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
eek lol rofl I didn't notice that!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers