Welcome to Gaia! ::

Good plan?

Yay ^v^ 0.63888888888889 63.9% [ 23 ]
Nay T_T 0.36111111111111 36.1% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

As you all know there are many of us who want to help the Zurg, not kill them. We also so don't want to harm our fellow Gaians too.. But where do we go? GIB? Please, I've been there, that place is a joke. I have most all of the information of why they are here, what they want and how they plan to do it. But I don't have all the info, and I can't be everywhere at once. I can't do this alone, I need help.

Now let me make this clear, this is not an army. Well, OK it kinda is but we are here to help the Zurg first to see if we can aid them. For I believe their intentions are noble not evil. I will explain in a moment where I got my info. Then if they turn us down we will stand down. WE WILL ONLY ATTACK IF THEY ATTACK FIRST WE ARE NOT TRYING TO PROVOKE WAR WE ARE TRYING TO AVOID IT!!! We are enlisting Gaians to fight if nessacery. That way if they do strike, we will be ready.There is going to be a Gerneral and Commander as well as a few officers stationed at every UFO.

Special Events:
Dec. 20-23=Christmas Bash
Dec. 20-23=Christmas Avi Costume Contest
Dec. 30-Jan. 02= New Years Bash

T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
3-BluePrints
4-Zurg Intentions
5-Army (Ranknings)
6-Who is Stationed Where
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved
T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
(you are here)
3-BluePrints
4-Zurg Intentions
5-Army (Ranknings)
6-Who is Stationed Where
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved

This is what I want you, Zurgs and Gaians alike to pst as much info as you know. We want you to stay CALM! That is important. Also please DONT' PISS THE ZURG OFF! Nor do we need you posting noncence, if you have questions, comments, or theories please post them here. Don't fill up the UFO's with garbadge that will only make them mad.

Also if you want to enlist please PM me. Make sure you have read ALL the Posts and rules. Tell what position you wan and which UFO to be stationed at. As well as a pic of your Gaia person in uniiform (catscrtch hat(black), with red or black pants/skirts(girls) and shirts and with whatever weapons you see fit. You don't actually have to dress this way but you will be getting an ID card to put in your siggy) as well as your personality and traits and I will place you and rank you! All generals must make a Station in the assaigned UFO number. They must come to me for what to post.

Station 02
Station 06

Rules for the threads:
1-Generals are boss
2-No Bumping
3-No Romance at all
4-Post all info here
5-We don't speak real names, only agent names
6-NO ATTACKING UNLESS I SAY SO
7-The suject for a job must be
Zurg Christmas
8-No advertising
9-No begging for gold, asking to donate or other places or avis, or voting in any contest
10-I am leader, all will follow my lead(that includes Generals)
11-I have the right to add more rules
T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
3-BluePrints
(you are here)
4-Zurg Intentions
5-Army (Ranknings)
6-Who is Stationed Where
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved

Attention I have cracked the codes and have stolen the blueprints. I also have recived 2 iteams for stealing them: The Resistance Scarf, and Zurg Antenas.
Click Here

Page1:

urmothership

Page2:
foo
bar
baz
quux

Page3:
http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/04/7f/289bf9fc4f7f04.png
RedBino
Lotus Elise
Blue
Creep

Page4:
there is no cow level
zurg1234
delta

Page5:
(no codes)
The BluePrints

Page6:
(no codes)
Chose your isde (you can click one then click the back button and click the other one)

Warning: Please copy ALL CODES EXACTLY! Also when you enter them please make sure there are NO SPACES BEFORE OR AFTER THE WORDS OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT, I repeat WILL NOT WORK!!!

Also If there are any Zurg that take the Resistance Mask can you please give it, sell it to me. I accidentally sold mine (Thnx)
T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
3-BluePrints
4-Zurg Intentions
(you are here)
5-Army (Ranknings)
6-Who is Stationed Where
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved

The Zurg ARE NOT here to take over Gaia. They are not here to enslave humans. They are not here to make Gaia the New Zurg Planet. But they are to kidknapp Santa. Bu how can I say that is noble not evil. That's because there is a reason, they don't have a Santa, they can't celebrate Christmas. All they want to do is clone Santa in Zurg form so they can have a Christmas of their own, now is that evil?

Here is how I figured that:
Blueprints: ON the blueprints there is a pic of a fat man. I believed that the fat man is Santa. Then there is and line drgging him to a Zurg. Then dragging him into a spaceship. So there
Letter from #6-Mothership: Clicky Here

Also, we have bad news. The Zurg accidently put Santa's brain in a cow. And a cow's brain is in Santa's body. So right now I think we should find the cow and get the brains back in the right bodies.
T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
3-BluePrints
4-Zurg Intentions
5-Army (Ranknings)
(you are here)
6-Who is Stationed Where
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved

Leader:
Amaya-Wolfen-Child=Agent Amaya

Generals:
Amaya-Wolfen-Child=Agent Amaya
KatFansy000=Agent Kat
AnyWhereButHere5=Agent Safira

Officers:
(recruting)

Soldiers:
(recruting)

Also, we have formed an Allience with the Underground Army. Not the forum, but the guild. I have had a meeting with their leader RedShift00 and we have formed an alliance. So that being said, I'm sure we will be able to help the Zurg as the rest of Gaia.
The Underground Army
T.O.C
1-Intro
2-What we want you to do
3-BluePrints
4-Zurg Intentions
5-Army (Ranknings)
6-Who is Stationed Where
(you are here)
7-Reserved
8-Reserved
9-Reserved
10-Reserved

Agent Amaya-Mothership
Agent Kat-UFO 06
Agent Safira-UFO 02
I KNOW DECLARE THE GAIAN AND ZURG PROTECTION OPEN TO ALL. TRUE GAIANS AND ZURG ALIKE!!

"The Gaian And Zurg Protection is here to help. Not to kill. It was established to defend Gaia and it's citizens as well as all Zurgs. To aviod war, not provoke it."-Agent Amaya
Agent Safira reporting for duty sir! Eer Ma'am!

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
How do you keep delating my post?
what is the point to the gaian resistance...war will break out soon its only a matter of time before some one does something very stupid...and i would like to speak with who ever is in charge here!
1~jason~1
what is the point to the gaian resistance...war will break out soon its only a matter of time before some one does something very stupid...and i would like to speak with who ever is in charge here!

The point, sir, is simple, if you read. The point is to try and avoid war. To try and help the Zurg, as well as the Gaians. To possibly come to an agreement. Or to help them.
Deus Vivit
How do you keep delating my post?

Once again, simple. I just know things, that's all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff