Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you here to piss me off and make me kill you?

yes. (suicide! XD) 0.6 60.0% [ 15 ]
no (smart person) 0.4 40.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 3 4 >

welcome, all to the Balamb Garden! this is where the elite of the elite go for training to become SeeD, the ultimate soldier. those who were in the old thread ned to re sign up. this is a revamped versions of Balamb Garden...with zombies! XD

Aim: to offer aid to other O/M threads but staying neutral

Story:Balamb Garden is where people come to become SeeDs, experts on paramagic and combat. it began by a man named Cid, then there were three other Gardens soon after: Trabia, Galbadia, and this one, Balamb. the SeeD's mission is determined by a Headmaster ((me)) who passes on tasks sent by people to SeeDs if the Headmaster thinks they can handle it.

places in the garden

Cafeteria((pics coming soon)): where you can sit down, play some games, eat, have fun and tlk to people, famous for its hot dogs.

Training room: here, people can train and hone their fighting or magic skills against a large collection of monsters bred in the Training center, no place for the weak, people can also train against each other as long as they don't kill each other.

Dormitories: a place to sleep and relax and personal stuff like that

Infirmirary: a place to seek medical attention

Library: here is where almost any book can be found

Parking lot: figutre it out yourself, if you can't, here is the description: a place where people park their vehicles so they wont get stolen

Places outside the garden:

Ruins: it is a very sacred site where unknown things happen, it is currently off limits due to the high number of people going missing in the ruins.

Balamb city: once a village, it has increased its population by tenfold. there is many things you can do here such as: gambling, get drunk, get weapons, etc.,

Defenses:

Misslile Turrets: obvious.

AAguns:
posted on the critical places where the missiles won't defend, theese are multi-role

Valkyrie Fighters: these are multi-purpose, attack and defense fighters, the bulk of the Balamb air defense. armed with twin rapid fire high velocity Gauss cannons loaded with DU (depleted Uranium) rounds that explode on impact also loaded with ten missles.

SeeDs: soldiers trained in Paramagic and are the most advanced form of soldiers. there are tewnty thousand SeeDs.

SPARTANS: take a wild guess. only the most mentally and physically stable SeeDs are even considered to be SPARTANS and only ten percent of those even pass the exams and training requirments. there are only one hundred SPARTANS

Tanks:
tanks that own. armed with a devastating plasma cannon and a secondary Gauss canon, this tank rips through anything in its path...hopefully

transport boats: used to deploy SeeDs to other continents when air dropships are unusable, but they can only hold seventeen SeeDs at one time

MD level: Made as a shelter before costructed as the Garden, it is capable of flight and can travel in case of an attack at will activate and mobilize the Garden...but it is already mobilized, so it is slightly useless

SPARTANs:
Me
Berkely (NPC)
Smith (NPC)

current SeeDs:
Me (character name: Alicia)
Sephorothhhhh (character name: Sephiroth)
chris10138 (character name:Chris)
Berkely (NPC)
Smith (NPC)

Headmaster:
Me (basically, i command you all)

we are open to attack

Alignment: neutral

the base is about the size of mountain and is capable of holding an entire city in it. it is currently located on the continent of Balamb, a continent that is somewhat small, the size of Hawaii. it is above ground

Rules:
1. no godmoding
2. no being a dumbass
3. no cybering
4. no back talking your superiors
5. violation of any rules will result in a suspension and if further, expulsion from the Garden, if further, i will shoot you in the face with a 12 gague
6. i will not be doing anymore SeeD test because it become a major headache trying to make a test from scratch and i get too many advancment requests

we will help other guilds for a sum of 300 for each mission (paid to the headmaster, ME, i will also allow small payments every month)
no, this is not a job, you aren't getting paid!

please tell me what i can do by PMming me! not posting it! if you need help, post the request and a link.

to sign up, fill this out:

Name:
Gaian Username:
Experience (guilds and/or threads you are or were in):
Skills:
Weapon of choice:
Strengths and weaknesses:
powers(if any):
why i should pick you (your cause. you may get denied if i dont like it, though.):
Bio:

after this, PM me! do ont post it or it will be deleted. tank you
enemies: Gaians In White
kicks a rock around* this is boring.... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items