Welcome to Gaia! ::

momos and aliens?

yes 0.7175572519084 71.8% [ 94 ]
no 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Do not be fooled by theh cute-ness, fellow Gaias! The momos that are rappidly spreading throughout out lands/threads are actually working with the aliens!

Think about this:

-they arrived at the same time
-the moneys always cling to you....there is no option to put them to the side. They drain your life/brain/whatever-the-aliens-want

Unite against the scourge!

If you are in and have a monkey, sit on it!

Alien comments:

[NPC] alien_ufo_05
YESSS... PRELIMINARY EXPERIMENTS SHOW THAT "CUTENESS" IS QUITE EFFECTIVE AGAINST GAIANS.

*cute filter activated*

Hey there Gaians! heart Will you pweeese come allow me to mash your bones? 4laugh It would make me ever so happy! heart Squeeee! blaugh

Ideas:

ComfortablyMad
The monkeys have the option of "See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil". Perhaps the Aliens have sent these monkeys to blind us from seeing what's going on, keep us from hearing their plans, and keeping us from telling people if indeed we do hear or see what they are up to.

plummie
I think you're on to something. The cows were really trying to warn us all along. They weren't just MOOing they were saying Momo momooo

Distinct Lunatic

Oh my god I think your on to something, Come bert we must go beat monkeys into confessing their alien loving heritage.
I think so too -nod nod- The coincidences are too great.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
You must always beware of the cute ones

Distinct Lunatic

Bert I said beat the monkey with the bat, don't play hackey sack with it.
Indeed it is a conspiricy, now we must go find what those damn dirty alien monkey commy scumbags want.
What we lack is a confession! We need to get out there and grill teh aliens until they tell us what the monkeys do as part of their plan!

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
The monkeys have the option of "See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil". Perhaps the Aliens have sent these monkeys to blind us from seeing what's going on, keep us from hearing their plans, and keeping us from telling people if indeed we do hear or see what they are up to.
ComfortablyMad

I LIKE this idea. In fact, I';m going to quote you up at the top. BEWARE ALIENS! WE'RE ONTO YOU!

oh dear...i sound like 05
Holy crap your right! *pulls out knife and runs after nearest momo*

Aged Codger

MOMO!!!!!

so cool I had to get my Monkey suit on and design an EVIL monkey.
evil monkey? ...AIDS is with the momos!

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Born a Hippie
ComfortablyMad

I LIKE this idea. In fact, I';m going to quote you up at the top. BEWARE ALIENS! WE'RE ONTO YOU!

oh dear...i sound like 05

If you read the weekly comic, the alien was laughed at by the mechanic. Perhaps this has started some hostility with the aliens. Perhaps the aliens think we see them as weak and unintelligent and the momos are their spys. If they are so much greater than us, why can't they fix their own ships?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff