Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you rate my art? 10 being the best. (New stuff)

1 - ._. 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
2 - ;O; 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
3 - x_x 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
4 - D: 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
5 - :x 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
6 - :0 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
7 - :D 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
8 - :3 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
9 - :B 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
10 - ^_^ 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rawr, Pandemonium is now open! I'll be working on things here and there still, but for now. Support away and lets see if I can get this going. whee Thanks for visiting, and please read everything before posting. xD

First off, Rules. Yes. Rules. To keep you crazy gaians in order during your visit to Pandemonium.

READ EVERYTHING STATED BELOW BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING, EVEN AN ORDER OR BUMP

Rules

1. No flamming or rudeness of any kind will be tolerated. Either to another gaian, myself, or even artwork based. If you're going to critique, do it nicely without being a douchebag.

2. When supporting my thread, DO NOT 'Bump'. I hate seeing that on 20 ******** pages. Just put an emotion or something or YAY WORLD DOMINATION. Anything random that isnt 'Bump' or related to the letters 'B.U.M.P' Thanks. Call me a**l, but I just cant stand that s**t. I love support and attention/keeping my thread alive. But please. It isnt that hard to type something else. ;-; heart

3. Do not type 'leik dis' or use any sort of chatspeak. I mean 'lmao' and expressions are fine, I use them too. But for christs sake talk like a human being. 'U' does not equal 'You.'

4. No stealing my art or using it in any way without my expressed written permission, and even then rules will be applied when using it. This will go into more detail in the order form. And if you do, I will sue you so hard your little heads will spin. biggrin

5. Do not speak about Fight Club.

6. By ordering a piece of art or even posting on here you're agreeing to these rules. And when ordering you must say you agree to these rules as well as the rules applied when you order something (which will be explained in the How To Order form in the Prices post), or I will not accept a commission from you. Sorry, I have to protect my own a**.

7. Do not ask/beg for free art or discounts. If an event is happening it will be posted here. And I hate beggers. Do not complain or ask for art from me, you will be ignored and/or most likely flamed. I only do free things for friends. And ask if you're my friend I will stab you. -_- My friends know who they are.

8. Do not link your art shop or auction in a post here, if you want me to support your store/auction just ask me in a PM and I'll add you to the banners and links. Putting your link in the thread though is just disrespectful to me. ;-;

9. Follow the rules D:< Or be added to the blacklist! Rah

News
Samples section has been re-edited with new things, and im also creating more links and am going to want to advertise more. 3nodding Otherwise for now nothing too big. Please vote with the new poll based off the updated samples!

Blacklist
Please don't make me add anybody here. You'll make the baby jesus cry in a way only a dirty priest could.

F.A.Q
No questions asked yet, but I will add them here when I do get them. :3

Events:

This is where special events will go. For my first one I am going to have a freebie on page 10. First post on there will get a free colored bust ^^ I will continue to have events like this and post the winners and their finished prizes here and in the samples post.

More to be added soon. If there are any questions feel free to leave a message here or PM me. ^_^

Kay. Theres been a lot of editing here. So im redoing the poll for one, no more incredibly old stuff is here. And yeah a lot of the samples I had before are gone since they're old and I dont like them. More will be added as I do commissions. heart domokun

Sketches:

Headshot:
Bust:
Waist Up:
Full Body:

Inked (Traditional):

Headshot:
Bust:
Waist Up:
Full Body:

Inked (Digital):
Bust:
Waist Up: [x]
Full Body:

Color (Tradtional):
Headshot:
Bust: [x]
Waist Up:
Full Body:

Color (Digital):
Headshot:
Bust:
Waist Up:
Full Body: [x]

Chibi: [x]

Doll: [x]

Past comissions:
(Some will be put in samples, some will not. But all complete works will be put here.) And yes they're in order of purchase. 3nodding

1. Cassidy_Peterson:[x]

2. `Link: [x]

3. Sapphirelullaby: [x]

My art galleries:
For if you wanna watch all art I do, I have two art galleries.
[x] My DeviantART account, furry and anime art goes here as well as other random things.
[x] My Furaffinity account, this is only furry art and will have mature things here that I can't post on DA. So yes, children. This is not for you. ;D

If you like what you see, this is how much your damage will be. biggrin Hooray!
And for the love of god, complain about my prices I hope you are smited. And you will be ignored. -_- I need to make a living too damnit. Go find someone else if you're unhappy with my prices. Or for those who are broke, I am willing to do art trades. But I must approve first. You can't draw me something then tell me to do the same without me knowing and wanting it in the first place...If this interests you send me a PM stating that is what you want. ^_^

Also, a reference photo is needed. Im not good with descriptions unless they are very well done and you wont get a**l if I make a few mistakes. D:

Sketches:
Headshot - 2k
Bust - 5k-6k
Waist - 7k-9k
Full body - 10k-12k
Backgrounds (basic) are an extra 1k

Inked: (Traditional or Digital)
Headshot - 3.5k
Bust - 6.5k- 7.5k
Waist - 8.5k - 10.5k
Full body - 11.5k - 13.5k
Backgrounds(basic) are an extra 1.5k

Colored: (Traditional)
Headshot - 5k
Bust - 8k
Waist - 11k
Full body - 15k
Background (basic) are an extra 2k

Colored: (Digital/Oekaki)
Headshot - 7k
Bust - 10k
Waist - 15k
Full body - 20k
Backgroud (basic) are free with oekakis, simply request it

Chibi/doll: I will only do these with pencil/pen or lineart in photoshop. Your choise, though. I will also only do basic asscesories with these drawings. (glasses with a scarf and ears/a tail and fairy wings and such. Big items that dont need a lot of stress or detail.) These are 1k for a doll and 2k-3k for a chibi.

How to order:
[Name]
[Comission type (traditional or digital, sketch/inked/colored)]
[Details about the character/s (pose,expression, ect.)]
[Reference Photo]
[Preferred due date (keep in mind I can't always make these, but I will try.]
[Price]
[Agreement to the rules applied with ordering a commission/using my art]

[Beginning of the trade (the money must be pending in a trade before I will begin, when I am done I will send you a preview to see if you like it. Then you complete the trade and I link you to the final result. ^^ )]

The rules you are agreeing to are

1. You WILL NOT use my artwork ANYWHERE without my EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION. So yeah, signiture art, livejournal, anything like that. You must ask first. Which really it's highly unlikely I will say no. XD

2. You are not allowed to alter, copy, or redistribute the picture without my written consent. So NO removing the watermark or cropping it blah blah. Ask me to do that or let me know ahead of time. Once again you must show me the result. Nor are you allowed to use my artwork for any promotional uses or anything you or anyone else besides me can get money from. Kthx.

3. If given permission, you must first link me to where you will be posting it, make sure full credit is stated to me. And also link back to me. (I need publicity razz )

Oh yes, COUPLE ART!

I am willing to do couple art, it will cost half as much more than a regular 1 person commission would. So example, you want a headshot sketch of two people together, you add the price of one person, then cut that price in half and add it on. Kinda like buy one get one half off. XD (I am also willing to do yaoi/yuri/shota furries ect. But this sort of deal must be taken to the PM's where futher details will be explained. Prices will be different as the procedure, but rules the same.) Otherwise if its like softcore yuri/yaoi and such (simple kissing/hugging) the price and procedure is the same here. Pretty much if it isnt graphic and isnt against the rules here for me to be posting ect. Its okay with these prices and procedure. ^_^ More will be put about it later~
I will also eventually put up prices for real money. As in you order traditional media and are short on gold, you can pay with paypal and I will also mail your drawing. (Shipping will be charged, and I'll only do people in the U.S, Canada, and Mexico) For now though, this is not an option. But it will be as soon as I get things going and know my art is getting abit popular here. :3

Yay! This is where you can find out how many slots are open, and if you have ordered a commission this is where you can find out how far I am along in it instead of PMing me. ;D So next to your name it'll have a percent ammount and what I've done so far (if its a color, it'll say if its still in sketch, ink, or color and so on.) I will only have 5 slots at a time, and its a first come first serve. Once the line is full you must wait to place an order. I will go as fast as I can with commissions, but I have a busy life too. And I don't want to just crap out doodles for people. D;

EDIT: AS OF 12-16-06 I WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING 5 COMMISSIONS AT A TIME, ONLY 3. :[ Im sorry but im just too flooded for the time being with art, eventually I will do 5 again. But for now, only 3. Kthanx.

Slot 1: Cassidy_Peterson (Multiple commissions, 2/4 complete. Other two are in the lineart stage)
Slot 2: Koiyuki (Sketching)
Slot 3: -Kurenai Yume- (Inking completed)

Yep, like it says this is where I will have links for you to use eventually and also where I will link to other stores/auctions. n_n Huzzah.

Below are images that can be used in banners/links and their code. 3nodding For now I only have 1 to link back to me, but will work on making more and linking to other stores as well. *twirls finger*

Pandemonium links:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19014773][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/taiyokitsune/pand1.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19014773][img]http://www.boomspeed.com/taiyokitsune/bannerlink.jpg[/img][/url]

Other links:

Doo dee doo....._.;
goodluck with your shop blaugh ^^
joke-mus
goodluck with your shop blaugh ^^
Yay first post. And thank you very much. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items