Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we do Charity Raffles?

Yea! That's an awesome idea! Any Genre! Any color any...ANYTHING! 0.52978056426332 53.0% [ 169 ]
Oh yeah! - But limited maybe, to make sure rares are rare O_O 0.3166144200627 31.7% [ 101 ]
No- waiting and saving never hurt anyone! 0.047021943573668 4.7% [ 15 ]
Mmm....goooolldddd 0.10658307210031 10.7% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 319 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1033 1034 1035 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't forget to visit our new nifty guild for RP and RP journal purposes!

GUILD HERE!

((New Poll! - Final decisions will be made by staff as a whole but we do want opinions! <3))

Page 1

Title & Content
2. New & Updates
3. Spotlight
4. Story
5. Information
6. Book 'o rules
7. FAQs
8. Sales
9. Breedings
10. Customs, Bribes and Pet trades
11. Endejester's post
12. DFA's post
13. Banners & affiliates
14. To-do list
15. Credits, Staff and other lists

Page 2

Owner's list
2. Reserved
3. Reserved

New News
2/19/08 - HIATUS -
As you have all I am sure, noticed, things have been, slow here to say the least.
We are working, all of us, but its very slow.
Family, Jobs, even other shops have quite a lot of our attention and we're trying to catch up.
I myself feel a little like I'm smothering. This is not us, taking away your pets, or saying they will never grow to adult stages. It's just us saying 'we're closed for catch up'...and after that, after that we'll have to see.
I keep meaning to do events and find I have so much to do, and so many to grow.

I apologize if this upsets anyone, if you want a refund for slowness...I'll do the best I can. Even if its just some 'real' art from me of your avatar (black and white please, I think we've all seen how long it takes me to color T__T)

Thanks to EVERYONE for your patience. I wish I had something perkier to say... but...

10/20/2007 The book contest may be over, but now you can pay a visit to our Halloween Event! If you Dare
10/1/2007 - The RP contest for one of Fran/Balthier's Books is now OPEN and may be found Here
8/17/2007 The Naturals event can be found here
8/11/2007 ExLibris will be hosting a Natural themed event featuring coloring by Ryugen and TheMadHatter starting on August 17th. Keep an eye out for the thread link toward the end of the week.
7/18/2007 The ExLibris Harry Potter event thread is up, and can be found here. the event opens on the 21st.
3/7/2007 Our first Auction!

Old News

2/26/2007 I just wanted to post a thank you for all of you waiting on growings. I know this is taking longer than I had anticipated but Please be rest assured that I'm working to grow all the kits onto their appropriate lines as fast as DFA can finish them. We thank you for your forbarence and understanding and hope that you love the finished results as much as we hope you will - <3
20.02.O7- Ende is back from Megacon and is back to coloring Growings <3 Meanwhile DFA is cranking through the templates for those 'special' genre <3 Expect to see more growings for some of the older Libris as their proper templates become available! <3
O2.12.O6 SS event opened yesterday! Slots will open sporadicaly over the days at diferent times to allow people a chance at them <3 Kits have grown, kits have appeared and what's this I've heard about... book worms? Or Wyrms? O_o
14.11.O6 Event came and went, grats to our winner! We're concentrating on growing the exhisting kits and finishing up the last 2 templates. Ende and DFA have already began to plot a christmas event too! Better to plan early after all!
O2.11.O6 Thread is finished, and there's a raffle on page 36!
31.1O.O6 Shop thread slowly begins to look tidier~ Bear with us please! We'll need a while before the shop actualy opens fully. Talk about a posible Christmas event allready floats the thread.
26.1O.O6 Horrrah! The shop thread is posted!

Noko and Nari! - Oh goodness! the BookWyrms are at it now!! They've gon antrho!! Congratulations to Nokomis and Mao for owning the first EVER antrho BookWyrms!

This is our story; listen closely, listen wisely...

It all starts innocently enough; you walk into a bookstore and you're just there to pick up one book, just one, you tell yourself. But while you're there, another catches your eye... and then another... and another! Soon you're left trying to decide what to put back so that you won’t be in the poor house when you check out. But this time, as you're leaving a display catches your eye. Nothing unusual about it; it’s just a stack of journals and some glass bottles of ink. Pretty fancy, very probably messy one might think. But something about the way the light in this place glints off the glass and the leather of the binding... well, you tell yourself, one more thing to stack onto your allready huge pile of to-buy books can't hurt, right?

That’s what Ende thought that day she walked into the new and used book store that had popped up on the corner of main street just by the ‘olde fashioned soda fountain’. She checked out and headed next door for a bag of sour candies to acompaing her whilst she searchedfor one of those tables to start writing in her new journal. She sat down beside a display of marshmallow birds and coffee creams and opened the book and put pen to paper while a blue haired girl scooped sour cherries into a bag for her. And that’s when it happened...

She turned her back for just a moment and, when she looked back, her journal was missing! Sitting there instead was a kitten! The smallest kitten she had ever seen, mind you! Perfect black and curled up just where her journal had been. His fur the same color black, as the leather binding had been. Where on earth had her Journal gone?! No one else had come into the shop or the bell would have rung! The blue haired girl and she had been facing each other too, so... who and how!?

After a short surprised conversation and a good deal of staring at the little black kitten who opened a sleepy gold eye to stare irritably at Ende and the Counter Girl (Whose name Ende later learned to be ‘Dark Fire Angel’ or rather, DFA), they determined that the kitten MUST be the missing journal!

DFA reached down and petted it first; it didn’t give her a paper cut or remove her fingers so Ende tried as well and it began to purr almost instantly at the touch, much to the girls' amusement, "Hey..." it was DFA that spoke first, her eyes casted on the kitten, "What if that's only half the journal?"

A pause from Ende as she scratched the kitten's ears, "What do you mean?"

"Like, you said the cover was black, right? But wouldn't the pages be another color normally? Don't you think it would have some white on it?"

There was no more time for DFA to explain, for Ende's sudden yelp distracted her; it wasn’t so much the idea that there might still be half a journal running about that startled Ende, but rather, the fact she'd just caught sight of it! Or rather, it found her. And was scaling her like a tree.

Dark Fire and Ende kept on seeing each other after this instance as well, not just because it was good to know someone who wouldn’t think you were insane when you mentioned 'Book-cats', but because it seemed that these so called Book cats were somehow... spreading around. Not a day after, Dark Fire herself returned home to find two of her books had somehow misteriously became kittens as well.

They never did find that old book shop again either; though they did open their own book store. Tere they sold well loved books to new homes… inscribing them with bookplates to denote their new owners name "Ex Libris: __________"

Dare be that new owner? Did I mention something about no refunds offered when you come to terms ... with the fact you've taken home a book that's quite alive in more ways than one?

There will be three stages to these pets for now, (maybe four in the future? *wink*). But see the trick is...you get no hints about your 'adult' form till its an adult! Thats right kids, you have no way of telling what 'type' of Ex-libris you're getting (unless it's a custom, of course) till it's all grown up, for the Starter and Kit forms are all the same! Upon reaching adulthood, the Ex-libris show their diferent types and poses/genre.

Stages of life

Book: Really not much you can with these except read them; mind, you, that's a very nice thing to do to books, they very much appreciate it after all. Please take good care of your books! We can repair broken spines but if you abuse it it might loose pages and we're not sure that would affect the kits that'll come- I mean! We have no idea how it'll affect.... the way you read it! Yeah, that's it.

Kits: Oh dear! Something amazing has happened! What a strange book indeed! The Cover and content pages have split into something new and wonderful; two small 'kits' now curl together as though they were still woven together! These babies spend much of their time sleeping in this stage but they absorb knowledge like a sponge! They can talk, or something like it, being able to comunicate themselves with others via thei own thoughts! I recomend reading to your kits every day; they adore it! And who knows? It can't hurt... and it might help!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adults: Awake, energetic and eager to learn! Your ExLibris are now fully grown and ready to wreck havoc! At this stage most adults will have developed the ability to talk verbaly, and though they can still comunicate their thoughts to others, they usually reserve the priviledge for one another; Ex-libris pairs usually share a deep bond, though what kind of a bond... is for you to discover.

Types of Ex-libris

Popular Fiction: This form covers most of the sections read by the younger set; Sci fi and fantasy especially! The Cocky proud hero and his fond companion, or perhaps something more? Not as mushy cuddly as Romance or as playful as Comedt, but it's very well spread out genre none the less that includes perhaps a bit of each in diferent ways.

Romance: They cuddle nibble and play with each other like young lovers! It’s a friendly genre to say the least, but count on them to be shoulder to shoulder most of the time, ready to help eachother out even in the worst of situations.

Comedy: Exuberant, well intended, sometimes bumbling; a straight man and companion, a fan and their crush, or perhaps someone that's not all too aware of their feelings for their best, and slightly more bubly friend. Be prepared for pounces at random moments, crazy off the wall ideas and many, MANY hugs from this genre! Whether both sides wants them or NOT.

Mystery/Thriller: The ExLibris that bump in the night; some of them even bump right back! Like other ExLibris these tricky two love stories and secrets... they are the most willing to dig for their information not to mention, startle it out of people should the 'need' arise.

Mystic Tomes: These kitties are some of the rarer types of Libris. Created from old and mystic books that often need restoration before they can be presented in the shop; when born, these kits hold strange powers stemming from the mystic nature of their texts! Few pairs hold the same power, most often found in balancing pairs of dual powers, but sometimes... sometimes there are even more specialized pairs!

Book Wyrms: They could perhaps be the most rare kind of Libris, some speculate that like book -worms- that they have consumed whatever esence that makes the book turn into Kit, others speculate that there is something to the nature of the book itself that creatres these smaller more lizardlike Libris.
Their personalities vary widely, but over all they maintain a closeness to eachother that may trump any other kind of Libris, something like the Nature of an Oroboros.

Use your God-given brain, for the love of Fairy tales! Don't over-use profanity, and don't use any at all if it's directed toward another person outside of roleplay. Don't pick fights, don't steal art, don't purposely piss us or other people off, don't break any of Gaia's rules... really, do you need to be told this stuff? I didn't think so, either.

We're all happy friends here! Be nice to everyone. If you absolutely can't be nice to someone, ignore them. Snapping at people and screaming won't make anyone become less annoying. Use tact and friendliness, regardless of who it is you're dealing with. We know it's hard... but could you give it a try? For our sake?

Don't fear us! Please, please! Feel free to PM this account if you have any questions, concerns, or even feedback about the shop. We do ask that you try to look for the answer on this first page or by asking other thread participants, but nonetheless, do NOT fret about PMing us about things! Unless you continuously hound us, we won't even ponder how tasty you might be if we were to bite you. Honest!

If you act like a child, we can treat you like one. We reserve the right, for any act we deem worth consequences, to respond with anything from warnings to taking away pets. Here's to hoping we never even need to hand out a single warning~

Q)Wow Cute! How do I get one?!

A)Well, the most direct way will be flat sales. Prices will be listed in their respective sections. We'll also do Auctions and will on occasion open Custom slots. Bribes are possible but since they require us to re-arage our schedules, best be makeing a good offer <3 Pet trades will be accepted at times too if the owners feel they want the pet offered.

Q) Ok so, when are you having a flat/auction/event?

A) We'll post dates as soon as we have the pets to Flat or Auction, We'll try and be as clear as possible about the beginning and ending times as well. General auction rules will apply though so please remember to be nice!

Q) But... I want one NOW and your Custom slots aren't open!

A) Well... you might wanna take a gander at our horridly pricey wishlists XD *coughsNOTREALLY* or just make a bid over the normal custom price. We don't bite, we just have to make time when the slots aren't open as both of us work other jobs both IRL and on Gaia so make sure you offer x2 or over the normal price, otherwise it can't be accepted as a bribe ;^;

Q) Can't I have one for Free?

A) Uuuuh ;_; Imma have to sa no, sorry!! Yes we understand its hard to save gold with all the shiny cool things to spend it on, but there'll be plenty chances to get an Ex-libris!

Q) But so-and-so got one for free!!

A) We reserbe the right to gift Ex-libris to our friends, yes, sorry D: Again, there'll be plenty of chances, I'm sure!

Q) Fine, so I got one; Are these RP-required?

A) No, not really n.n; We're not going to hound you down if you come in, get one and never show up again, however, there's always perks for those that stay and rp, or just chat! What are this perks, you say? ... Dude, I'm not telling you ;3 stay and find out!

Q) Kay... so how many can I own?

A) As many as you can get your paws on, really. However, please, remember to... not be greedy, come now; let everyone have a chance, right? It's more fun that way!

Q) How long do they stay in each stage?

A) We're not quite sure yet, however, usually the book stage will last around a week, while the kit will last from 2-4 weeks. It is unknown if there is a stage beyond adult, so for the time being, the adult will last for... ever :3!

Q) Right, so what about breeding?

A) We'll... get to that later. Really.

Q) Can I co-own?

A) Yeah, sure! I don't see why not; after all, it might even be more convinient in the end for you, if you want to rp XD

Q) GASP!! I want a UNIQUE lineart, unique pose for my adult! One that no one else can have done from scratch! CANI?

A) UuuuUuuUuhhh.... Yeeeeeeah. You can. However, before you squee over the posibilities, please take into mind that Merangue/Ende will not be handing one of these out just to anyone. You'll need to Bribe us GOOD to get one of this X; (Yes, these would only be available via bribes, and maaaaybe via a special auction if we ever decide to do one) though I do tell you now, miniwings, lion fish mask and headphones, or a D-tail would warrant you one of these each

Q) I really like the fantasy lines! But, can I have another kind of wings on them?

A) As mean as it might sound, no I'm afraid not, Birds wings and bat wings and the like are going to stay wtih the more 'regular' genre I'm afraid. These are supposed to be pixie-like or Fey-ish and I'd ultimately prefer that they keep their bug like wings

Check out our Harry Potter Event!!

Special Events?

Starts: ?
Ends: ?
Cost: ?
Previews:

Flatsale

Price: 5k
Method: NA
Time: NA
Previews: NA

Auction

Starting price: 10k
Min increment: 100g
Auto-buy: NA
Previews: NA

Raffle

Ticket price: 100g
Amount of tickets per person: NA
Previews: N/A

Breeding. Breeding you ask? Well... truthfully, there's no way for Libris to 'breed'. They're magical creatures, they don't seem to be able to understand the meaning of such a term, and those that do, understand it's impossible for them; Libris are creatures whom express love through their thoughts, their bonds with their loved ones the purest, deepest way to express these feelings.

They don't need to breed.

However, I must tell you know, a certain pair of Libris one day came up to Ende and myself with a problem; they felt un-whole, unfinished in some odd sense of the word. I asked them how his could be, since their bond was complete and it was not only healthy, but strong as can be; the cover had looked up at me sadly and told me that part of it was missing...

That's when the idea clicked in my mind.

Some books at times, are not exactly finished even when the words 'The end' show up. These books have sequels at times, continuations. And other books find themselves uncompleted unless placed beside their so called prequel. I again asked the libris pair what they wanted to do to change what they felt, and again it was the cover whom spoke up "I want to bring he whom is part of me into this realm," he'd said quite seriously. It was this claim that again got Ende and myself thinking; we shooed the libris pair away, letting them know we'd work on it and ponder a solution.

Now, if some books needed, or rather, could have, prequels, and sequels, couldn't other have story-lines that ran side by side with them? A different story set in the same place, at the same time, yet not the same... with different characters? It's called a series. So Ende and I sat down and worked with the little information we had gathered, and soon enough we came to understand that it was possible for certain Libris to 'summon' others into this realm as Libris themselves, in the form of prequels, sequels and sister-stories.

It wasn't breeding, but rather, a better and more logical term that could be used was perhaps 'Summoning' indeed. Or 'writing a story'. We went to the libris pair that had set the problem upon us and told them what we had found out; they decided to try out this method. As days passed, they didn't obtain much luck, however, it was after deep thought that both libris sat down next to a blank book and a bottle of ink as we watched them. They used the ink to write symbols on the book's cover, and somehow.... for some reason, the ink and book cover reacted to their thoughts; the bottle of ink became lit with fire, and the book turned white, the symbols rearranging themselves, glowing. The process gave Ende and myself a big scare! For both 'summoning libris' were knocked unconscious by the process as soon as the book and ink calmed down.

We later found out that this summoning process wears out the 'parent' libris to the extent they collapse. It is a process their minds can't endure more than twice. We also found out that not all libris pairs can do this; in fact, the only bond that allows connection enough between both libris to allow this, is what ende and I dubbed as 'life-mating bond'.

There are many type of bonds libris share;

Quote:
Parent-child bond: usually seen between an older and younger libris, one protecting the other, the bond though strong and fueled by love, does not allow summoning to occur.

Sibling bond: usually shared between two libris that deem themselves siblings. It can form an alliance, a rivalry... this bond, like the above, does not allow summoning either.

Hate bond: Despite the fact two libris may hate each other they may find themselves bonded... obviously this one does not allow summoning.

Forced bond: There is no explanation for this bond. Many Libris start out with this bond; they are unaware of the nature of it, and it can scale or derange into any of the other mentioned bonds.

Friendship bond: It's a sweet bond, and though not exactly strong, it has it's advantages... it's a weak type of love bond, and can sometimes take a step int he right direction for summoning to occur

Love bond: This bond is no doubt one of the strongest bonds two libris can share, however, though strong, it seems to lack something... to allow the summoning to occur, however, it is a step int he right direction for it.

Life-mate bond: The strongest bond any two libris can share; their minds are connected by some sort of force. It is a more evolved type of 'love bond' per say. This is the only bond that allows summoning, for both minds need to be connected for it to work!

Also, it must be noted that libris coming in a pair does not automatically ensure them a love bond, or a romantic one. In fact, most libris pairs do NOT share a love bond; they seek other libris from other pairs to form bonds with. This means that summoning can easily ocurr between two libris from completely different pair; also, it obviously means that gender does not matter... it does not intervene in the summoning process. Age however, does matter, for only adult libris have the mental ability and capacity for a summoning.

Thanks to this information, we urge those pairs that think themselves unwhole to summon someone.... if they can. We however, warn users that may feel the need to try this process; it can be dangerous, and we can not predict the outcome of what will happen... though summonings tend to have something 'in common' with the summoners in some way, there have been some indications that this may not always be true. In order to summon you will have to wait for Ende or merangue to open a summoning slot; They don't always have the time to supervise the ceremony and provide the special blank books and special ink bottles that seem to work!

Now, summoning requires a fee, obviously. It will cost cosplays/edited 10k to summon, while it will cost non cosplays/edited libris 5k to summon. Also, cosplay/edited libris will only ever result in one book (which will inevitably open up into two cosplay edited kits), while normal libris can have up to 2 books (opening up into up to 4 normal kits).

In short, and for your easiy comprenhension:

1- Only life mates can summon (This means the pair MUST be rp-active. Once a life mate bond is formed, it STAYS. If you ever decide to break it, rest asured your libris will never be able to form another! ;^; - broken hearts and broken book-spines... poor books!!!

2- It costs 10k for a cosplay pair, or 5k for a non edited pair (You will get 1 book in the cosplay case, 2 books at most in the unedited case)
3- A pair can only summon twice (We may allow certain pairs another summoning as a reward for activity within the thread <3)

merangue

1- Summoning slot: Closed

Endejester

TheMadHatter

1. Gelfin (Sine and Vexen)
2.xx_bullseye_xx (Bulls and Demyx)

Life-mate Bonds

Gash & Tio - 1/2 summonings left
Edward & Alphonse - N/A

Sibbling Bonds

Edward & Alphonse
Kairi & Daffu
Gash & Zeon

If you want your bonds listed hered, please feel free to pm thethis account; Booklibris! And Either Ende or merangue will get to it asap (This list will be moved to the guild in the near future, or to the second page xD)

Custom slots

First off, please remember; If custom slots are closed, they are closed ;_;'' You can't just up and have a slot if they're closed, m'kay? Try the bribes section if you truly don't want to wait, otherwise, please wait patiently. If slots are open, custom requests must be sent to the mule "BookLibris", please remember to state which colorist you want to do your custom.

Un-edited customs are 300k-400k depending on complexity. In this custom type, you can pick the colors, genders and moods of your Ex-libris. You will also have acess to the adults and you'll be able to decide which one you want.

Edited customs are 500k-600k depending on complexity. In this type of custom you'll be able to pick to have the so called 'Cosplays', you'll be able to pick the genders, moods, and you'll have access to the adults so you can decide which one you want. You can also get non-cosplays, but still edited, aka, for example kits with dragon wings, or kits with seraph wings or mutations, etc.

Endejester

1- Unedited: Closed
2- Unedited: Closed
3- Unedited: Closed

4- Edited: Closed
5- Edited: Closed

Endejester's examples:

One
Two
Three

merangue

1- Unedited: Closed
2- Unedited: Closed
3- Unedited: Closed

4- Edited: Closed
5- Edited: Closed

merangue's examples:

One
Two
Three

Pet Trades

If Pet trades open, feel free to send a pm requesting one to the mule "Booklibris" however, be aware that maybe, even if they are open, nor Ende, nor merangue may feel inclined to trade with you ;_; don't take this to heart, we mean no ofense. We trade fairly; cosplay/edited for a cosplay/edited, normal custom colored for a normal custom colored, make sense? Don't expect us to make a cosplay for you if you're only willing to offer a custom colored pet, one pet (Well even though ex-libris have two kits per pet they're concidered one only)for one pet, etc. (We may make exception to this, but don't expect them; chances are if we don't mention it, we rather not offer it).

If trades are closed, please do not offer! However, Both Ende and merangue have a small list of pets they're ALWAYS willing to trade for; feel free to check it out in case your shop is names there o0o Also, remember to add in the pm whom you want trade with!

4- Pet trade slot: Cosplay Kitsusagi for ?/? (Gullien/Ende)
5- Pet trade slot: Twin Tanuki for Koko/Yumyum (Tuari/DFA)
5- Pet trade slot: Roy/Riza and Vampire Hunder D/ Alucard (castlevania) for Haku Griphen (BlackPidgeot/Hibbary/Ende))(Tuari/DFA) - Completed

Endejester's Pet Trade wishlist:
((Make an offer <3 the worst I can do is say is its not my thing or that I don't have the time <3))

merangue's Pet Trade wishlist:

TheMadHatter's Pet Trade wishlist:
Soquili, Elderspark, Kitsu

Bribes

Now, you must understand the anture of a bribe before you ponder making one D: Bribes are merely... well, bribes. You can not pm us and ask 'how much would I have to offer to bribe you?', because uhm, we don't know. Just think that for us to concider a bribe, it'd have to be x2 the official price, aka, if you want a cosplay, you're looking at offering 1mill-1.2mill - Yes we know that's a lot, but take into account no one's forcing you, and this IS a bribe. The higher the price of the bribe, the more obviously we'll concider it.

If we feel we can't take a bribe at the moment, we'll say so D: PM bribes to the mule "Booklibris", as they are always open, and remember to state whom you're trying to bribe! There's certain items Ende and DFA want and would trade for instantly;

Endejester's Item wishlist:
-Demon miniwings
-Diamond Back Helm

merangue's Item wishlist:
-D-tail
- miniwings

1- Edited Bribe: Dante/Vergil for Manda
2- Edited Bribe: Jenova/Sephiroth for Noko/Angmar

TheMadHatters's Item wishlist:
-D-tail

User Image
This, is the Ende… no…not ‘The End’…the Ende… in truth Ende and End mean the same thing… but Ende is also a famous author, and we bet you’ve heard of him. After all… He wrote ‘The Never ending Story’ –
This Ende however fancies herself an artist. – The Natural habitat of an ende is normally around drawing pads, watching manga and movies, reading or, much like a DFA, all of thee above!
Ende’s are prone to nibbling on various snacks though out the day though they seem to live primarily on a diet of Pepsi and Pizza.
They have a crippling weakness for Skulls, Mizaki Films, Final Fantasy 7, Gaara and ‘Loveless’ – How strange!
They love cats, are somewhat averse to dogs and spiders.
They adore the color Black, collect fluffy socks, and enjoy checkerboard patterns. They have been known to express strange behavior such as ‘Rolling’, ‘Noming’ and ‘licking’… fortunately they do not seem to be toxic unless provoked. Overall they are non confrontational and in fact seem to migrate towards the roll of mediator rather than participant.

Kits:

-Aerith/Zack
- Breenie/Tom

Adults:

-Ginko/Anubisu
- Soubi/Ritsuka
- Xigbar/Sniper
- Miyu/Larva
- Ink/Dare
- D/Alucard
- Roy/Riza

((Might not appear in this order...but))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This, is a DFA. The DFA in her natural habitat can be seen either drawing, watching random cartoons and movies, reading, or perhaps attempting all the above at the same time! DFAs are rare to spot after dusk, however, during the daytime, they seem prone to running around; searching freezers for food, or perhaps cupboards for Mac and cheese! Guard your Mac and Cheese if you know a DFA lives near, for they're known for sniffing out the trace of this particular food within miles. Quite extraordinary! Apart from the above mentioned, it's noted DFAs seem to love animals; any kind of animals, snakes, rats, sharks... everything! Except mosquitos and spiders, the former which seem to any them, while the later seem to scare them away quite promptly!

The DFAs like art. They like the color pink. And they like fluffy things! They also seem to like randomly glomping people and latching onto them, however!! Beware, for on rare ocasions they're also known for eatting people's brains. On a whole, DFAs are quite crazy, and prone to laziness; you might just need to poke them with sticks to get them to stop procastinating; they seem to be ace at doing that.

Templates/Thread goods:
- Finish setting up thread
- Thriller template - 50%
- Romance template - 0%
- Magic template - 0%

Kits:
- Jessie & James

Adults:
- TKTNW & Antisora (On Hold)
- Zuko & Katara
- Zeon & Xion
- Jessie & James
- Dante & Vergil

- While DFA has stepped down from her roll as an ExLibris artist she did state that she would carry on the responsibilities of her growings - If for any reason you have any complaints regarding this please direct your questions to the mule and we shall work deliver your pet-requirements to one of our artist/editor staff <3 -

((merangue and themadhatter information coming soon))

Link to us!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yown8s][img]http://exlibris.g-shops.net/MinishBanner.png[/img][/url]

What will appear is this! <3

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - linked by SpiritWolfess

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

These Cosplays are Reserved for Various Events and people <3 Please be sure to check around and make sure they aren't taken before you ask!

((Please note! These Slots are already -paid- for either by staff, pet trade or long term bribe...or they are to be used for events. At this time Ende is not accepting reserves on cosplays, or ideas. - Appologies - Ende))

Mei/Gabu (Arashi ni yoru ni) - Custom
Sango/Miroku - Bribe ((same HUGE bribe <3)) - ende
Sailor Moon Main Cast - Event? - mer
Card Captor Sakura cast - Event - mer
Azriphale/Crowley - Custom
Trevor Belmont/Simon Belmont - Custom
Dameon/Lucivar - Custom
Reno/Rude - Bribe
Rufus/Tseng - Bribe

Credits

Endejester: Drew the Ex-libris, came up with the concept
merangue Our 2nd artist! Exceptional Cosplayer!
Dark Fire Angel: Inked and shaded most of the the Ex-libris. Made the certs and many of the graphics for the thread <3
The Mad Hatter:Ghost Writer (Guest Colorist)
Nerpin: - Ghost Writer (Guest Colorist)
Numa Numa Land: We 'stole' their rules. We know they don't mind, but still XD

Best Sellers - The White list

- Everyone 8D

Pulp Fiction - The Grey list

- No one! Yay!

Stripped Books - The Black list

- Sanura Panthress and all associated mules - Offering pet trades based on stolen line art is not acceptable, condonable or tolerated. - She has been sent a trade in refund for all pets purchased from ExLibris and may not, on any mule or avatar, participate in any ExLibris Events. - Refund accepted 11/9/2007

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff