~Post your Pictures of Sims!~
~Info you need~
~Rules~
~White List~
~Black List~
~Setting~
~Sim Beauty contest~

Anxious Girl

You guys like to play Sims 2? I find it an incredibly addictive game, But I have been wanting to start my own thread where you post pictures of your beautiful and unique Sims for Rp! Hehe, Please, if you don't like this game than don't post, because I will never do that to you. Also, if you have a Username on TheSims2.ea.com, please put it on your application form and I will reccomend you for viewing! I would love reading your stories or looking at your houses, eveyone has great imaginations, show yours off today!

Anxious Girl

Here we have our usernames and people who have joined the thread. Yay for Rpers!!!
Username: Cand951
Favorite Sim Name: Sandra
On your profile?: No.
Sign: Cancer
Games you have: Origional Sims 2,
Sims 2 Nightlife,
Sims 2 University,
Sims 2 Family Fun Pack

Extras about your Sim: Sandra is a very laid back person, she is currently single and is loving it! She graduated from Sim State University with a course of Art as her major. But unfortunatly Sandra can be shy at times. Becoming friends with her earns you a great talker in private and a loyal person you know that will always stick with you.
Picture:User Image

Anxious Girl

The Sims 2 offers many things to improve your game play. Any examples for your fellow players? I already have them, So post Links, cheats (Not recomending), Ideas, home layouts, or tips, anything you want!

Anxious Girl

So, If you feel like showing off your wonderful sims besides on your profile, please, put your adorable simulated people up for everyone to see!
Name:
Picture:

Anxious Girl

Okay, so here is the stuff you need to be in the Rp! Just copy and paste it on a Post, not Pm!! Thank you.
Username:
Favorite Sim Name:
On your profile?:
Sign:
Games you have:
Extras about your sim:
Picture:
[Please note!: The "Username" on your application is for theSims2.ea.com user name not gaia!]

Anxious Girl

Rules!
Please, be respectful to other players and do not discriminate!!
Everyones opionion counts, don't be rude please.
Making friends is great, so help out one another and introduce others aswell as yourself! No sim is left behind!
Do not ignore people and if there is a sim being rude to everyone, please report him/ her to me through pm and I will have a chat with them.
Please use "[ ]" "{ }" or "( )" For occ.
Have a great time, and happy simming!

Anxious Girl

User Image
None yet...

Anxious Girl

User Image
None, lets keep it that way please! ^^

Anxious Girl

Okay so heres the Setting:
All of you sims live in the original place, Sim City! The Mayor and what not will be decided later when the forum picks up!

Anxious Girl

Beauty Contest!
[Please put on your profile for the forum that you would like to participate in the contest, don't worry, its free.]
hi! i love the sims, but curently i dont have it because my mom deleted it. cry

Anxious Girl

Sandra sat in her bar that had just opened. Watching the sims pass by on this beautiful and warm summer day.

Anxious Girl

weirdboxrgirl_catbynature
hi! i love the sims, but curently i dont have it because my mom deleted it. cry
Well that stinks, Darn moms...Well if you'd like you can still join the Rp, just discribe the picture of your sim if you don't have one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff