Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Susan's Avatar Tales*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inspired mostly by Crunchy Munchies!, I've decided to open up a Avatar Stories spot of my own! Here you will not only find quality tales, but many differant kinds of Avatar rateings! I hope that you enjoy your time here and are happy with my work!

Below you will find the differant things to do in my thread. Please keep in mind that I'm only one person, and will need time to finish the stories/rateings. I promise I'll do my best on each one and will be happy to do more than one per visitor.
*Susan's Avatar Stories*

For an Avatar story all you have to do is ask for one. I have a few rules as to how many stories a user can get per-day and so on. It's simple! Some stories will be longer than others, if you're avatar has more of a theme to it, it's likely that your story will be longer than a jumbled avatar or one with newb clothing on.
I start Avatar stories after the entire list is filled. At that time I write them all at the same time and post them the following day.
Hint: The more you're around, and the better I get to know you, the better the chances of geting a very long and detailed story will be. Get on my good side!

Rules:
~One avatar story per-user per-day. That doesn't mean you can't come back the next day for another!
~There's a waiting list on the bottom of this post. I will add people who request stories as spots empty.
~Only one story per outfit. If you come back another day for another story, please have a new outfit.

Waiting List:
1. The Perfect Alias
2. Explosive Ninja Moogle
*Susan's Avatar Rates*

Classic Rate and Suggestion:
A rate of your Avatar on a scale of 1-10 along with a suggestion of how to improve your Avatar. I'll include the names and pictures of any items I suggest.

TekTek me!: After filling out a simple form I'll create you a TekTek. This will include a list of items with pictures and prices added. I'll also give a simple 1-10 rate of your current Avatar.

Hair:
Eye style/color:
Items to include:
Colors or theme:

You remind me of a...: I will post a picture of what your Avatar reminds me of. It could be a fish, food item, or building. You'll have to see! This also includes a simple rate from 1-10 and a mini-story of your avatar and what it reminded me of.

*Susan's 10'd Avatars*

User Image
*Susan's White List*

AkamatsuToki-First Thread Regular!

*Susan's Black List*

*Gifts for Susan*

I love gifts! Stories and art. Tips are always wonderful too. Here I'll post anything I get.
*Susan's Wonderful Links*

User ImageThis is my and Reesu Star-Racer's Art quest thread. We love any kind of art, so take a peek!
Tell me a story about my avatar!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
May I please have a rate and suggestion? ^^
Could I have a story please? 8D
I'd love a rate and a story. owo; If I may request both. <3
A classic rate and a 'you remind me of a...' if you don't mind. Or if you don't do more than one (didn't see it specified) just a classic please.
I've added the three who requested stories to the list.

AkamatsuToki: What kind of rate would you like?

Yvris: I'd give you a 6/10. The blues overshadow the black in many places, mostly the top half of the body. The blues of your hair, the claws on the guantlet, and the flower are all lighter and don't match one another in the lighter shade.

I'd suggest buying some black gloves. There are lots of them, but I'd say to look at the ones in Moria's shop.
Heysuesita
I've added the three who requested stories to the list.

AkamatsuToki: What kind of rate would you like?

Yvris: I'd give you a 6/10. The blues overshadow the black in many places, mostly the top half of the body. The blues of your hair, the claws on the guantlet, and the flower are all lighter and don't match one another in the lighter shade.

I'd suggest buying some black gloves. There are lots of them, but I'd say to look at the ones in Moria's shop.

Thanks. ^^
Classic, please. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas