Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new album Karmacode?

No 0.18793503480278 18.8% [ 81 ]
Yes 0.47563805104408 47.6% [ 205 ]
Haven't heard it 0.33642691415313 33.6% [ 145 ]
Total Votes:[ 431 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 128 129 130 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello and welcome to the Official Lacuna Coil thread. This thread is basically for anything Lacuna coil related.

User Image

Official Website
Official Fanclub
Some other LC stuff

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/5hvkr][img]http://tinyurl.com/4t2fz[/img][/url]

Desktop by Lylindha
meep i like daylight dancer and comalies blaugh

Wheezing Codger

oh how I love <3
Lacuna Coil is one of my favorite bands. As of the moment, I like the song "Tight Rope". It's pretty. However, the downfall is they're becoming too mainstream music.
Their best song is "To Myself I Turned" and "My Wings". Is it just me or did "In A Reveire" just had plain better songs than Comalies?
I loveLacuna Coil! My favorite song is Heavens A Lie...
Forbidden_Lover
Lacuna Coil is one of my favorite bands. As of the moment, I like the song "Tight Rope". It's pretty. However, the downfall is they're becoming too mainstream music.

I hate it when people who stop likeing music because its mainstream. Its stupid.
I like "Tight Rope", "Angels Punishment" and "The Ghost Woman And The Hunter". Hell I like all of Comalies.
fates final mistake
Forbidden_Lover

I hate it when people who stop likeing music because its mainstream. Its stupid.

I never said I'm going to stop liking them. It's just that there becomes too many 'wannabes' once the band becomes mainstream.
i love daylight dancer and tight rope, they're cool songs
Forbidden_Lover
fates final mistake
Forbidden_Lover

I never said I'm going to stop liking them. It's just that there becomes too many 'wannabes' once the band becomes mainstream.

But we all know wannabees suck. So they can all go to hell
Guys Lacuna Coil isn't exactly all that mainstream lol. I've heard them on the radio like 3 times in the past 6 months, & not once have i ever seen them mentioned in a magazine or on Vh1 or MTv. Maybe i just don't listen to the radio or watch TV enough. eh whatever, I'm over it. smile
Yeah they are pretty good...
They got a few really good songs and a few really crappy songs. domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas