Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

I read:

20 papers 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
I would have read more, but I had a trade show to go to! 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 2 ]
Excuses, excuses! 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I am a filthy poll whore 0.55172413793103 55.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 750 751 752 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Welcome to my humble quest thread! Thanks for stopping by! I'd appreciate it if you'd bump my thread or donate, but you don't have to do either.

So, here's the table of contents!

1. The title. You're here.
2. News
3. About Me.
4. My Dream Avatar(s)
5. The Wish List
6. Progress
7. Donators
8. Bumpers
9. Black List

User Image

Mar 16, 2010
Oh god, starting a DC quest. I'm going for the hat. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep the bumping up as that brings in a steady supply of gold, and I may or may not apply for a charity. I'm also thinking of selling the katana and getting a cheaper replacement, as I'm not particularly attached to it - its purpose is served just as well by two other swords I have in my inventory. I'm going to see how questing goes, first. Not going to sell it unless I'm super dedicated to getting this hat.

Mar 1, 2010
Questing questing! Finally got Gogh's reed! I am very close to getting another dream avatar done. Working in the bump shop brings in a steady stream of gold, and, I think I may apply to a few more charities soonish. I'm not sure what I'm going to do after I finish this latest dream avatar, since my two other ones involve DC items. On one hand - they're beautiful and I love them, on the other - there is only one pose. Plus, the monarch gown hasn't come back yet and that was my favorite item! DX

Jan 30, 2010
Questing is going okay. I lost all of my gold to a new avatar I made (With Celestarre's help, of course smile ) - it's the blue one. I adore it and I don't regret spending all of my gold!

I have a job at a bump shop now - it's bringing in a lot of gold, but mostly because I keep my bump rate low enough to keep a large amount of gold per post coming in for at least a few hours a day. The bonuses help too.

Jan 7, 2010
I'm finally at OSU! And, I have my project in line, and I'm signed up for classes! Hellz yeah!
I've also discovered that Zomg is a great way to earn gold. I wish I'd discovered it earlier! Oh well, my internet wouldn't have been good enough to support it anyways until I got to Ohio.

November 22, 2009
Well, I finished one of my dream avatars... My Shiva inspired one! (I guess it will have to be Final Fantasy Shiva rather than the Hindu Shiva since he's a man... smile ) It took LOTS of Booty Grab on Anyannka, but I got it!

I also got two donations - one from a random visitor and another from a charity! Yay! I still haven't decided what I'm doing with the gold on Marlyna. I'm thinking that it will be to buy the grey body dye because white inks are very difficult to come by.

October 20, 2009
Got lots of gold when I visited my sister/parents this last weekend. I was actually able to play booty bump! Yay! Nowhere close to where I need to be, though. I'm less than halfway to the cheapest "expensive" item - the Gogh Reed. I'll keep on working...

So close to being done with my dad's sweater. Just 1.5 more sleeves, then the collar, and I'm finished! Whee!

October 13, 2009
Posted the new dream avatars. I'm pretty disappointed that DC is leaving so quickly... though I knew that I would never be able to earn enough gold before it left. If only the internet at my place was fast enough to accommodate booty grab. Oh, well, I have other dream avatars!

October 8, 2009
I've made a few avatars that will work with the new Denier Cri items. I'll post them soon.

I've found new sweater patterns. This ups the number of sweaters I want to make before I go to Ohio to... 6. I've finished one so far. This is going to take me a LONG time.

October 3, 2009
Wow it's been a long time since I've done any updates... Anyhoo, I've got new quests! The first is the grey skin dye, which will take me FOREVER since I refuse to spend gold on it. The second is the blue body dye, which will probably come in a few weeks, since that's much easier to achieve.

The reason I don't want to spend any money on the body dyes is because... I WANT THE DENIER CRI ITEMS!! They're SO beautiful! I adore the wizzard's hat, but I'm having trouble finding an outfit to go with it! I know I'll come up with something eventually. It's going to be interesting questing for it, especially because I can't do booty grab in my interim apartment. I'll get it eventually... provided I don't lose interest in Gaia, which is entirely likely once I get to grad school.

User Image

I'm a recent college graduate at the University of California, Davis. I got my Bachelor's of Science in Plant biology. It's really weird. I will be leaving the wonderful state of California in December to travel to Ohio, to attend the Ohio State University (go Buckeyes?) to get a Ph.D in horticulture.

It snows in Ohio.... I'm not sure if I'm going to survive.

But, what I REALLY enjoy are my hobbies. I love playing video games. Some of my favorites are Final Fantasy 8, 10, and 12. And World of Warcrack, but I try not to talk about that wink I also played Diablo 2, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic, and other random games that aren't as popular. I read as well, when I have time. I'm also getting into biking... road biking.

My passion, however, is knitting. I knit all the time, when I hang out with friends, when I watch TV, in car rides... I started with scarves, made some blankets, learned how to knit hats, and now I've moved onto socks. I also plan to start spinning my own yarn sometime, but that will have to wait until I have enough room to store all that stuff (my apartment is tiny!) and I have the money.
User Image

heart KuroMaou - 33333 gold! heart
heart Dragonlord Jinn - 10512 gold and GetaGrip Gloves! heart
heart iMister-Dillon-Dugson - 30000 gold! heart
heart Ryuk Stole My Apple - ink! heart
heart Sweetviolenturge - lots of ink including white ink! heart
heart iPudderz - 600 gold and some ink! heart
heart Katilina Briggs - Felicia's Gloves! heart
<3 Thornshield - 5000 gold! <3
<3 Tad Anduril - 5000 gold! <3
<3 atrixa - various inks! <3
User Image