Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150

exclaim Updated 12/2o/2o12 exclaim
I have not abandoned this thread. My mother was diagnosed with cancer, my husband quit his great job, got screwed over by his new boss, quit that job, got a new better job, and 2O12 has been one hectic year. I'm on as much as I can be. If I don't accept your trade right away, please be patient.

User Image

Welcome/Rules :: Bumps/Post Its :: Banners/Tape Signs :: WishLists :: Payments :: Ordering :: Customers :: Links In/Out

User Image

Welcome to BBG!
I hope my litte shop offers all that you're looking for.
Be sure to watch this post for exclusive deals that
could pop up any minute. Deals are a spur of the
moment thing. Occasional freebies will be given out
as well.

Please <3 my thread. If you </3 my thread, please explain why.

Open :: Taking Orders
Closed :: Full

User Image

Welcome/Rules :: Bumps/Post Its :: Banners/Tape Signs :: WishLists :: Payments :: Ordering :: Customers :: Links In/Out

User Image
:: Updates ::
O2-13-2O11
Bad Codes Found. Remodeled during Process.
Open for Business.

:: Rules::
─► Absolutely, Do NOT, under ANY circumstance, use or take ANYTHING
from me without permission, unless offered as a freebie. You are not to CLAIM
that anything here was made by you. If I catch you stealing graphics from me,
I will hunt you down and Cut. Your. Fingers. Off.
As an added bonus, I'll report you for Art Theft.
─► Obviously, Follow the TOS
─► Do NOT Pick Fights or Quarrel with Other Users in this Thread
─► Profanity isn't really an issue for me, but if it becomes a problem and you're
running customers off, you will be asked to leave. Refusal will get you blocked and
possibly reported.
─► Do NOT make me create a blacklist.

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

Welcome/Rules :: Bumps :: Banners/Tape Signs :: WishLists :: Payments :: Ordering :: Customers :: Links In/Out

User Image

♥:: Pricing ::♥
Small Bumps :: 2OOG (5Ox5O, 88x31, 1OOx1OO, 2OOx4O, Custom - Must NOT Exceed 25O Pixels)
Medium Bumps :: 4OOG (222x69, 25Ox1OO, 3OOx1OO, Custom - Must NOT Exceed 4OO Pixels)
Avatar Bumps :: 3OOG (Sign Size CANNOT be Customized)

User Image

When the Order Form refers to Fill Styles, please select one of these below. If none are selected, a standard Horizon fill will be used.

User Image

User Image

User Image

These are samples of bumps I've done.
These were made for someone else.
You ARE NOT to use any of these. If you want free bumps, then wait until I make a freebie.

O1.♥♥♥♥♥♥O2.♥♥♥♥♥♥O3.♥♥♥♥♥♥O4.

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Small :: 2OOG (5Ox5O, 88x31, 1OOx1OO, 2OOx4O, Custom - Must NOT Exceed 25O Pixels)
Medium :: 4OOG (222x69, 25Ox1OO, 3OOx1OO, Custom - Must NOT Exceed 4OO Pixels)
Large :: 6OOG (35Ox125, 386x7O, 5OOx5O, Custom - Must NOT Exceed 5OOx5OO Pixels)
▲ 5OOx5OO is the Limit for Signatures. For posts, anything bigger stretches the page. ▲
Any request for bigger banners will be denied.

Once, a customer asked me to crop an anime character out of another picture and put it against the background. I will do this. However, this will cost extra as cropping takes a lot of time and I operate through Paint Shop Pro. ASK FIRST! Just reply to the thread with the picture you want me to edit. Keep a watch because I will reply back or PM you with how much time I think it will take and how much your total is going to be. You can then send the trade.

User Image

When the Form refers to Fill Styles, please select one of these below. If none are selected, a standard Horizon fill will be used.

User Image

User Image

User Image

All headers in this shop were made by me. Samples will include past banners for this
and other shops owned and ran by myself.
Samples also include banners made for others.
Do not steal these or claim that you made them.
You obviously didn't.

O1.♥♥♥♥♥♥O2.♥♥♥♥♥♥O3.♥♥♥♥♥♥O4.♥♥♥♥♥♥O5.

O6.♥♥♥♥♥♥O7.♥♥♥♥♥♥O8.♥♥♥♥♥♥O9.♥♥♥♥♥♥1O.

11.♥♥♥♥♥♥12.

User Image

User Image

Tape - Smooth Edged :: 1OO Gold Each Piece
Tape - Jaggged Edged :: 2OO Gold Each Piece

Tape can be added to any bump or banner. Adding tape will increase banner size.
The banner itself will still be the size you specified in your order, but the tape
hanging over the edge will be what increases the entirety of the size.
I understand if that sounds confusing, so please don't hesitate to ask
if you have any further questions.

User Image

User Image

O1.

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Coming Soon!

User Image

User Image

There are currently no Samples.

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image

Your order WILL NOT be started until the trade is completed.
I've had too many people order and not pay after I've finished.

Payment is due upon order submission. As soon as your order is posted, I expect the trade to be sent.
Failure to do so will result in a PM from myself, informing you that payment is due. If a trade is
not started by you, your order will be canceled. It is not up to me to initiate a trade.
All trades are to be sent to x_TheKillerAnna.

I offer a couple of ways to pay. You may pay in Pure, or you may choose to pay me
with items. Items I'm willing to trade for can be found at Anna's Infinite Quest.
Items must equal the value of your order, or more if a tip is included. Donations towards
my massive quest are always welcomed. If you're offering items, and it's something I
really want, your order may be offered to you at a discount. Just make sure to ask if
this is something I'd be willing to do.

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image
Please read everything so that I may better serve you. Be sure to fill out the correct order form to receive
your graphic. When you have finished filling out your form, please post it in this thread. Do not
PM me unless there is a problem or you do not understand something.Please be specific with
the name of your font. Please browse Font Freak or DA Font to choose a font. If I do not already have it, I will download it.

When choosing a font, please MAKE SURE that on fontfreak, the font is showing up black.
That signifies that the fill color can be changed. White fonts are transparent and will show up
as the color of your background.

After you have completed your order form, please start a trade and title it what's written above
the order form you filled out. If you choose to use one of the specials, fill out any order form that
applies and also include the word 'special' in your trade. If you do not use the word 'special', I
will be charging full price. After receiving your finished product, I will not change it for free.
Reason being : If something is messed up, it was the way your order was written. Please
re-read your order before submitting so that it is understandable to eliminate mistakes. If you do
not understand something, you have permission to PM me to ask. I complete the order to how it
was written, so if you want it to turn out exactly how you want it, make sure your order form is
correctly completed. To simplify this statement, there will be no fixies with out price and absolutely no refunds.
Fixies cost is depending on what you want changed.
Refunds are not given because you end up with a free product.

User Image

♥:: BRIBES ::♥
Bribes will make your order top priority. However, bribes come with quite
a pretty price tag. Bribing me means that your order, however big or small,
will be completed first. There will be 2 bribe slots. Whoever fills the first slot,
will be the first to be finished. The second slot will be finished second. Afterwards,
all normal pending orders will be finished on a first come, first serve basis.

Bribes are 1OK.

User Image
♥:: Word Bump ::♥
[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Shops/bbgb.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=limegreen][b]:: Word Bump ::[/b]
What's it say?:
Bump Size:
Background Image/color(s):
Font Size:
Font:
Font Outline Color(s):
Font Fill Color(s):
Fill Style #:
Special Requests:
Order Total:
[/color]

♥:: Avatar Bump ::♥
[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Shops/bbgb.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=limegreen][b]:: Avatar Bump ::[/b]
Font:
Font Fill Color(s):
Font Outline Color(s):
Fill Style #:
Sign Fill Color(s):
Sign Outline Color(s):
Special Requests:
Order Total:
[/color]

User Image
[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Shops/bbgp.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=limegreen]
What's it say?:
Size:
Background Color(s):
Back Page Color:
Font:
Font Outline Color(s):
Font Fill Color(s):
Fill Style #:
Special Requests:
Order Total
[/color]

User Image
[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Shops/bbgba.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=limegreen]
Banner Size:
What's it Say?:
Background image/color(s):
BG Fill Style #(optional):
Font:
Font Outline Color(s):
Font Fill Color(s):
Fill style #:
Other Requests:
Order Total:
[/color]

User Image
♥:: Add Tape ::♥
[align=center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Shops/bbgt.png[/IMG][/align]
[color=limegreen]
Tape Color(s):
Edge Style:
Corner(s) Tape Goes On:
Tape Order Total:
[/color]

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

User Image
yum_puddi = Paid
classified_fu = Unpaid
yum_cupcake = Trade in Progress

♥:: Bribe Slots ::♥
O1.
O2.

♥:: Pending Orders :: ♥
O1.
O2.
O3.
O4.
O5.

User Image
♥:: Past Customers ::♥
O1. Millennium Ring O2. smexy.darling O3. brainy~n~cute O4. rainbow25 O5. xXx puchiko_chan xXx O6. rainbow25 O7. Keeper_of_The_Cheerios O8. kiana5 O9. rainbow25 1O. redd-head 11. [D]ark [P]hantom 12. Dark_Demon_Luver 13. [PINK yami] 14. sasshi-kun 15. XxXlostxnekoXxX 16. Possesed_Soul45612 17. =C.A.S.S.I.D.Y= 18. Sorceress Aeris 19. Emozess 2O. Aritzea 21. Aeris Rommyu 22. Aeris Rommyu 23. shnazzysome1 24. Emozess 25. Aeris Rommyu 26. The_Queen_Boo 27. Goldine 28. Amc-Ecc-Paradice-Island 29. Rupuzzled 3O. soccer_bee 31. _Digital Dreams_ 32. Sakura_Djin 33. Qagmax 34. Sakura_Djin 35. wrosemom 36. Crimson_Regret306 37. prettys-rainbows 38. qdgurrrl 39. S L A S H I I E 4O. Sakura_Djin 41. Sakura_Djin 42. kittenofshadow 43. venus_starshine 44. Tigersaurus 45. DldSchool

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

User Image

PM me to let me know you'd like to be affiliates or just post your link here! Just be sure to link me back! heart
If you find white text, ignore it. It's for my own personal reference.

88X31
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/umps-and-anners-galore/t.16246859_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Banners/bbg88.png[/IMG][/url]

2OOX4O
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/umps-and-anners-galore/t.16246859_1/][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/xacidxtrippx/Banners/bbg200.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

Please submit banners 88x31, 1OOx1OO, or 2OOx4O only.

Dreamers Graphics

88x31
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1OOx1OO
User Image

200x40
User ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
Text Fill Color: blue-metal
Font: Earwig Factory
Outline Color: Black
Fill Style: 1
Sign Color: White
Sign Outline Color: Black
Special Requests: Could it say 'Butt' instead of 'Bump'?

Dapper Darling

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
Millennium Ring
Text Fill Color: blue-metal
Font: Earwig Factory
Outline Color: Black
Fill Style: 1
Sign Color: White
Sign Outline Color: Black
Special Requests: Could it say 'Butt' instead of 'Bump'?

I'll get right on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces