Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____I n t r o d u c t i o n_____

Don't Forget To Sign Your Name On The Art! <3
Some people may end up saying to me,"Wow, noobish freeloader." In fact, I guess you could say I am. At the current moment, I am saving gold for the items in my wishlist, furniture for my house, and furniture for my Guild HQ. It's fairly so far away. Some people may reply to the items in my wishlist as,"All newbies say they can quest for this, but they quit in the middle." No, I am not like that. I tend to continue my work for what has been planned.

Well, enough of that. I'm just here for the freebies. I have posted a list of avatars that I'd like to be drawn. Some are just my dream avatars, which I would like to pretend they are already mine. But since they are freebies, I should not get whatever I want. Feel free to draw whatever appropriate clothes on me as you wish.

I could take anything really: Headshots, Full Body, Half Body, etc. 3nodding
_____A v a t a r s_____

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I prefer the first one, because I had most of those stuff at one time. (Except for Halo and Ports.) Just give me a reminder. =3
_____A r t R e c i e v e d_____

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____O t h e r S p e c i a l G i f t s_____
_____S p e c i a l T h a n k s_____
_____L i n k s O u t_____

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out