Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hm... I like the song Forsaken by David Draiman. It's not technically Disturbed but... it's the vocalist so...
I love Disturbed...

Fuzz left the band to be with his gril and their child...The band has no ill-wished to him and wish him the best of luck in his future.
He was replaced with John Moyer.
No Disturbed did not break up.
We haven't heard from them in a while casue they're writing new songs for their third album.
For more info go to disturbed1.com smile

Oh and I love the album The Sickness but Devour and Darkness are my fave songs. smile
anyone members of the dmb? i am!! biggrin
I am...my UN is Ktty....what about yours?
The_Vampyre_Pandora
I am...my UN is Ktty....what about yours?

hey im wildestdream on there kewl, i dont go on there very often are you the one wit the him avatar?
heart da Darkness.
I like a lot of their songs...Especially "Pryaer" and "Down With The Sickness" I can realte to them a lot.
I like all of their music... So hard to choose from.
Azrael-Pixie
i have only got one of their albums crying sickness i like shout 2000, i think thats what its called

finally, was getting worried that i was the only one who liked Shout 2000... the originals aite, but theirs kicks much azz!
-Naj

8,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
No mommy, don't do it again! Don't do it again! I'll be a good boy. I'll be a good boy, I promise. No mommy don't hit me! Why did you have to hit me like that, mommy? Dont do it, you're hurting me. Why did you have to be such a b***h? Why don't you, why don't you ******** off and die? Why can't you just ******** off and die? Why can't you just leave here and die? Never stick your hand in my face again b***h! ******** YOU!!! I don't need this s**t!
You stupid sadistic abusive ******** whore! How would you like to see how it feels mommy? Here it comes, get ready to die!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. how i love it...
I was a member of the Disturbed message board for over a year before I even joined Gaia. I kind of left it though afterward, and I often forget my old username there.
I still enjoy Disturbed's music, though. Some of the songs off of the Believe album were much better in my opinion than those on The Sickness; Remember, Mistress, Bound were my fav. However, there wasn't as much diversity overall as there was on the first album, and many of the songs sounded somewhat repetitive..

I really liked the cover of Shout they did on the first record, though. smile
I really enjoyed their Sickness album, and was quite disappointed by Believe. From Hard to quasi Christian, does anyone know why this happened?
My fav song of Disturbeds' has got to be Fear wink heh

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
i love that band my fav cd is the sickness and my fav song is meaning of life i love that one but i also like darkness thats a really good song i cant get to sleep without disturbed blasting in my ears \m/ \m/

Dangerous Dabbler

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Tzeenich
Hm... I like the song Forsaken by David Draiman. It's not technically Disturbed but... it's the vocalist so...

i want to get that song i think its on the queen of the damnd sound track, i haft to get it lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff