I saw it in the linklist in the Main Forum 0.30029024335789 30.0% [ 1345 ]
Friends told me about it 0.055369502121009 5.5% [ 248 ]
Other 0.45903103371288 45.9% [ 2056 ]
Total Votes:[ 4479 ]
This poll closed on October 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 796 797 798 > >> >>> »|

Dark Knight Fallen
Don't you think we've done that before? We've bitched and bitched and bitched and this thread is still here because of Bazz.

I'm sorry to hear it.
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
But why leave one spam thread? Why not leave them all then?

If all other Slipknot threads get removed to the recycle bin and/or the main music forum, then why shouldn't this one?

I'm sick of it. Bazz made it so all of a sudden "OMFG!11! ITS GOT SPECIUL PRIVLEGESZ!11!"

But, you do realize, people will continue making Slipknot threads here. Why not just leave one big thread here so there would be less posts about them?

IT DOESN'T ******** WORK!

Even with this large thread, the kids that think they're 'cool' say 'No! I want my OWN Slipknot thread.'

Goddamn, then why are you complaining to us? Go complain to someone who can actually do something about it. Bitching at us isn't going to do anything but make this MORE of a spam thread.

No one is willing to do s**t to this thread just because Bazz might whine to himself at night. Only Lolli might do something. Bitching at you is also fun. 3nodding

I know, I'm a fun person like that.

No, I meant you as in everyone else that posts random crap here.

Wouldn't this be considered random crap?
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

If all other Slipknot threads get removed to the recycle bin and/or the main music forum, then why shouldn't this one?

I'm sick of it. Bazz made it so all of a sudden "OMFG!11! ITS GOT SPECIUL PRIVLEGESZ!11!"

But, you do realize, people will continue making Slipknot threads here. Why not just leave one big thread here so there would be less posts about them?

Even with this large thread, the kids that think they're 'cool' say 'No! I want my OWN Slipknot thread.'

Goddamn, then why are you complaining to us? Go complain to someone who can actually do something about it. Bitching at us isn't going to do anything but make this MORE of a spam thread.

No one is willing to do s**t to this thread just because Bazz might whine to himself at night. Only Lolli might do something. Bitching at you is also fun. 3nodding

Actually no, if it were random, no one would be filling up the past few pages with this topic.
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

Actually no, if it were random, no one would be filling up the past few pages with this topic.

Ohhhh, so is it on topic? You know, since it is about the thread..
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

This thread was full of crap to begin with, I dont see anyone trying to stop the flow. Besides that, this thread is spam itself and is considered invalid.
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

This thread was full of crap to begin with, I dont see anyone trying to stop the flow. Besides that, this thread is spam itself and is considered invalid.

But, you do realize, if you get rid of this thread, more threads like it will pop up. More than now.
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

But, you do realize, if you get rid of this thread, more threads like it will pop up. More than now.

Not really, bringing forth this thread gave the members more incentive to create another Slipknot thread. Changing its location might give them a sign.
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

Not really, bringing forth this thread gave the members more incentive to create another Slipknot thread. Changing its location might give them a sign.

Considering the type of fans who make the new threads, do you think they'd take it as a sign?
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

Considering the type of fans who make the new threads, do you think they'd take it as a sign?

No, but it will stop others. The idiots who persist on making threads will be dealt with reguardlessly.
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
FallenMartyr
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen
It was an MGM
Dark Knight Fallen

No, but it will stop others. The idiots who persist on making threads will be dealt with reguardlessly.

Still, this will keep it so people won't try to make new ones like this. I don't see why anyone has a problem with it since it really isn't affecting anyone.
Yeah because you see more and more 'maggots' everyday posting here. rolleyes This thread isn't helping..At all! Barely anyone posts about Slipknot anymore. Whether it be here or in a new topic. They are not talked about as much anymore.
Hm.. I am a fan of Slipknot, does that make me a mallcore s**t? However, I am slightly slipping away from them. I only still like them because they got me looking into better music. Alas, I was brought into the metal scene. Now that I am experiencing more metal, I am slowly slipping away from Slipknot. For instince: Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Shadows Fall, Danzig, Blind Guardian, Darkest Hour, Lacuna Coil, Dying Fetus, Zyklon, and those are only a few.

Anyway, no matter how bad you want this thread to be gone, it will stay as long as people keep posting in it.
Darkened Shadow
Anyway, no matter how bad you want this thread to be gone, it will stay as long as people keep posting in it.

Thats quite wrong.
Why are we lumped into this weird "mallcore" label? I love all music.
Dark Knight Fallen
Yeah because you see more and more 'maggots' everyday posting here. rolleyes This thread isn't helping..At all! Barely anyone posts about Slipknot anymore. Whether it be here or in a new topic. They are not talked about as much anymore.

I'd prefer it if I were not referred to as a "maggot"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces