Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think this is a good idea?

Yes i'm finding my twin right now 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
Yes but i don't have a twin :( 0.39473684210526 39.5% [ 15 ]
No i don't think it will work 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 2 ]
I don't know i just like gold 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 >

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Crazy_Herb is User Image
~NORI~ is User Image

User ImageUser Image Ok, so this may seem like your normal everyday Avatar Contest but its not. This is a Twin/Couple Avi Contest, meaning you enter as a pair. Basically your avatars just have to go together somehow. They can be practically the same, kinda similar, opposites or just work well together. User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User ImageWhy we stared this thread: User Image

User ImageLong version: User Image

We decide to make this thread because one day when we were dressed up the same I (Crazy_herb) thought I wanted to enter us in an Avi Contest as a pair but there is no such thing, then I thought maybe I should start my own and I kind of played around with that idea in my head never thinking it would actually happen. One day I told Nori about the idea and she thought it was wonderful so we decided we would do it.

User ImageShort version for lazy people: User Image
We generally have our Avatars matching and we thought it would be cool to have a contest for matching Avis and since we haven't seen any around before we decided to start our own.

User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
None yet ^_^ please enter User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImagePost in the thread saying you would like to enter or PM us.User Image
Entry cost 250g each (500g for one full entry) there will be 10 pairs in the contest and the prize will be 3000 combined (1500 each)
Be sure to send the trade IMMEDIATELY to Sam I am_I am Sam
User ImageHe is our treasurer.User Image
User Image User Image

User ImageAnd NO page stretching!User Image
Disobey and you will be moved to the black list.User Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageWe are ~N0RI~ and Crazy_Herb and we are Bestest Best Friends Forever.User Image
When people see one of us without the other, they ask “Where’s the rest of you?” We spend a lot of our time together. We have been friends for about 5 years. We know everything about each other, we can tell what the other is thinking even when she don’t know what she's thinking. We talk the same, We dress the same not as much in real life but nearly always on Gaia (hence the starting of his thread) We're practically twins! XD

User ImageWhy we like Gaia: User Image
Because we get to experience it together, and talk with each other when we can't be there in person or on the phone, we get to dress up all pretty and play games together and run around on towns and stuff, and yeah same reasons any one likes Gaia- because its fun.

User Image~N0RI~ User Image
You can call me: Nori, Norz.
Favourite colour: Pink, Purple although I seem to wear mostly black (CH literally dresses in pink and purple.)
hey *looks at cloths* never mind
Favourite animal: Cats.
Hobbies: Hanging out with CH and my friends, movies, gaia, bands and stuff.
Likes: Nightmare before christmas, bunnies, care bears....anime is pretty good too.
Dislikes: Skunks.
Anything else I feel like saying: I think if one of us is the evil twin, it would be me. D: and Life is a horrible place when you don't have a best friend... Don'cha think?

User ImageCrazy_Herb User Image
You can call me: Crazy, Herb, Herbie, CH, anything just as long as I can tell your talking to me.
Favourite colour: Purple or Pink.
Favourite animal: Pigs and cats
Hobbies: Gaia, not sure what else.
Likes: Hhhmm lots of things angels, cats, bunnies, fairies, butterflies, toys and anime.
Dislikes: Skunks
Anything else I feel like saying: Everything happens for a reason… well almost everything.

User ImageOther random info:User Image
We live in Australia so the time we are on my be a bit weird to you, but we can't help that, we have to go to school and sleep. We have been on Gaia for about 2 and half years. We like kittens, bunnies and possums but we don’t like skunks.

Our dream is too have Twin Avi's like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageAll we need is winged anklets.User Image
Please help us on our quest.
All profits from this contest go toward this quest.
0/370 000 (2 winged anklets)

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
None yet ^_^

For every 100g and over donated you get the choice of 1 item from the toyshop (since we like toys so much) and 1 item from the restaurant
No previews of our stock available (for stealing reasons)

Most popular purchase:

FromUser Image The Toyshop! User Image
You may choose one of the following:

A stuffed teddy bear (choice of white,orange or green ribbon)
A trolls doll (old versions of course, either pink or rainbow hair)
A care bear
A overstuffed panda
A hello kitty action figure
A My Little pony doll (choice of pink or white)
A snowman
An octopus
Rollerskates
A powerpuff girls toy
Or a cute little toy kitty in a bag

AND

From User ImageThe Restaurant! User Image
You may choose one of the following:

An apple (healthy choice)
A cupcake
A chocolate pretzel
A cupcake with pink icing
Fries
Icecream
Or a birthday cake to send to your friend on her birthday

All purchases come with a thank-you card

User ImageSpecial thanks toUser Image

http://www.strawberry-kitten.net
www.francescatran.zoomshare.com/
http://www.purpletoad.netadopt-mlp.html
http://www.highonlove.netsesamint.com

User Image
User Image by: Lil.Pink.Pantha User Image

User Image by: Goddess Ace User Image

User Image
User Image by ~N0RI~ User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
Thank you
User Imageakazzy User Image

For buying my angel stick so that i could buy my fairy wings and Nori's bao to make us complete twin Avi's.
Thank You
User Image~N0RI~User Image
I never thought this would actually happen but you made sure it would.

User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image
None yet ^_^
None yet ^_^ and lets keep it that way
Do you have excess trash just lying around stinking up the place?
Please give it to us we will put it to good use.

Bugs becoming annoying flying around in your inventory?
We will take care of them for you just send us the trade.
and with that we are open please come join User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces