Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bweee!

abcdefghilovegold 1 100.0% [ 110 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 > >>

Kay, I win worst shop owner ever. BUT. I'm thinking of opening again. I've taken away the fourth stage, so currently, almost everyone is already at the final stage! I found it was too much work for the fourth stage and it was part of the reason I sort of just, gave up. I lovelovelove all you who are still semi shop creepers and haven't given up on me yet. :] But yus. Maybe opening again. I just have to see where I'm at with everything.

User Image

User Image
Welcome to The Cherry Tree, a pixel shop where you'll be given the opportunity to adopt your very own Cherry seed. There are many mysterious occurances and things that could happen while owning a Cherry, but don't worry, they're good things.. most of the time.

User Image

1|Introduction/News/TOC
2|Rules/Order Forms
3|Story
4|Cherry Stages/Info/Cert
[Important to Read]
5|Availability/Customs
6|Homes
7|Shopping
8|Cooking
9|---
10|---
11|Reproducing
12|Owners
13|Links
14|---
15|---

User Image

July 27, 2006 - Our first auction just finished and the ending bid was 15.5k! O__O

To do List:
- An easy to understand points system
- Finish cooking section
- Create a drawing section for Cherries
- Cherry school!
- Gardens
- Pets

User Image
Roleplaying Thread
Wanna be on the Mailing List? Add Swirlily to your Friendslist! People on the mailing list get first notice for flastsales, auctions, special events.. Everything!
User Image
User Image

•Do not beg for a seed. Available seeds will be in the availability post.
•No PMing me, keep all questions and orders to the board.
•Don't steal my work and use it in one of your own shops/say it's your own. If I find out you've done that, I'll report you immediately.
•No editing my work after I've given it to you, or edit it and use it somewhere else.
•Don't spam or beg in the boards.
•Try and visit the thread once in a while if you have a Cherry. I like company =)

User Image
[size=16]The Cherry Tree Order Form[/size]

[b]Cherry #[/b]:
[b]Cherry's Name[/b]:
[b]Owner (You)[/b]:
[b]Cert Background[/b]:

[b]Wallpaper[/b]:
[b]Flooring[/b]:
[b]Furniture[/b]:

[b]Items(toys, food)[/b]:

[b]Total[/b]:

[size=16]Additional Room Order Form[/size]

[b]Which room[/b]:
[b]Right or Left side[/b]:
[b]Wallpaper[/b]:
[b]Flooring[/b]:
[b]Furniture[/b]:

[b]Total[/b]:

User Image
User Image

User ImageOne early morning as the sun peaked out from behind the mountains, there was a young girl in search of something to eat. Her stomach growled with an unsatisfied sense of hunger while she stumbled down her staircase to the kitchen. No one was awake yet, and she wouldn't dare trust her abilities to cook.

She searched the cupboards but there was nothing she could easily take a bite out of, except for a small jar of olives, in which she hated. As she groaned in dismay at the lack of food in her kitchen, and the growing pain in her stomach, she saw outside a most beautiful sight. It was a tree. Not any tree, but on the branches bore plump cherries. She could have swore they were screaming out her name. She made her way to the oak door that lead outside, and quickly paced herself to the ever growing Cherry tree.

Once there, she reached her hand out and picked one of the Cherries hanging the closest to her face. Holding it by its stem, she dangled it over her mouth just in time to feel it move within her fingers. Hesitantly she dropped it, tripping backwards. As though it was as scared as she, the little cherry she had just dropped frantically moved around, hopping behind a small rock only a few feet away.

The girl just sat there dumbfounded, staring at the rock that the Cherry had just hid behind. Slowly gathering her composure, she stood up. In the tree she could see hundreds of Cherries rocking back and forth in a frenzy to get away.

"It's.. it's alright. I won't eat you!" the girl said, although she felt rather stupid talking to a bunch of Cherries.

She saw as they relaxed slightly, but they still were alarmed. Suddenly an idea came to her. She ran back inside to grab a basket, then returned to the tree and started to gather the Cherries. Thus this shop was born!

User Image
User Image

User Image = If you want your Cherry to have its very own Journal, please just tell me and I'll set one up :] Making entrees in your Journal is very benificial for your Cherry, so I'd recomend it.

User Image

Cherries have four stages of growth, as shown in the image above. In order for your Cherry to grow, you must provide it with enough water and give it enough attention, as well as proper nutrition. Here are the four stages and the estimated time it will take for them to grow.

Seedlik - This is the first stage, and the form you'll get your Cherry for all flatsales and most auctions. Your Cherry will stay as a seedlik anywhere from 3 - 7 days.

Chews - This is the second stage of your Cherries life, and as you can see there are two Cherries. Sadly, one can not live while the other is alive, so one will die. This stage lasts from 1 - 5 days.

Chedlik - This is the third and final stage of your Cherry's growth. At this point you can buy clothing items if you wish to with your earned Seediks.

User Image
Hmm what could this be? Another stage? I have a feeling it won't be as simple as just keeping them nurished to reach this stage, though. I think I heard that you have a better chance at reaching this stage if you get your Cherry from the customs or an even higher chance if you get it in an auction.. but I also heard that roleplaying and owning a journal will help greatly getting to this stage..

User Image

User Image
[Left to Right: Hungry, Sick, Very Happy]

1) Hungry - When your Cherry is hungry, it's a very good idea to FEED IT. Scroll down to the Shopping post to buy it some Formula A Cherry food, or make something from scratch.

2) Sick - This can happen if your Cherry is unhappy in more then one area, i.e. its water bar is very low and it's hungry. Make sure you fix this right away, or your Cherry could die.

3) Very Happy - You've obviously done something right! When your Cherry is this happy, odds of getting more Seedliks when reproducing is increased, as well, something special could happy such as surprise gifts.

User Image

User Image

A) Cert Background
This is the background to your Cherry's home. You'll be given a choice as to what colour you want it.
B) Living Space
This is where your Cherry will be living. You can buy wallpaper, floors, furniture, doors, and other such things to brighten its appearence.
C) Cherry's Name
This is where your Cherry's name will be written.
D) Thirst Level
This bar indicates how thirsty your Cherry is. The lower it is, the more in need of water it is. Make sure to keep this bar full or your Cherry could die. Watering won't be requird once your Cherry is at its fourth stage.
E) Your Name
This is where you, the owner's name will be written.
F) Amount of Seediks
You will be given opportunities to earn Seediks while owning a Cherry. These can be spent buying clothes for your Cherry, as well as other things. (Under Construction)
G) Inventory
All the items you've bought for your Cherry will appear here, such as toys and clothing.

User Image

User Image

Flatsales will be planned anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple weeks in advance, so keep an eye on the first post for any notification that theres going to be a flatsale. During a flatsale you'll get to choose between a couple original looking seeds. It's first come, first serve.

Next Flatsale: tba
Flatsale Price:
700g

Seeds:

User Image

Auctions are planned anywhere from a couple hours to a couple weeks in advance, so keep an eye on the first post for any notification that theres going to be an auction. During an auction you'll get to bid on a special seed, sometimes with lineart edits, or you'll get to fully customize your seed.

Next Auction: tba

Past auctions
-none

User Image

Okay so you missed a Flatsale or an Auction and you REALLY want a Cherry. Simply fill out an order form, telling me which slot you're taking, then describe what you'd like your Cherry to look like. No lineart edits, although you will get to choose the colour/design.

Price:

Slots

1. Closed
2. Closed
3. Closed

User Image
User Image

Cert Backgrounds

For your cert's background, you can choose any basic colour, just no designs or patterns.

User Image
Building - Flooring - 10g - Wood, Tile, Checkered
Building - Wallpaper - 5g - Brown, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black
Building - Doors - 45g - Brown, Maroon, Brown2, Orange, Blue, Green, Black, Blue2
Building - Windows - 30g - Large, Medium

User Image
When adding a room, you can choose from two sizes.

a) 300g
User Image

b) 600g
User Image

Or, you can add on an outdoors section.

c) 700g
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
Lighting - Tablelamps - 10g - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple
Pictures - Realism - 50g - Tree, Stars
Bedroom - Beds - 75g - Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple | Hearts, Stars
Bedroom - Dressers - 15g - Red, Orange, Orange2, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown
Dining Room - Tables - 40g - Red, Orange, Orange2, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown
Dining Room - Chairs - 10g - Red, Orange, Orange2, Yellow, Green, Blue, Brown
Kitchen - Fridges - 150g - Silver
Kitchen - Stoves - 100g - Brown, Dark Brown
Kitchen - Counters - 45g - Brown, Dark Brown

User Image Mall and Grocery - Formula A Cherry Food - 5g - Peas, Blueberry, Banana
Mall and Grocery - Drinks - 5g - Water, Cola, Milk

User Image
[Read WHOLE section if you want to cook]
User Image
User Image
User Image - Recipe Notepad - 300g - none available

User Image Cooking Warehouse - Cooking Foods - 10g - Apple, Banana, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Bottle of Milk, Bread, Peanut Butter, Jam, Egg, Flour, Chocolate Chips
Cooking Warehouse - Cooking Foods - Free - Ice
Cooking Warehouse - Appliances - 45g - Blender
Cooking Warehouse - Appliances - 30g - Pan, Cookie Sheet

*More foods and appliances coming soon

So how do I cook? First you must purchuse a recipe notebook which will show up in your journal, and if you dont have a journal Ill set you up with one. When cooking, you'll have a bar that tells you how high your skill level is. The more you cook, the higher it gets. You can cook different foods with different levels. Every time you cook something or make something, you recieve Seediks, Cherry currency. You can use these to buy accessories and other items. The more skills needed to make something, the more Seediks you recieve for making it.

How do I combine foods? After you buy the ingredients you need which show up in your recipe notebook, go to your journal and make an entree, such as:
-Ruby combines a banana, sugar, milk and ice into a blender then presses the on button. She watches as the ingredients swirl around until they've all blended together, then she pours the drink into a glass-

So, I don't have a Recipe Notebook. Can I still cook? Sorry to say, but without the recipe notebook, you can't get any recipes! So who KNOWS what you'll be putting together! So make sure you get a notebook now so you can start your journey to be the worlds greatest cook =]

Okay! I have my Recipe Notebook and a whole bunch of ingredients, can I cook now? When cooking, you must wait for a recipe to show up in your journal. Once it does, follow the instructions carefully and make an entree in your journal. You can't cook food without the recipes, though. You're cherries! You've never cooked before, and have no idea how to cook, so the recipes are VERY important to your success as a chef!

User Image
User Image

Would you like to have your Cherry produce its own little seedliks? It's easy! All you have to do is buy the special watering can. In it lies water mixed with a chemical unknown to mankind, and once sprinkled onto your adult Cherry you'll be joined soon after by 1 - 3 little seedliks.

[Watering can image] None available

User Image
User Image

> Custom
* Flatsale
@uction

Name|Owner|Link|Journal

* Cereza/Mimirae|Zombie_Death|x| User Image [Hatched 07/09/06]

* Takira|Blazechan|x| User Image [Hatched 07/09/06]

* Alex|Lanterna|x| User Image [Hatched 07/09/06]

> Aki|Pacchiri|x [Hatched 07/14/06]

> Cheryl|Melodic_neko|x| User Image [Hatched 07/15/06]

> Sakuranbo|Mizz_Itchy|x| User Image [Hatched 07/15/06]

* Idna|Zarkis|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Rine|Blue_Thief|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Kaira|Your Inner Nerd|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Paytin|[.Medea.]|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Kayra|cute_sakiya|x [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Soft Cherries|Chocolate Coated Sticker|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

* Darkie|luvhina|x| User Image [Hatched 07/24/06]

@ Fleef|[ Grizzly.dmn]|x| User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15044437][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j234/SwirlilyC/Cherry%20Tree/cherryseabanner.png[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

It's a letter! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out