Welcome to Gaia! ::

Look around.

Kay~ 1 100.0% [ 73 ]
Total Votes:[ 73 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

heart Gaian Matchmaker heart

User Image

In here since I see many people running around looking for someone to either befriend or date. I came to the idea of just setting a place up for everyone. Sorry that this idea came so late but there are people who do have life spent outside of the thread and in either work or school.

Now starting today you can post here what your looking for in a person and hope for the reply you would always get at chance or for more privite matters you can pm me what you want and if I can i'll look into what others pm me and try and match you up with someone. But please try to keep it clean here, in the pm's you can give me more detail but try not to be rude and i'll try to find that match and pm you both the name of the person.

Also there will be a cost in for the pm matchmaking since sometimes they can be a bit out of code so just a simple small amount of 100 gold and i'll keep you in a list and try my hardest to get you your perfect friend, mate, fling, or lover for life!

In the next post below i'll try to keep your data below and others can look you up. ^_^

And Remember keep it pg-13 here and obey all TOS rule.

~Field form:~
User name::
Race::
Bio or information about yourself::

Picture of yourself if you can::

What your looking for::

For more closed information and deeper detail please send the Field in pm so I can keep record with a 100 gold fee. heart

Also it would help if you donated or bump to keep this going for the joy of others. heart

Contents:

1st Post) Your here!
2nd Post) Personals
3rd Post) Links
Personals

User name:: Jupiter_Makoto
Race:: White
Bio or information about yourself:: Im usually shy, outgoing, fun to be with, and im really weird. I love Magic and anime. I also love reading books.

Picture of yourself if you can:: (Later)

What your looking for:: Im looking for a girl or boy that is nice, listens well, and is smart. She also has to like anime, and Magic...Hehe...anyways yea...thats about it.

User name:: love_girl123
Bio or information about yourself:: I'm kind, I'm loveable,I'm a great person to be with

Picture of yourself if you can:: not available

What your looking for:: Someone I can spend time with, preferrably a guy who I can have actual conversations with. Someone like me,misunderstood in the real world,but have a perfect life on gaia.

User name::elecman001
Race::caucasian
Bio or information about yourself::well, im a kind person, im usually held back but with firends i can be a different person. im creative, im going to colledge for game designe and im ciurrently working on making a megaman battle network game.

Picture of yourself if you can:: check my profile and go to my myspace, also on my profile is other eneral information in the about me section.

What your looking for:: a girl who has some simulare intrests and is in general a good person. i dont really have anything in particulare in mind.

User name:: Astarael-Sorrowful Adept
Bio or information about yourself:: Im can be a bit imature but Im serious when I need to be and I can understand your problems and suport you (My life isn't exactly perfect either). I love reading and having a conversation with somebody who actually knows how to think. (A.K.A. Someone who is Intelligent)
I love Anime,Manga,Magic,RPing,Writing

Picture of yourself if you can:: (N/A)

What your looking for:: Im looking for a girl or a guy who is a good person, intelligent,likes reading,anime, mabey writing. Somebody I can have an intelligent conversation with but is still fun to talk to.

User name:: emmkitt
Race:: caucasian
Bio or information about yourself:: I am quiet and book-smart, I like rping, writing and reading and I like to laugh. I watch lots of animes and read a lot of manga aswell as actuall books.

Picture of yourself if you can:: N/A

What your looking for:: Someone who wont judge me because of my age and who I can talk to and have an actual conversation with. Someone who is literate but who I can have a laugh with too and not to serious a relationship.

User name:: Bewitchedh
Race:: Caucasian
Bio or information about yourself:: I'm a very outgoing, flirty person. I love theatre, especially musicals, and I plan on double majoring in theatre and journalism. I'm pretty idealistic, and I have a lot of hopes for my future. I love reading, acting, writing, anime, roleplaying, and pretty much everything else! Although I don't play them much, video games do interest me, and I have been known to spend several hours playing Diablo 2.

Picture of yourself if you can::
Winter Formal
Cruise

What your looking for:: Anyone^_^ Really, if you just want to chat, get to know each other, want a gambling or fishing buddy, let me know! I really just thought this was cool!

User name:: atari-must-die
Race:: white
Bio or information about yourself:: I'm currently livin in New Orleans, working my butt off hehe. I manage a local coffee shop when not wasting away in front of my computer... sleep??? What's that?? I like music, coffee, and hella lotsa games.

Picture of yourself if you can:: In my profile there are 2 pictures. PM me if you want more.

What your looking for:: Someone I can talk to, get along with, and simply be happy with. Someone who I can curl up on the couch with a bag of popcorn and laugh/cry all the way through the Exorcist and other classic comedies.

8.~Field form:~
User name:: Chocolate-Coated-Chocobo
Race:: Caucasion
Bio or information about yourself:: My name is.... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! HOMGz! No, but seriously, I'm Theresa Rose. Or Naive Goth, Or CCC, or Any other number of things. I am obsessed with anime, manga, music, writing, drawing, and in general, Gaia. I'm on as often as physically possible. (Apporximately 10+ hours a week.) I am a writer, and will be a teacher too when I'm older. I struggle through school anhd have a lot of problems, but that's no fun, so let';s not talk about what's wrong with me. =^-^= Regardless, I'm very understanding and CAN indeed hold an intelligent converstaion. I LIVE to roleplay. I am a very dark soul who pretends to be Hyper. Fear me.

Picture of yourself if you can:: //Data Missing//

What your looking for:: A Guy (Or girl, I suppose) to hang with (Or date, heh... tch...) and roleplay, and talk, and just generally enjoy the company of. Preferrably in the Eatern american whats-ya-ma-whose-it time zone, you know, the same one as Michigan. >.>;;; Erm, who likes at least some of the same things I do. Si, si, they must also be willing to listen to me randomly say small words in japanese, spanish OR french. Like Si, Hai, Oui, etc.

KONNICHIWA PEOPLES!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces