Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
A NEW REASON TO FISH (AND QUEST)!

Well, it's been more than 2 years (close to 3 years, actually) since I last posted in this thread. But now there are new fish! And fishing is even funner than before. xp So I'm going to revive my thread, since I'd like to collect some of the lovely new items that have been released. I'd especially like to obtain the lion fins and lion belts to go with the lionfish masks, but I'm also going to be questing for other new fishing related items as well.

To get just the fins would take 4000 of each boldur, and then another 2000 each for the belts as well. Which is still easier than trying to get an actual rare fish, but since my current progress is 10/18,000 boldurs I think I'm going to need some help. gonk

I'll be buying Boldurs, Biters and Pebbos, or the rare fish itself, but it may be a little while before I can post an actual set price.

NOW BUYING!!

If you have Durem rare fish, or Boldurs, Biters or Pebbos for sale, please post here with quantities and your asking price. I may add other fish to my quest soon, so if you have other fish for sale feel free to offer them here as well. smile

QUEST PROGRESS:

User Image
EMERALDBACK LION FINS
Stone Boldurs: 3/4000
Fairy Wings 4/10
Elegant White Satin Coat 0/1

User Image
DIAMONDBACK LION FINS
Sand Boldurs: 3/4000
Fairy Wings 0/10

User Image
RUBYBACK LION FINS
Slate Boldurs: 4/4000
Fairy Wings 0/10

User Image
EMERALDBACK LION BELT
Stone Boldurs: 0/2000
Elegant Pearl Drop Choker 0/2
The Family Jewels Silver 0/1

User Image
DIAMONDBACK LION BELT
Sand Boldurs: 0/2000
The Family Jewels Onyx 0/1

User Image
RUBYBACK LION BELT
Slate Boldurs: 0/2000
The Family Jewels Gold 0/1

NOTICE! EVERYTHING BELOW THIS IS ANCIENT HISTORY - It's all from my original rare mask quest and dates back to the paleolithic fishing era...lol

TIME FOR SOME PRIZES!: I never ran a bump contest, but now that my quest is over I'm going to give away some bump prizes. biggrin All prizes will be determined using a Random Number Generator. 3nodding So here we go:

Green Corallus Egg: wagnas 1122
Green Corallus Egg: Gaidin 611
Green Corallus Egg: Bria_Teragram 6868
Green Corallus Egg: Dragon Cross 5756
Demonic Earmuffs: [cheating.for.last.place] 5150
Korora the Little Blue Penguin Plushie: Call Me Cordelia 4597
Fox Tail: Broken Jazz 1455
Fox Tail: K Prime 6405
December 2007 letter: Whipped By Magenta 6487
Snow Witch: ChiJadey 1947
Snow Witch: bastiankitty 3027
Snow Witch: Raining Miroku 3425
Snow Witch: xkages 6195
Gift of the Gods: Piraten 2516
Strength Rod Plus: Misplaced Pixels 2981
Strength Rod Plus: Wardog02 815
Strength Rod Plus: Magus 2431
Valiant Knight: ApocalypticDeity 6421
Imperial Queen: Lady Lucrecia 3931
Imperial Queen: AnAnnoyinglyLongUsername 259
Imperial Queen: BROKER 25
Imperial Queen: fuzic 4374
Majestic King: NetSlummer 6473
Assassin's Guise: DopplerZero 5547
Assassin's Guise: phoenix of passion 4898
GO Phones: Holy Knight57 6905
Onyx Milady Bodice: Moldorm 6737
Emerald Milady Bodice: a s t r o n a u t ` 6630
Treacherous Eloquent Tunic: QueenDraken 6962
Pora Ice (Napora Final): Ariela Steadfast 4383
Dandiidoodad Spore: Thyalla 1833
Blue Magical Giftbox: polkaroo79 1192
Blue Magical Giftbox: Crystane 5400
Blue Magical Giftbox: Zanam Djinn 6992
Blue Magical Giftbox: cupofsleep 1181
Blue Magical Giftbox: SapphireFish 3077
Blue Magical Giftbox: Mradu 2125
Blue Magical Giftbox: Domain Name 5314
Blue Magical Giftbox: Roger..Davis 6593
Blue Magical Giftbox: Pararrayos22
Blue Magical Giftbox: zeo_moshimoshi 635
Blue Magical Giftbox: Lord__Vader 6667
Blue Magical Giftbox: ImperialDash 1213
Pink Magical Giftbox: Mystic Wolf-Spirit 1573
Pink Magical Giftbox: tidesong 6152
Pink Magical Giftbox: PrettyDragon 599
Pink Magical Giftbox: Joukai 6903

Random post on page 100:
Time Piece: Tidesong (10)
Random post on page 200:
Frostbite Blade: polkaroo79 (13)
Random post on page 300:
Let It Snow: Dragon Cross (10)
Random post on page 400:
Summoning Tome: Bria_Terrorgram (3)

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! biggrin I'll start sending out trades shortly with your prizes (but since there are over 50 prizes it could take a little while. wink

QUEST STATUS: I have finally completed my rare fish mask quests, with the creation of my ruby mask today (26/01/0 cool It has taken a little under two years in time, but would probably not have been completed without the help and support of so many fishers, questers and rare fish sellers. I want to thank everyone who has helped me, not just those who helped by selling fish to me at reasonable prices, but also everyone who helped by bumping, with supportive comments, with friendship and company during this long quest. Thank you everyone. heart

COMPLETED QUESTS:

Please note: None of my masks are for sale.

RUBYBACK LION QUEST
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image = User Image

DIAMONDBACK LION QUEST
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image = User Image

BIG MOUTH BASS'TERD QUEST: Completed

EMERALDBACK LION QUEST: Completed

MUTHA GUPPA MASK: Completed

CANDY STRIPER HELMET: Completed

CHARGIN' CHINO MASK: Completed

BUCKIN' BINO MASK: Completed

TOOTIN' TINO MASK: Completed

ABOUT ME, AND MY QUEST:
If anyone knows me, you'll be aware that I've been fishing since December 2004, played over 10,000 games of fishing and won 13 different trophies, but I still haven't caught a rare fish of my own. If I'd known way back last Jan-Feb that I wouldn't be able to catch a rare fish I could have started to collect rare fish then, back when they were 15k each. Instead I was stubborn and believed that I would eventually catch a rare fish to begin my mask. (so stupid of me. rolleyes )

But now I'm questing for several rare masks, and I appreciate support from bumpers and friends, and of course any sellers of rare fish. 3nodding I am not seeking donations (and since many members had their accounts banned because they accepted donations of glitched or fraudulent gold) I am very reluctant to accept donations. But I am selling some items to help with the cost of the fish. Please consider buying items from my store, or as advertised below in this post. heart

SELLING!!!

User Image Big Mouth Bass'terd for sale!!! - SOLD! (to Whipped by Magenta - who is questing for a Bass'terd Mask)

User Image Tin Hats - SOLD OUT! only 37000g each.
User Image Distance Rod Plus
SOLD OUT! only 14000g each.

DONATORS/HELPERS:

HoFighter: Donated 2200g. Thank you so much. heart

|| Shuyin ||: Donated 1k, Pandy Pack and Hard Shell Pack. Thank you so much. heart

polkaroo79: Donated 5k. Thank you so much, polka. heart

wagnas: For constant support, and helping by catching several rare fish in the vend. xp heart

astronaut`: Donated a Chargin Chino that she got from the Daily Chance glitch. Thank you so much. heart heart heart

Meastro: Donated 7500g to my Emeraldback Quest. Thanks. heart

Sanga: Donated a NM Headband and 50k to my Diamond/Ruby quests. eek eek eek heart heart heart

BLACKLIST

Arky1987 heart heart
110k-120k should be a good offer, some have gone for 132-135, but that's just exagerating. Goodluck btw. whee 3nodding

Questionable Streaker

I almost bought one not too long ago for 85k, but i got outbidded..even though everyone thought i bought it rolleyes
I think it eventually sold for 90k.
Goodluck on your quest, and may plenty of cheap rares come your way xd

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thank you all. heart

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

110k-120k Admiral? Oi, that's a bit high there bud... That's the Exchanger uninformed price, not the actual going rate. They settle more around 100k, maybe a tad less. Peach described a real Tino price. Not our fault people just think "I want fish!" and throw out 120k needlessly *Shrugs*

Anyway, i'm rootin' for ya chaos, both myself and Timmy wink

And on a side note, you pass me yet on total trophies? I would think you would be right around the 16 mark yourself... That and i'm a tad too lazy to go back and sift through the names right now whee

Silent Krampus

14,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Good luck! heart
oooh Ive still got three! Ive been looking for a quester wink heart

I'll pm you if I decide to finally sell mrgreen

Grumpy Feesh

ninja heart

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
Thanks everyone. heart

Gaidin: I sort of guessed it's a bit high, but from the perspective of knowing how hard it is to catch the damn things it's hard for me to say they are worth less. 3nodding If that makes any sense, I know what I mean but I'm not sure I worded it very eloquently. xp

Abyss, please do. It would help me very much to get three more fish. heart 3nodding

Grumpy Feesh

Yeah, I know what you mean, I just figure shop wisely, as they are the only rares not extemely inflated *Shrugs* That and I don't vend as well as you xp

Grumpy Feesh

ninja heart

Feral Pumpkin

21,150 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Partygoer 500
smile

I am glad to see you going for a mask 3nodding

Your quest should go much quicker than mine wink
Good luck.