Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think of the Charity so Far?

wow you suck 0.14634146341463 14.6% [ 6 ]
cool, i like it 0.51219512195122 51.2% [ 21 ]
no comment aka i like to moo! 0.34146341463415 34.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Welcome

Welcome to Paws for Thought. I know it sounds like an animal rights group but bear with me here. This is my first Charity and i hope it will be successful. I have wanted to start a charity for awhile now, but never seemed to have time. I know with the school year drawing to the end and summer close by that the Charity will probably not be incredibly successful, but i can only hope that i will be able to help others in a small amount of time that i have.

A Guide to the Charity:
1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
4- People's Quests/Dreams
5- Donators, Bumpers, and Helpers
6- Contests/ Blacklist
7- Success and Completion
Rules

I know they suck btu please, the things i ask are very basic and mainly common courtesy. Thank you.
P.S. If you choose not to follow the rules, i will ask you to delete yur post. If you break them a second time i will have to either report you, which i truely hate doing, or ask that you delete the post and never return to the thread. Harsh, but please people...it really isn't that hard.

1- Do follow gaia's basic rules/guidelines
2- Please do NOT post extremely long posts that have to meaning, like the bump of 14 gold thing.
3- DO NOT advertise a different thread ina post, it is very annoying...
4- Please treat my Helpers, Donators and other people in the thread with kindness
5- Do Not insult new people, this thread is for them mainly.
6- Follow the above P.S. statement.
7- Do not complain about your quest being delayed
8- Just don't complain...Whiners die in Fires (inside joke.)
9- DON'T ASK ME FOR MONEY!!!

A Guide to the Charity:

1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
6- Contests/ Blacklist

The Basics

This charity thread was made for people who needed something rather badly and was having a difficult time getting it. Also, as the title says, the thread will be based along animal related clothing. I am not saying that all quests must be animal related, but the mainstream will be. This was created for more needy people, so please don't complain if i don't accept your quest.

Thank You,
Des.

About Me

I, as you might be able to tell, love the color green. I also like black, white and pink. I actually dont like pink but line the way it mixes with black and white. Anyways, i enjoy reading and rping in semi lit rp's. I support animal rights, not like PETA, but am slightly against kil animal shelters. I am currently fostering and white american tabby who is one year old and white, her name is Tizzy, and her four all male kittens. The Kittens are now four months, when i started fostering them they were only a week old. There are two all orange kittens, one all white kitten, and on kitten that has a white tummy and paws, but is all orage elsewhere. I also have two dogs, a old Jack russel terrier, and an Irish wolf hound mix. thier names are Arnie and Walter. I have another cat, whom i love dearly, a black and white american short haired tabby called Clemmy, her full name is Clementine. I have multiple parrots aswell, but i can see i am beginingto ramble. Right, back to the Charity...

A Guide to the Charity:
1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
6- Contests/ Blacklist

Quests And Dreams

Fill out Form:
Name:
Questing:
Current Marketplace Value:
Why:

Current Small Quests, Small meaning less then 5k
-B0LD for superstar red tint shadesat 5k-barton jewelers
-
-
-
-
-

Medium Quests 6k to 15k
-Twitchapher for the Angelbow at 7k
-
-
-
-
-

Large Quest 15k to Anything realistic
- inferno rage for Guitar of Demonica price 34k
-KeroKimono for Angelic Camisole at 54k
-Bmxisgod for Lunar cloak at 17k to 18k
-

Furry Quests

-Kawaii Kunari-chan for KiKi Kitty Plushie 45k
-
-
-
-
-
-

A Guide to the Charity:

1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
6- Contests/ Blacklist

Donators

Big Help
-Kawaii Kunari-chan For my first banner, and it's green! mrgreen heart
-
-

Other Help
-Rei Yavie -20 gold mrgreen
-
-

Bumpers

-
-
-
-

Helpers
-The_Canadian_Eh
-Kawaii Kunari-chan
-
-

A Guide to the Charity:

1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
6- Contests/ Blacklist

Contests

Through out the life of this chrity random contest will be held to help raise money for the thread. Starting out there will be an avitar contest. The subject and three contestants will be posted below. The entry fee is 250, if you pay more it will go towards donations. Please do not cheat an avitar contest, it is just...pathetic. Winning bag is 600 gold, 150 goes to the charity. Judges will be appointed.

Also there is a running page prize, the first person to post on page fifty, with atleast 10 other posts in this charity, will recieve any gift they want under 450 gold.

Judges:
-
-
-
-
-
Topic: Puppy/ Wolf-
-
-

Topic: Angelic
-
-
-

Topic: God/Goddess
-
-
-

Blacklist
Follow the rules...

A Guide to the Charity:

1- Intro
2- Rules
3-The basics
6- Contests/ Blacklist
Completed Quests

Small

-
-
-

Medium-
-
-

Large-
-
-

Furry
-
-
-
News Bulletin

My B-Day is May 31,o one day away!
Sucsessfully reached five pages!
OPEN! mrgreen
Yes, now i shall sit ans twidle my thumbs...awaiting some kind person to come. Hey it rhymes!
G'Luck, btw, if you need any help I can help you out.
I have to get off, but I will check back once I get back on.
Wow, Thanks, anything would be appreciated at this point. Thanks very much. I am going to mark you down as a helper, if you want i can remove it.

I LOVE your name. eh
Good luck with the charity ^__^
Thank You. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out