Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bang Bang .. dead people

+1 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
1 2 3 4 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dear diary, my teen angst bullsh*t has a body count ... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SuCh
A tRaGeDy
MaRy'S
qUeStInG tHrEaD

I'm online.
I'm online but not in my thread. [x]
I'm offline.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... I believe it's 6 going on 7 now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Dear diary, my teen angst bullsh*t has a body count ... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ThE mAp User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Post - Map [ You are here, bish. ]
2. Post - Rules
3. Post - My Quest
4. Post - Stuff I need to finish
5. Post - Current Quest
6. Post - Donators / Whitelist
7. Post - Blacklist
8. Post - 1 vs. 1 Avi Contest
9. Post - Contestants
1o. Post - Hall of Fame
11. Post - Avi Rating
12. Post - Awesome Avis
13. Post - News

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ... I believe it's 6 going on 7 now. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My QuEsT User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my impossible quest for my Dream Avi. This thread is not for begging. I only tell you that I'm questing and hope that there are some very nice ppl who would donate some money or items to me.
I think you all know how hard it is to save the money for an expensive item that you want. You must be patient and often you buy things which you don't need if you've much money. Than you forget your quest and think: "Hey, I made this money and I'll make it again." But after buying the other item you wish you would be able to call off the deal and get your money back.
That's often my problem. For example I've about 3o k. I made this money in 3 weeks and I think: "Yesh, that's awesome." But then I look at the market and see f.e. a Coco Kitty for 16 k. I not really need a Coco but if you see an expensive item for lower money you think. "I must have this damn item!!" And that's wrong. Sometimes I buy things I don't need. But now I stop this damn vice! Ehh ... Enough talking for starters.

~not finished yet~

I WANT ALL STUFF!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. CuRrEnT qUeSt User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuzzy Penguin Slippers.

Look into ma siggy bish!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. BlAcKlIsT User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

none .. n__n

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 1 vS. 1 aVi CoNtEsT User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is an Avi Contests for 2 ppl. The rules are easy. Sent me the entry fee [ 6oo g ] and wait for an other contestant. In this time I'll hide the Avi of the first contestant. Then the other Gaians decide which Avi should win. The first person who gets 10 votes wins the contest and 1,ooo Gold. 2oo Gold go to my quest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. CoNtEsTaNtS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. none x__x
2. none x__x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HaLl oF fAmE User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

none

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AvI rAtInG User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll rate your Avi in an easy way. If you want a rate say: "Gimme Cookie Mary". I'll give you the rate like 2 / 1o, a cookie and if you have luck a reason for the rate. I think I'll only must use 1 - 5 cuz most Avis here at Gaia are crappy. Sry, but it's the truth. stare -PUKES-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AwEsOmE aViS User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

None .. you all suck. xP

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. NeWs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5 / 22 / 2oo6 - Thread is open.

Open. 0:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff