October/November 0.24378109452736 24.4% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 55 56 57 > >>

Welcome

Everything is done and completed.
Over.

Thank you for your visit.
Questions for Print version artist

Please answer the questions below, either post here or PM =)
More questions may be asked (when I remember them), please check thread title for clue)
For the winner:
• Do you mind if we give him a set of postcards too? (no extra drawing is needed)
a. No, I don't mind
b. Yes. (no postcards)
c. OK, if he don't mind paying a bit more (to each artists) (please state how much)

• If he asked for a second print?
a. Plain no.
b. He can have a second print, but no postcards
c. OK, if he don't mind paying a bit more (to each artists) (please state how much)

For artists
• Extra postcards of your own art?
a. Yes please
b. No thanks

• Extra postcards of other artists' art?
a. Yes, they can have a postcard of my art if they want =)
b. Yes, if they willing to pay me a royalty fee (please state how much)
c. Yes, if he/she allow me to have his/her art too (like an art trade ^_^)
d. No.

• Other informations that will be needed... (optional)
Under the dates, I'm planning to put a little informations about the artists.
a. Name (this can go with real name, Gaian username, or other nicknames, ie. Deviantart username, etc)
b. Country/Birthplace/Nationality: choose one (and state which one you're answer is to. ie. Country: US or Birthplace: Japan, etc)
c. Gallery: your gallery/portfolio. This is good for future purposes, maybe someone notice your art and like to get in touch with you =) Best is like your own website, or Deviantart gallery, something that will last ages. If you don't have one, it is adviseable to get one, maybe a Deviantart?
d. Contact detail: your email. again, same reason as above and for those who don't have a gallery. Please don'tpost it here! You may answer this along when you PM me the finish art, with the send address too.
e. Working tool: ie. Apple mac G4, Wacom, pencil, watercolour, photoshop, etc etc.
f. Other informations you'd like to be included?

• When you're ready (art is done) please PM me for email details, and while at it, please also state the send address (home/office/PO box/your auntie address etc etc or maybe your friend address? ^_^). DO NOT post your address detail here. exclaim
User Image
Be nice, No stealing, flaming, spamming and begging

User Image
What we're looking for....
- Have confident in your own skill
- Willing to have FUN =)
- Able to stick around untill its finished.
- Able to be online at least twice a week, especially for the discussion time (please check timeline)
- Responsible and able to meet the deadline. By applying a position in this auction, you?ll accept the responsibilities expected out of you, from being around the auction to being able to deliver the art(s) at the promised quality and on time. Please check the time line to see if you can do it.
- Please only apply when you're sure that you are able to fulfill all the requirements, including the following terms and conditions.

User Image
- Participating Fee: (sorry guys, this is to cover the production cost, ie. Papers, printing cost and postage)
Accepted artists are to give/pay: one donation letter OR donation item
- [Wynnter] decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into

User Image
[1] All participating artists will get their own printed calendar delivered to their door (home/office address or PO BOX), and possibly some extra postcards of their own arts.
[2] Gold to be split equally among all participating artists (or other method - this is to be discussed between the participating artists prior to the auction time)

User Image
- Mid May to end of June - Artists search
- End June to End of July - Further discussion between participating artists (4 weeks)
- Beginning of August - Auction starts
- End of Sept - Auction ends (total running: 8 weeks)
- End of Sept to 2nd week of Nov - Participating artists have 6 weeks to do the art(s)
- November 2nd week - all arts need to be emailed to [Wynnter]
- Mid December - Finished calendars are sent to the winner(s) and all the artists participating in the auction.
Application has been moved to page 2.
reserved
for affiliates

...and thus the search begins...
wow, goodluck with your search smile
the entrance fee is a little too much asked for me, and i'm going on holiday, so i won't be able to discuss things etcetera biggrin
anyways: goodluck biggrin
That's cool, Joke-mus. thanks. and g'luck with your own auction as well.
Thanks for applying Takakun. put you up on the applicant section. 3nodding
Nice choice of fave manga, Takakun. Death Note is certainly interesting. I'd like to read the sequel from that. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff