Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

<[My kitty ish the nicest! I gave her a pressie for her b'day, and she gave me a pressie back!! heart ]>

Hello my fellow Gaians... It was my friend's birthday a few days ago... well, actually my Kitty's. Her username is Strawberry_Poptart but her old username used to be "Keely12" and I usually use "Keely" to refer to her... so basically, I'll call her "Keely" or "Kitty" throughout the thread. Of course, by now you may have noticed it is a Birthday Party thread... namely for Keely. If you did not receive an invitation, still feel free to chat in this thread... although, please focus it on Keely's birthday. Presents... well, I'm not forcing you to... but Keely's a great friend, so if you received an invitation, please consider giving her a present! (Or at least a glomp?)

Contents:

Introduction: You are here
Rules: Must read!! 2nd Post.
Presents and the People Who Gave Them: I love these people! 3rd Post.
FAQs: Fourth Post.

<[I... I'm hyperactive heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]>
<[My kitty ish the nicest! I gave her a pressie for her b'day, and she gave me a pressie back!! heart ]>

RULES

NO flaming, cybering etc.
Follow the Gaian ToS.
Don't be mean to Keely.
BUY PRESENT FOR KEELY twisted

Last rule is optional sweatdrop

<[I... I'm hyperactive heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]>

Presents and people who gave them!

None so far stare

FAQs:

Can I still give a present even though I wasn't invited?
SURE!!!

Can I bump or advertise?
You can bump, but not exessively.. as for advertising... please don't.

Phew!! Sorry about deleting everyone's posts back there, but I really needed to put those posts in... anyway, the thread's open now!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Be there on Monday 15th of May please!

Invite...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas