Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
Greetings and salutations... Welcome to our hugely enormous quest thread. In which... we have three people helping one of the three get an item of their deepest desire. In my case.. Demon Horns. Since we have them.... and Kal doesn't have anything she wants to quest for... we are moving on to Hik's quest. And as for Aki(Traicion), well he is just here for the sex as entertainment.... and cause I luff him.

~Table of Contents~
Post 1: Intro/Rules
(You are here)
Post 2: News/Updates/Donors and Current Offer
Post 3: Gynne's Post
Post 4: Hik's Quest Backstory
Post 5: Kai's Post
Post 6: Aki's Post
Post 7: Ace's Post

~Rules~
Be nice: Or we won't be. mad
Follow the TOS: That's a given. 3nodding
No begging: We are questing after all. whee
Bumping is frowned upon: We would much rather have a conversation. heart

IRL Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
~News and Updates~

5/3/06: Thread made.
5/3/06: Found seller. (*luff to Ace*)
5/4/06 First post that wasn't us.... xp Thanks Tinker_Bell_Girl.
5/31/06: Acey got tired of waiting and gave/sold them to me. <3
6/1/06: Started next questie.
6/6/06: First donation... Thankies Trinks.
7/5/06: Broke the 100k mark on quest!
5/18/07: Broke the 1mil mark on the quest! surprised
5/23/07: Revamped the thread to kick our quest into high gear

Donators

Trinks: Feburary 05

Total Gold Count: ___k
Total Non-Gold Count ___k
Total offer: ___k

Shameless Bibliophile

User Image

Gynne's Post

I'm quite sure you all know how terrible inflation is these days. And if any of you watched Captain Planet as a child, you know that with your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET! joining together takes, in this case, three weak forces and makes them one strong force. So we've got three people saving up to buy one Nitemare Scarf...let's see if the Captain Planet approach to questing works. ^_^

My gold count

I currently have 80,000g (Updated May 24, 2007)
Hik's Corner: The BackStory

Okay so, well, 2 years ago my cousin Piale told me about this site called Go-Gaia. And just from the name, I thought it was stupid, but she kept nagging at me and finally I joined on May 1 2004. She had the coolest avi I have EVER seen. Well, at least coolest avi back then. >>;; She had on an OMG and a Nitemare Scarf. And the thing that I wanted most back then, WAS the Nitemare Scarf but with the price, I knew I could never afford it. And I also knew my cousin wouldn't give up her one. And no matter how many times I asked ( even though she knew she could ALWAYS buy another one cause she was uber rich ) she always said NOOO. So, she and I set up a quest thread where she was questing for her second or third D-Tail, and I quested for my Nitemare Scarf. Well, it kinda fell through cause we stopped posting? And I eventually gave up on the quest because I figured I'd NEVER get it. And then hard times came. D: I got hacked like 3 times and my cousin did too. So she finally gave up gaia and I was all alone. After buying some inexpensive items, and helping my friends quest for their items, I finally decided to quest for one of the things I wanted most. So here I am, questing for the nitemare scarf once again.

How much I have saved up: 62k, Jan 06, Nov 05, March 06, June 06, May 06 . Estimated value: WILL BE DETERMINED SOON
Donations:
Feb 05- Trinks. <333
50k!! eek - Almighty Ace <333333
I use P.O.C.K.Y price guide which can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12821611

IRL Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay then, since I now have my beloved horns, and I couldn't be happier, It is time to help Hik. With three people saving together things are bound to get done quicker and make it not seem like a single person saving for a Devil Tail, or Halo. So far it doesn't seem to be doing too bad. And it helped IMMENSELY when it came to saving for the horns. So I hope we can pull through again. -crosses fingers-

My Gold Count: 17.3k (updated: 5/27)
Stuffers I gave apart from my gold: June 06, July 06, 2 August 06, and an Easter set.
Total Amount Rallied by Me: 153,688g

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Currently Questing:

Old Cans 94/5,000

FINISHED MY NM SCARF QUEST

Distinct Gawker

Ace's Duties!

*Hating you! No, kidding.

*Being the thread Bouncer. This means, if you step out of line, I'll kick your a**. Seriously. Kai said I could. n_n

*Being the seller of the Horns to Kai! Yes, really. My last pair are hers. n_n And now she has them! Huzzah!

*Molesting Rach. And Kai, if she wants. THREESOME ORGY LOVE.

Secret stuff goes here..if I FIND any secret stuff. ninja

IRL Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
-lurks- Omigawsh. We -SO- need a banner, and some pretty avi art of all of us! =0 -looks to Ace for the avi art-

surprised ninja

Distinct Gawker

Hikari naka de Yami
-lurks- Omigawsh. We -SO- need a banner, and some pretty avi art of all of us! =0 -looks to Ace for the avi art-

surprised ninja

....you're kidding, right? o_O I suck at Avy art. XD

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dibs on the banner.

Quests Above ^^^

IRL Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200
Hikari naka de Yami

surprised ninja
Aki is gonna work on a banner. He has l33t skills like that.
AlmightyAce
Hikari naka de Yami

surprised ninja

Pshaw. You lie Ace. You're excellent. You just need to gimme the avi art that you did for me. D:<
Kairi_Lynne
Hikari naka de Yami

surprised ninja
Aki is gonna work on a banner. He has l33t skills like that.
O rly?! Then that's aweshum!! xD

Distinct Gawker

Hikari naka de Yami
AlmightyAce
Hikari naka de Yami

surprised ninja

Pshaw. You lie Ace. You're excellent. You just need to gimme the avi art that you did for me. D:<

I havent finished it because it sucks. >< I mean, finish shading and all that jazz.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff