Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think for adult line art for all species?

No! It's so boring! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Yes! It saves time and no one gets shorted on art! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It dose't matter to me, as long as I like the art. :] 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1083 1084 1085 > >> >>> »|

User Image

THE SHOP IS ON A TEMPORARY HIATUS.

Ordered before shop went on hiatus.
Reficul - Narudai *re-draw*
Anirak - Narudai *Done - needs to be colored*
Cara - ~Creea_Silver_Angel~ *re-draw*
Creea - ~Creea_Silver_Angel~ *re-draw*
Baziel - Narudai *re-draw*
Haru- Arima *Done - needs to be colored*

User Image
User Image]

:// † Demons † //:

:// † Fallen Angels † //:

:// † Zombies † //:

:// † Vampires † //:

:// † Werewolves † //:

:// † Succubi † //:

:// † Incubus † //:

:// † Other † //:

User Image

User Image
User Image

A place to learn how to order. :3

User Image
User Image

:// † Mating † //:

So, your demons had been going through a relationship with another? Are they talking about children? Afraid demon/Fallen pregnancy isn't like human pregnancy? Well I'm here to help.

So what happens when a demon/fallen is pregnant? Well first of all either the male or female can be the one to get pregnant. Don't ask me. After going through the whole process, the pregnancy will start to show. The pregnant demon/fallen will have an enlarged stomach, strange food cravings, mood swings, y'know, all that good stuff.

Though, once it's time...you know, THE time, that's when things start to get messy. Unlike human pregnancy, the babies chew through the parents stomach. The parent still lives, but must be treated immediately, if not, they will die. Potions will help the eaten flesh, muscles, ect. grow back, but the parent needs to be able to rest, and must not do anything physical for some time.

Ordering Process

Ok, so how do you get children? Well like most pregnancies, you won't tell how many babies you will receive, or whether their boys or girls or what they look like. So, I charge about 6k for the whole thing. Yeah, I know, pricey. After that, you'll be listed and you must wait at least two weeks or longer for the children. You can role play pregnancy in the shop, or even when the time comes, the birth. YOU CANNOT ROLEPLAY SEX IN THE SHOP! (kinda.... ninja ) Take it to PM's please. Just PM me when you feel you can pay, and we'll get everything sorted out.

Now, how to determine your baby stats? Go to the thread in the guild and roll one four sided dice. If it's an odd number, it's a boy, if it's even, it's a girl. Do the same to determine which parent it takes after and which parent is to be pregnant. If the numbers odd your child takes after the 'father' if it's even, it takes after the 'mother'.

You may decide how many you want (the price increases by 1k for each child) and other things. Like if their twins or have birth defects. We like the drama. O:

Mates

Tenmak and Namae
Legion and Itachi
Alfred and Spike
Daemon and Dren

User Image
User Image

Name/Pet/Image

Bootchu/Notra/[X]

ImpmonsTrueTamer101/Legion/Spike/Faust/Fritz

Seaki/Namae/[X]

Tsukijuun/Jeslyn/Alexia and Alfred Ashford/Boris/Govad[X]

[The Outlaw Grim]/Gitatentou/[X]

~[Arima]~/Tenmak/[X]/Itachi [X]/Hatsuharu 'Haru' Sohma/[X]

Alfred_Baramender/Inulas/[X] X

Kasuke_Egin/Sion Barzahd/[X]

~Cree_Silver_Angel~/Dren/Seto Kaiba/Derae/Daryn[X]

Tsugi/Loucent/SS/[X]

FullDexterAlchemist/Damien[X]/Trevor/[X]

AnimeDragonofFire/Daemon/[X]/Halloween-chan/[X]/Larsa/[X]/Elizabethe/[X]Daryn/[X]/Derae/[X]

Narudai/Naru/[X]/Baziel/[X]

Renamontamer/Jack Frost/[X]

Kaju-Inu/Maryoku/[X]

Lady Evelon/Kuro/[X]

~[Kanji]~/Suiichi/[X]

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13346292&page=1]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/ImpmonsTrueTamer101/SEVENaffilite.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

TAMER NEEDS TO MAKE A CREDITS BANNER

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items