Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 86 ]
Total Votes:[ 86 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Designs by Oniongirl
Text Editing and More for the Average Gaian
...yes, A proper banner and color scheme is to come at a later date...

7/26/06 - I'm sorry to say that I am closing this mini-shop. Due to my up and coming vacation and lack of energy, I think that it would be best for everyone. This closing may or may not be permanent. I will do my best to finish up the orders I have waiting before I leave. And once again, I am not stepping down, but simply stepping out. Thank you.

Hello, I am Oniongirl, your hostess and welcome one and all to my very first Text Editing Service Mini-shop. What I do and the services I offer are a bit hard to explain so please, bare with me. For the sake of making this thread bearable, I'll forgo the traditional 'introduction' and instead go with a not-so-basic 'Q & A' session. Ok, here we go.

------------------------------------------------

Q: What exactly is 'Text Editing'?
A: Well, think of this scenario. The average Gaian (myself included) absolutely loves nice, clean looking threads right? One's that are colorful, informative, and don't look the least bit sloppy or cluttered. I mean, seriously, who wouldn't love one? I love 'em! But now, think how many people are too tired or lazy to make their treads/RP's/ect look nice themselves? See, that's where I come in. My service to gaians is to provide spiffy-looking threads and posts for a minimal fee.

Q: Ok, so what if I did want you do a custom job for me, there's no way I'm letting you have access to my Gaia account!
A: Ah, but this is the great part, I don't need access to your account! All I do is simply make the BBCode 'recipe' for your order and them PM you back to code. See, easy as pie!

Q: Are you offering any other services?
A: Yes, although Text Editing is my main focus, I will be offer a few other services. Please read the 'Services, Prices + Descriptions' post below for details.

------------------------------------------------

Introduction | Rules | Services + Descriptions | Giveaways, Discounts and Packaged Deals | Ordering Information + Forms | Shop Log | Affiliates | Link Me | Whitelist + Blacklist | Feedback | Message Log
Rules of the Shop

• Follow all of Gaia's TOS
  • Respect me and my shop and the same will be returned
  • Please, DO NOT PM me. For the sake of keeping things easy, please post all orders + questions here.
  • Do not steal my layouts, banners or anything else that clearly belong to me
  • Don't beg. For anything.
  • Bumping my shop is fine as long as it's not excessive.
  • Completing an order can take anywhere from 7 to 21 days, possibly longer for a big order so please, don't pester me with 'where's my order?' and other nonsense.
  • As 'creator' of your custom thread or what-not, I reserve the right to show off my 'work' as I see fit.
  • I am allowed to skip around the wait list.

Note: I, Oniongirl, sole owner of this Mini-shop, reserve the right to edit these rules as I see fit.
Services, Prices + Descriptions

Herein lay the services that offer as well as descriptions, samples and anything else that you may need to know before ordering

-Mini-Post Map-
Dream Avatar
Inventory Appraisal
Quest Thread Design
Thread Re-Design
Miscellaneous

-----------------------------------------

Dream Avatar - (X) (X)
- TekTek Avatar custom made to suit a particular theme, cosplay, style or color scheme of your choice. Comes with a 'printout' of images and names of items plus the current store price or lowest Marketplace value.

Inventory Appraisal
- A 'printout' of the value of items in your inventory along with the total extimated value. Require screenshot of your inventory.

Quest Thread - (X) (X) (X) (X)
- A Quest thread designed to your specific quest item(s). Includes, listing of wanted items with pictures and prices, as well as basic text headers if wanted. Completely customizable to fit your desired tastes.

Thread Re-Design - (X) (X)
- A complete 'makeover' of any type of existing text based thread using colored text, public domain images + other random things. Completely customizable to suit your needs.

Miscellaneous - (X) (X) (X)
- Have another time consuming or tedious job that you need done but don't have the time for? Is it not listed here? If so, feel free to drop a message and talk to me about it. Seriously, I won't bite *wink*
Giveaways, Discounts + Packaged Deals

When a listing is crossed out it means the offer has expired or the prize has already been collected.
Last Updated: 5/26/06

Giveaways
- First shop customer gets their order (up to 1.5K) absolutely free!!
- First poster on page 5 wins 100 gold
- First poster on page 10 wins 100 gold
- First poster on page 15 wins 100 gold

Discounts
- For every 1,000 (per order) spent in this shop, you receive an automatic 100 gold off.

Package Deals
- None Yet -
Ordering Information + Forms

I ask that all customers, before posting their orders, please read over 'The Ordering Process' and 'Bob's Shop Order' below to avoid any confusion or either of our parts. Also, be sure to fill in each order form completely. Remember, the more information you give me the better. Thank you

-Mini Thread Map-
The Ordering Process: A How Quick How To Guide
'Bob's Order Form': An Example Order for Your Convenience
Master Order Form
Dream Avatar Order Form
Guild Homepage Design Order Form
Guild X-Treme Make Over Order Form
Quest Thread Design Order Form *NEW*
Thread Re-Design Order Form

-The Ordering Process-
Step #1: Fill out all forms relative to your order plus the master order form and post it in this thread.
Step #2: Send correct amount of gold in trade. (tips are optional, but appreciated ;D). It the gold amount is incorrect, I will let you know.
Step #3: After I approve the trade, confirm it on your side and afterward, your Gaia Name will be added to the "Waiting List" and I will begin working on your order.

Bob's Order Form
Thread Re-Design
-Existing Thread Link:
www.thisismylink.com
-Description of What You Want Done/Not Done: A re-wording and re-organization of the thread as well as the addition of color and other stuff to make it look nice and professional. Also, text headers to match would be a nice touch.
-Main Color(s): Black or deep read (which ever works best for you)
-Secondary Color(s): Yellow and/or blue
-Preferred Font Size, Normal or Small?: Small or body text, large or X-large for title and sub-titles
-Preferred Font Alignment, left, right, center or Justify?: Left for body, center for titles and sub-titles
-Total Number of Post to be Re-Designed: Eight
-Which Posts do you want Re-Designed?: The first eight
-Other: Please remember to spell-check biggrin

Dream Avatar
-Reference Image:
URL.myimage.com
-Description: None in particular, just make it fun and not to girly
-Theme: Pimp and demonic items would be great
-Color Scheme: Red and black.
-Male or Female Avatar?: Female
-Skin Tone: Second darkest
-Eye Color + Style: Grey, #3 I think
-Hair Color + Style: River, dark brown
-Mouth: The smiling one
-Other: N/A

Master Order Form
-Gaia Name:
Bob
-Order Sub Total: 1,000 gold
-Discounts/ Coupons: 100 gold off
-----------------------------
-Grand Total: 900 gold

Master Order Form
-Gaia Name:
-Order Sub Total:
-Discounts/ Coupons:
-----------------------------
-Grand Total:

Dream Avatar
-Reference Image:
-Description:
-Theme:
-Color Scheme:
-Male or Female Avatar?:
-Skin Tone:
-Eye Color + Style:
-Hair Color + Style:
-Mouth:
-Other:

Guild Homepage Design
-Guild Name:
-Guild URL:
-Main Color(s);
-Secondary Color(s):
-What in particular do you want to see changed?:
-What don't you want to see changed?:
-Preferred Font Size, Normal or Small?:
-Preferred Font Alignment, left, right, center or justify?:
-Other:

Guild X-Treme Makeover
-Link to existing guild:
-Main Color(s);
-Secondary Color(s):
-What in particular do you want to see changed?:
-What don't you want to see changed?:
-Preferred Font Alignment, left, right, center or justify?:
-Other:

Quest Thread Design
-Name/Theme of Quest:
-Description:
-List of Items Wanted in Quest:
-Main Color(s);
-Secondary Color(s):
-Preferred Font Alignment, left, right, center or Justify?:
-Other:

Thread Re-Design
-Existing Thread Link:
-Description of What You Want Done/Not Done:
-Main Color(s);
-Secondary Color(s):
-Preferred Font Alignment, left, right, center or Justify?:
-Total Number of Post to be Re-Designed:
-Which Posts do you want Re-Designed?:
-Other:
Shop Log

Once an order has been placed and the trade completed, the customer's name will be added to the 'Waiting List' which, for now, is never ending. Next, when work begins on a project, the name is added to the 'Orders I'm Working On' listing and then finally, upon completion added to the 'Completed Orders' listing.

Waiting List
- N/A

Orders I'm Working On
- N/A

Completed Orders
- Jamans
- The power of speech
- Tsayka
- aeondead
- Mechanic_Winry
- Droig
- misstress_zokora
- aqua iron

Those I Owe
- [vintage_love]
Affiliates
If you are interested in affiliating with me, please PM with the code for your shop and banner and I'll add you in.

------------------------------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image
Link Me

Help support a fellow gaian by spreading the word of my mini-shop using these wonderful banners. I am always looking for more, so if you have one I might be interested in, please, don't hesitate to contact me about it.

Made by Aww:

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/npdvq][img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Onionlover/Shop01.gif[/img][/url]
Whitelist + Blacklist

Whitelist

Gaian who've gone above and beyond the call of duty shall be listed here so that others may learn from their great deeds.

-aeondead (for tipping 150 gold)
-Mechanic_Winry (for tipping 450 gold ^_^)

Blacklist

Those listed here are Gaian who have seriously disrespected me or offended me in any way. They are also banned permanently from my shop.

-None...lets keep it that way-
Feedback

In order to keep my shop going, I want to hear from you, the customer. So please, to further help me help you and other future customers, please fill out this following form and either post it here or PM it to me. For once, it is not necessary to fill in all fields. Thank you ;D

Feedback Form
-Gaianame: (Leave blank if you wish to remain anonymous)
-How Did You Come Across My Shop?:
-In A Scale of 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best) what would you rate the look of my shop?:
-In A Scale of 1-5 (1=worst, 5=best) what would you rate your finished order?:
-Would you ever be willing to do business with me again?:
-Do you mind if I post some/part of this form in my shop's "Feedback' post for others to view?:
-Comments:
Message Log

Previous outdated announcements and updates concerning my shop will be listed here for posterity. Messages are listed in chronological order, the newest messages being at the top, the older ones at the bottom.

• 7/26/06 - Shop is closed to to up and coming vacation.
  • 7/16/06 - Shop is re-opened after having been closed due to internet connection issues. Also, some minor changes are made to the shop.
  • 6/11/06 - Quest Thread making is reinstated as a service.
  • 6/4/06 - Due to lack of energy all 'thread building' services will no longer we offered at this shop.
  • 6/2/06 - Due to popular demand, Quest Thread making is added to my shop an as official service.
  • 5/26/06 - I receive my first mini-shop order courtesy of Jamans who in turn wins her entire order free of charge.
  • 5/23/06 - Oniongirl's Text Editing Shop is finally completed and is opened to the public.
-Reserved #12-
-Reserved #13-
*cuts tape and takes deep breath*

This mini-shop is now open
Anyone interested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items