Wigs 0.17073170731707 17.1% [ 77 ]
Streetwear 0.11751662971175 11.8% [ 53 ]
Guys 0.057649667405765 5.8% [ 26 ]
Fantasy 0.3059866962306 30.6% [ 138 ]
Formals 0.097560975609756 9.8% [ 44 ]
Characters 0.25055432372506 25.1% [ 113 ]
Total Votes:[ 451 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Premade avatar edits

6/9- Angel/Devil added and new poll
5/25- 3 new wigs
5/24- Assortment of updates- 1 wig, 1 character, 2 mermaids, 1 new siggie pour moi because it's my birthday tomorrow heart
5/22- Three male streetwear edits added
5/19- Two new fantasy outfits added
5/13- New character- Paine, also new limited
5/7- New dress, two characters, new hair added
5/3- Masks added
4/30- Wigs added

1. No stealing any of the graphics/editing or recoloring them
2. No flaming/spamming in the thread
3. Please post a picture of the avatar you want edited naked with your order
4. Please send the trade immediately after placing your order
5. Be patient, please heart
Thank you!

no orders currently being accepted, out of town
Quote:
Username:
Which Edit:
Any Recoloring:
Extras:
Total Price:

Currently working on: nothing!
Formals- 300g, recoloring 40g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Streetwear- 250g, no recoloring
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male Streetwear- 250g, no recoloring
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fairies- 250g, recoloring 40g
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fantasy- 300g, recoloring 40g *no recoloring for angel/devil*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Male/Female Characters- 300g, no recoloring
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Extras- 10g each, recoloring free
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wings- 30g each, recoloring free

Wigs- 50g each, recoloring free

Grand Entrance- 500g hair is optional and hair recoloring free, dress recoloring not avaliable: avaliable until June 1

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Poofies and Pixels

Link me? I'll love you! heart

[code:1]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/code:1]

User Image
FAQ

Do you do customs? No, I currently only have premades- but I am considering opening customs over the summer.

How do I send payment? Click the User Image button by my name in the thread or on my profile, select "start new trade", then enter the amount of money and your password to begin the trade.

How do I get the edit? When I send it to you in a PM, right click and save to your computer, then upload it somewhere like tinypic.com to get the code.

There's something wrong with my edit!! If I made a mistake, or recolored something wrong, or something equally dumb, just let me know and I will change it for you as soon as I can. wink
most certainly smile heart what would you like
Username: Xz0Mimi0zX
Which Edit: Formals-the red dress
Any Recoloring: nope
Extras: wings red
Total Price: 330g
..TRADE IS IN.. blaugh
...TeddyBumpTeddy... Just PM me when you are done okay & thankyou.
Okay sure...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart ...TeddyBumpTeddy... heart
Sorry yeah I saw it on tektek- blonde moment (okay, I'm not blonde). wink But thank you! I PMed you your edit. heart
Haha that is okay..thankyou very much...and I Goodluck with your business... 3nodding I will try and advertize you okay... blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff