Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kore wa saigo no rakuen

saigo no rakuen . saigo no yume . saigo no genjitsu . saigo no sekai

Welcome to Saigo no Rakuen, meaning the last paradise. This shop was formerly called Kibou to Hakai but I changed it since I was reopening it. I'm taking art commissions that are hopefully priced reasonably. Other than that, during December 2006 I will open the art auctions. Donations are welcome but please specify which you're donating for, charity or my quest. Charity money will be used to help others get what they want if they really need something.
Well I hope it isn't too bad here. I hope it will be a fun and enjoyable place to make friends and chat as well as being a shop.
Thank you very much for visiting. -Miyeko

- Table of Contents -
- post one - welcome
- post two - updates
- post three - profile
- post four - art pricing
- post five - slots.pending.finished
- post six - art spotlight
- post seven - art freebies.events
- post eight - art auction
- post nine - quest
- post ten - charity
- post eleven - white.black
- post twelve - link in.link out
- post thirteen - gifts.pets

NOTE - please read everything! everything written on this page is important! thank you.

- 1.26 -
OMG OMG IM ALIVE! Okae. So I've been alive. I am so lazy! I don't ever update >.> Anyways, today is my friend's birthday. He just turned 15! -le gasp he's my age- Yea... So I'm planning to work on my commissions.. -finally- I'm so bad xD; -gets shot- -Miyeko

- 2006 -
- 11.25.06 -
Uwaa. I seem to go on and off don't I xD;; Sorry about that. Business is quite slow. But then again I'm a lazy bum that doesn't work on stuff right away >.>; Mya. I finished another one today. My priorities are messed up because one of the commissions I have is from a school friend hahaha. Yea >.>''' Well... If I'm not here, I'm on hiatus xD;;;;; That's all I guess. -goes to work on more commissions- -Miyeko

- 10.06 -
- 10.14.06 -
Nya~ I've finished another commission. Sorry I haven't scanned it yet ^^; My scanner is broken, and I've been out all day. I'll have it in by tomorrow I promise ;P I need to ink 2 more commissions and sketch one. xD; CGing might take a while though >.>; -Miyeko

- 10.8.06 -
Argh~~ So much to do D: And I'm trying to save up so much money for quest items D: I'm so horrible.... I keep spending it all... T.T Well.. I'm updating the prices xD; It's REALLY hectic with school.. Ergh.. So sorry about that ^^; -Miyeko

- 9.06 -
- 9.12.06 -
La~ I'm so overloaded with hw T.T *eats the teachers* It might be a little slow to get things done, but please don't rush me... T.T School is my top priority because I want to get into college after I graduate >.>;; And so... I'll still do requests, but I'm doing hw too so don't rush me. And now... I go eat xDD -Miyeko

- 9.7.06 -
Okae. It was my first day back to school today xD; So boring. Anyways I got my quest up xD;; It's not really organized but I'm too lazy to fix it up >.>;; I hope things go well xD; -Miyeko

- 9.6.06 -
Welcome! The shop has been reopened! I'm dropping all previous requests, sorry. ^^; I'm starting fresh and I'm hoping I can get everything done, unlike last time >.>;;; The auction and quest are down still though. Nothing for those yet xD;; Well. I guess here goes nothing xD;; I start school tomorrow too >.>; -Miyeko

- 4.06 -
- 4.26.06 -
OKAY!! I am probably not going to be on much until Summer Vacation... So don't expect me to get any of the requests done until then. I'll try to get them done but there's no guarantee. I have a life too you know ^^;; And it takes me a really really long time to get CGs done too... And so far both requests are CGed... That makes me a bit sad because I'm still not that good at CGing. But I shall do my best!
I'm still really sorry I'm taking an awfully long time.. Please forgive me!!
All current requests will have discounts of 5k. I hope that helps >.< although it probably won't much.. >.>;;
Once again I'm very very sorry for the inconvenience!! Thank you for bearing through with me! heart -Miyeko

- 4.12.06 -
Nyaha!! I went birthday shopping today! I got more Copic markers too! In total, I got seven new Copic markers, a DiGiCharat illust book, a WaT cd, and a Monokuro Boo piggy pencil case. Oh! And I got a wallet finally! It's Bleach. xD Umm.. Yea. I just wanted to say what I did today. So now I'm off! *runs away* -Miyeko

- 4.10.06-
Uwaa~ I just came back from camping yesterday. I'm so tired. o.O Oh well, I get to listen to my J-Pop now and work on more requests and submissions. xD How wonderful. I still need to do my English homework though. Spring break is wonderful! x3 -Miyeko

- 4.4.06 -
Nyaa. It's a day after my birthday now. Hahaha. My friend Hindo's is coming up! Need to get her something. Haha. Yea. I don't have much to say. Just wanted to update or whatever. razz -Miyeko

- 4.1.06 -
Wow. I'm starting to feel old! (even though i guess i'm not really.) Two more days until my 15th birthday. Now isn't that great? Hahaha! *sarcasm* I really don't want Monday to come... I have so many friends that are going to send me balloons! At my school you can buy balloons to send to your friend in their 4th period class. I'm going to be getting balloons from about four people. *imagines self floating in the air with balloons*
Well, I really need to start on requests... I hope no one is going to get mad at me.. >.>;; I've had a lot to do these past couple of weeks.. And I still need to finish something tonight! O.O Haha. I would say why I've been busy.. But then you guys would probably laugh at me. Haha.
Well, take care! -Miyeko

- 3.06 -
- 3.22.06 -
OPEN! Unyaa~ Okae. You guys can probably bump and request now. I just need to set up my quest again and set up the charity (which won't be up for a while mind you! i need donations for that to become active... >.< wink . I still need to make banners and stuff, but I don't have to worry about that right now. I really should start my homework. xD;;
Well, okae then. I'm going to finish what I can here for today (which is probably all of it) and get to work on my homework!
Later for now! -Miyeko

- 3.20.06 -
Okay. I need to make an icon for the updates. xD
This is like my third shop altogether. The first one died and the second one is still active, but my partner seems to have died. o.O
I'm still busy getting this current shop together. So please be patient while I set everything up. Thank you!! -Miyeko

name - mieki
age - 15
bday - 4.3
interests - anime.dramas.drawing.jpop.manga
occupation - artist.student
description - i'm your average japanese girl that likes to draw anime style and listen and watch japanese stuff. nyau~~

pink link - 1
brown giftbox - 8
blue giftbox - 1
pink giftbox -
wooden trunk - 1
gold trunk -

-other links -
saigo no rakuen
Ame Neko no Kanpai - double art shop
*deviantart

- art samples -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- sketch - lineart -

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- colored pencil - marker -

- oekaki - cg -

- headshot -

- full body -

- chibi -

- if you want to see more examples of mieki's art, please visit her deviantart, thank you -

- past commissions -
- pelepele0 - pelepele1 - -[- andarel -]- - kayuri-chan - nodoka_miyazaki -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- please do not send trades until after you recieve your commission in a pm. send trades to saigo.no.rakuen. if not sent to that account, gold will be taken as a donation -
- if trade is sent before you recieve the finished request then the trade gold will be accepted as a donation -
- art form must be sent in a pm to saigo.no.rakuen and, if wanted, can be posted in the thread as welll -

- order form -
- form -
name+page -
images -
art type -
extra -

- be aware that prices may vary depending on difficulty -
- will do avatars, original/random characters, mieki characters, fanart, and chibis -
- only send ONE commission at a time. if you want to commission again wait until your first one is finished so that someone else can use the second slot and have a chance -
- if you mention something i can't do i'll talk to you about it. DO NOT give me a hard time -

- art prices -
- prices -
- headshots -
- sketch - 2000g
- lineart - 3000g
- colored pencil - 4000g
- marker - 4500g
- oekaki - 15000g
- cg - 30000g

- fullbody -
- sketch - 5000g
- lineart - 8000g
- colored pencil - 12000g
- marker - 15000g
- oekaki - 30000g
- cg - 60000g

- chibis -
- sketch - 1500g
- lineart - 2500g
- colored pencil - 3500g
- marker - 4000g
- oekaki - 10000g
- cg - 20000g

- extra -
- couples - will be discussed by pm
- backgrounds - 500g-15000g depending on difficulty
- accessories - will be discussed by pm

- open slots -
- slots -

- slot one - Lady_Aioshi
- slot two - ~Raining~Light~

- extras -
- special + event - aries angel p100 + bump contest winner
- thank you - sleinah

- art orders -
- Lady_Aioshi-
Character:
Here's what the original character looks like:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50362015/

Things to note: In this picture she will have those metal ears, they're a part of her body. You can kinda get a better view of the ears from Kling-chan's DA version of my OC: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53606943/

Picture Type: Full body, Colored Pencil

Picture Details:

This is kinda a varriation of the idea you just drew, but you did such a good job that I think you'd be able to pull this off perfectly. blaugh Little back-story for you condensed of course: This character's name is Lyriel, due to a magical accident she's been shrunk down to the size of an insect. When walking through a garden she places her hands against the stalk of a giant flower, only to look down and see many thin roots wrapping around her feet and ankles. While trying to pull away she finds that a large quantity of a translucent sap has slid down the flower stalk and engulfed her hands, making it very difficult to impossible to remove them from the flower stem.

Here's a sample of this request, and I'll list what I like and don't like about it:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lbncyt

Like: I think the pose in this picture is near perfect, and I like the expression. However Lyriel will be more "Huh? What's going on?" in a cute clueless way as opposed to this reference which is thinking along the lines of "What the heck!?".

Dislike: Only a few nitpicks here.
1. Instead of the few thick roots shown in the sample I'd like this request to use a few more roots which are much thinner in diameter.

2. Have a look at her left foot. Notice how the roots are tightly wrapped around the arch (the middle underside of her foot) as well as the ankle? I'd like that done on both feet rather than just one.

3. Also a minor nitpick, but the hand she's trying to pull free is too far away for the stem considering how sticky the sap is. Although considering the last picture you drew for me I think you've got a good grasp on how to illustrate such a situation quite masterfully. 3nodding

Cost: I think that's 12000+3000? And I'll probably add in a tip as well. ^_~ So, think you can do this request? Any questions about it?
- ~Raining~Light~ -

Hello ^^,

I would like to order a marker couple from you ^^. Please let me know if the two characters I would like you to draw is alright, and we'll discuss the price from there <3.

- form -
name+page - ~Raining~Light~, and I haven't posted in the thread
images -
Kaylan and Coral
art type - Marker, full body couple
extra - I have attached the character information ^^. If you would like more to decide, please let me know.

Name: Kaylan
Height: 176cm
Background: The outcast and rebel of the school, popular for his casual disregard for the rules and usual cool demeanor. However, if in need, he will be there to protect the ones he love. (Rain's favourite character out of the five ;3)
Attire:
Head:
*Dark navy hair
*Bangs at the front, just one or two centimetres above his eyes
*Green ducky hat
*Black/silver DJ headphones
Bodice:
*Silver necklace with a circle
*Silver collars on white long-sleeve shirt
*Silver pocket with *土* (Earth in Chinese)
*Black long-sleeve shirt underneath
*Black tie, but untied
Lower half:
*Black, semi-formal pants.

Name: Coral
Height: 167cm
Background: The co-chair of the Student Council along with Iruka, who begins to develop a liking to him. She's well-composed, and very similar to Iruka.
Attire:
Head:
*Shoulder-length straight brown hair
*Hair with a side-split (artist's right, her left)
*Bangs at the front, and two long bangs in front of her ears
Bodice:
*Golden collars on white short-sleeve shirt, with white ruffles at the sleeves
*Golden pocket with *木* (Wood in Chinese)
*White long-sleeved shirt underneath
*Dark brown tie
Lower half:
*Light orange half-body skirt.
*Golden rose clipped on her right side (artist's left), with three ribbons or lighter orange to white hanging down on the left (artist's right) side
*Dark brown boots

- pending list -
- pending -
- Lady_Aioshi - fullbody colored pencil - 70% -
- ~Raining~Light~ - fullbody marker couple - 0% -

- finished list -
- finished -
- blaugh recieved trade - heart recieved trade with tip -
- pelepele - marker headshot - 1500g - discount of 500g - heart 1000g tip -
- pelepele - marker chibis - 3500g - heart 500g tip -
- -[- andarel -]- - colored pencil headshot - 4000 - heart angelbow -
- selena kurashina - couple headshot - 9000g - blaugh
- kayuri-chan - chibi cg - 14000g - heart 6000g tip -
- Nodoka_Miyazaki - chibi oekaki - 8000g - discount of 2000g - blaugh
- Lady_Aioshi - 12000g - discount of 3000g - heart 3000g tip -
- Inuki_Star - marker couple - 25000g - heart 2000g tip -
- Roawrology - marker - 15500g - heart 1000g tip -

- mieki will send you your requests in a pm -
- this post is to show the requests that have been finished -

selena_kurashina

- here are free sketches of other's avis -
- i only do free sketches when i feel like doing extra art so take advantage of those times so you can save some extra gold <3 -

- art freebies -
- art freebies -
-none-

- past freebies -

- current events -
- current events -
- 9.12.06 - first person to post on pg100 gets a free sketch -
- 10.2.06-11.03.06 - halloween event - first person to bump 321 time gets a free halloween sketch -
EDIT - first person to bump 1234 times gets a free halloween sketch - WINNER(s) aries angel + [[kairi]]

- a preview will be posted for each month's auction pic -
- holiday auction pics will also be posted here, but they are different than the monthly ones -

- monthly auction -
- auction -
january -
february -
march -
april -
may -
june -
july -
august -
september -
november -
december -

- holiday auctions -
- auction -
new years.1.1 -
start of spring.2.3 -
valentine's day.2.14 -
white day.3.14 -
children's day.5.5 -
star festival.7.7 -
obon.8.13-15 -
culture day.11.3 -
christmas.12.25 -

- current bid history -
- this is the current bid history for this month's auction -

- this is a list of past auction pics and their buyers -

- past auctions -
- past auctions -

- 4laugh -donated - stare -bought -
- these are my dream avis -

-+- list in journal -+-

#000000 complex jacket
ancient katana
angelic headband
angelic microphone
angelic pendant
angelic sash
aquatica
chain of command
chain wallet
dark halo
demonic anklets
demonic pendant
demonic pitchfork
emo bag
g blade
guitar of angellus
guitar of demona
kitsune mask
leather collar w/ cross
nitemare headband
nitemare scarf
oculus magica
portable stereo headphones
prisoner's ball and chain
prisoner's shackles
solar cloak
solar headdress
staff of the angels
wind security blanket
winged anklets
yokai's treasure
zony discman

- barton boutique -
black wulf tail - 760g
rough canvas jacket - 1100g
- gambino hat rack -
white puffy hat - 1100g
gray puffy hat - 1100g
- gambino outfitters -
classic partition top - 700g
black denim button skirt - 1760g
embroidered pebble jeans - 1659g stare
embroidered brown jeans - 1659g stare
embroidered blue jeans - 1659g
gray torque top - 1250g stare
red torque top - 1250g stare
red forbidden skirt - 2200g stare
red phat platform sneakers - 800g
gray phat platform sneakers - 800g
dark red capri - 435g stare
- durem depot -
black glamrock jean skirt - 5250g
g-lol blood mistress boots - 999g stare
g-lol blood mistress stockings - 666g stare
g-lol blood mistress skirt - 1301g stare
g-lol blood mistress top - 2000g stare
red leather belt - 1675g stare
black catscratch sweater - 2700g
black catscratch hat - 2900g
black catscratch shoes - 1450g
black catscratch pants - 2100g
fitted red top - 850g
red ruby vinyl strap top - 2440g stare
- h&r wesley -
g-lol pink gown - 13000g
maids dress - 12100g
maid collar necklace - 2000g stare
maid headband - 2999g
maid shoes - 4400g
that 70s red shirt - 2500g stare
black tie - 820g
red tie - 820g
felicia's wise gown - 3900g
felicia's beautiful gown - 4000g
- crate&apparel -
red pawprint pajama pants - 850g 4laugh
red pawprint pajama shirt - 850g 4laugh
streaked black jeans - 1630g
brown ska shoes - 1090g
gray ska shoes - 1090g
inner fire kimono - 10100g stare
- prize&joy -
gold mountain tie (black clover) - 1000 tickets
gold mountain uniform pants - 2500 tickets
gold mountain red vest and shirt - 10000 tickets
card shark bands - 6000 tickets

- if you'd like to donate then please fill out this form xD; -
- all donators will be drawn a free sketch of their gaia avi -
- send donations to saigo.no.rakuen -

- form -
form:
name -
donation amout -
donating to help which item -

- donators -
- donators list -
- Sleinah - red pawprint pajama shirt + pants -
- FLCLboy - 9k -
- hindoso - #0000ff complex top for bday -dark halo -
- Mopal - black leather belt -
- raynah - 1k - salsa ruffled top -

- the charity won't be up until donations are recieved and when there is enough gold in the charity account -
- current charity stock 0g -

- charity form -
- form -
name+page -
quest/wish -
reason -

- there are some conditions -
- no newbies please. minimum of 200 posts before eligible for donation -
- no begging -

- charity donation -
- charity donated -
- Raynah - snobored pants red -
- `~angelz wingz~` - 500g -
- KitsuneOniko - gray peasant gloves.50g -

- white list -
- white list -
- [[Kairi]] -
- Aries Angel -
- Hindoso - heart donated
- Kayuri-chan - heart tipped
- pelepele - heart tipped
- Raynah - heart gift
- WYNG -

- black list -
- black list -
-none and keep it that way-

- Link In -
- buttons -
- 200x40 -

- Link Out -
- want to affiliate? -

User Image

User Image

User Image

- gift art -
User Image
- Hindoso -
User Image
- Hindoso -
- WYNG -
User Image
- Raynah -

- gallery -
- no pets or anything boughten -
- Random -

- Original Characters: Gaia Style -

Subaru + Tsubasa

Rakuen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces