Welcome to Gaia! ::

People counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 88 ]
Total Votes:[ 88 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 158 159 160 > >> >>> »|

User Image

So yeah, if you came here expecting a slightly different looking pet, just wait, the shop is getting rehauled after the water event is finished. -Please stand by- xD

The Guild

Plains of Saighneian is a shop based around the Saighneian. It is said that the Saighneian, which resemble large lynxes, are the reincarnation of the ancient gods of the Norsk/Celtic faiths. At the moment only Plains Saighneian have been discovered, however there are rumors of other sub-species. Saighneian, or Saigh for short, live on a northeren island. True to their heritage, they adorn themselves with Celtic knots. They come in every color and pattern found in nature, and even some that aren't. They are highly intelligent, and are found only on their island home in a far northern sea. Everyone is welcome, please read the first page though!

Table of Contents
1. Welcome
2. Updates
3. Rules/FAQ
4. General Information
5. Availiability
6. Current Saighneian
7. The Guild Info
8. Breeding Information
9. Roleplay Information
10. Teh Nyght
11. Lists of Gold and Black
12. Affiliates

User Image

8-22-08: The new thread is open! Please make all posts there from now on, this thread is *stamps* Retired!

8-21-08: The flatsale is done! And we got a lot of new owners, yey! xD Oh and if you want your old Saighneian converted to the new style here is where to go.

8-20-08: New Rule: All right, for this flatsale and all the rest will have a one only rule. I know that past flatsales were different, but I want to get more new people involved in the shop, so you can only get one Saigh per flatsale.

8-19-08: Soooo, while Nyght is plotting a flatsale, she is watching the fourth season of House which just came out on dvd. I am also working on a new thread for us with pretty banners! You are free to stalk it and post there as I work on stuff. Also feel free to give suggestions, I love suggestions smile .

8-02-08: The new cert is being modeled by Bonduca on page 146! I need to mess with it a little and get used to it, and then I will open the opportunity for older Saighneian to be recerted for 100g.

7-22-08: Water event is done and winners are being decided. Now the main focus for me will be to get existing cubs grown to adults, new shading/highlighting styles perfected and a reconstruction for the shop including a new thread eventually so that events can be better organized. There will be a lot of behind the scenes work for a bit, but don't worry, I'm still here!

And announcement 143 regarding the Narusaighneian

7-09-08: Small change to the advertising contest rules. The points are now tickets in a raffle for the Saighneian, so that everyone can have a chance.

7-06-08: We have a guild! Link Everyone should go join it and look around while I get stuff set up. We will have places to rp! Yey! The Water event will still be held in the shop unless I get everything moved in time, so just keep on watch for updates and such.

7-04-08: Hai guys! So all the event previews are up and pretty. If you have recommendations for making the event run smoother, let me know! I haven't really done this before smile Also, I've decided that I'm going to be saving up pure to open up a guild so that we can have events and prolonged roleplay. Yey! If you want to help out, there will be a special post in the guild for donators to be revered for all of time xD

7-1-08: Yey! It's July, and with that comes the Water event! Check on the Availability post for all the infos!

6-25-08: What's that banner say on pg 112? I can't quite read it but I think it's talking about a W-water Saighneian Event!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/MidnyghtIce/waterban.jpg Oo

6-23-08: The flatsale went well, congrats MargeXX! Guess what though, now there's a raffle! It will go for a week, and it is also from our wonderful MargeXX.

6-20-08: Hello everyone! Congrats to Plain Old Trudy for winning the pg 100 game! Since I'm back the game is over, but everyone keep your sights on the flatsale this Sunday! Oh and everyone who wants to laugh until they cry should go read pg 93-99 because Marge has some amazingly awesome quotes!

6-08-08: So while I'm gone I've made a game for you guys to try to keep this thread active and get a few more Saighneian out there as well. Go to the Availability section to check out the page race!

6-07-08: Oh! I forgot to say that there will be a flatsale on Sunday, June 22nd, at 8 pm CT, with a raffle after it for twins! Yey! I'll make a banner before I go so you guys know what to look forward to.

6-04-08: Awesome flatsale! Make sure to post names and approve trades so that I can get your certs up. I'll be leaving for Italy on Monday, and I'm graduating on Sunday, so you're cubs will grow when I get back on the 19th or maybe a few days after for jet-lag XD. And then after that's all caught up we'll have a special event that will have to do with that pretty on 63!

6-02-08: Well I felt inspired today, all growings done so check out 62 and 63 for those. Also, WTF is on 63?!? Does that thing have fins???? Mwahaha, nothing will happen with that little one for a while, but you all better stick around to find out who and what she is!

5-30-08: Guess what! There'll be another flatsale this Wednesday (it's not going to be a weekly thing normally though razz ). Check out the Sales section for the previews. It'll be at 8 pm CT this time, to hopefully hit a better time for some people.

5-29-08: Well, that was a whirlwind of a sales day! Time to start plotting the next one I guess. Make sure to vote for what you want it to be.

5-28-08: Flatsale's up so be sure to post which one you want! Awesome, they're all sold, now a free raffle! Told you there was a surprise!

5-25-08: Woot! The four FS babies are up in the preview and certed on pg 43. Be sure to stay tuned for the Flatsale, and remember to stick around after the FS for a special surprise!

Edit: I've decided to hold the FS on Wednesday (5-28-0 cool at 7 pm CT.

5-22-08: Photoshop is installed (after a lot of money...) and behind the scenes stuff is getting set up! Just three more things to do before getting to the flatsale coloring. Also, make sure to stick around after the flatsale, since there'll be a surprise for those who didn't get a cub the first time.

5-20-08: All right, the flatsale is all planned, I just need to get Photoshop reinstalled so that I can get some art happening again! So even though my master plan is all figured out, I still need to remake the certs, get the lines touched up and finally color the lovelies.... So it might still be a bit, even though I really don't want it to be! I wish I hadn't lost all my pdf's when my computer crashed sad *cries* Anyway, keep bumping and talking and we'll get this place back up in no time!

5-19-08: Working on reopening the shop. Feel free to post.

6-15-06: Woot! RP Contest be up and running for two lovely ladies! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13209188 Enjoy guys and gals!

6-2-06: I liiiiiiiiiiiiive!!! My comptuer just came back, and guess what! It came back just in time for me to study and cram for my final exams! I'm sooo sorry, I'm going to make this up to you all, but I gotta get through my exams, but seriously, growings and rp events shall abound!

5-16-06: So just as I was getting a few *special* things finished coloring, my computer decides to black out on me, I saved, I just can't get it to start up, or now stop starting up to actually use it... It's going to the computer geniuses at the university for a while for them to fix it, and hopefully everything lives alright, but until then, I can't do anything art related, all I can do is give you sporadic updates on borrowed computers....Bloody gremlins...

5-14-06: Even though Saturday and Sunday is usually my work time, I decided this weekend should be taken off since it's one of my last mother's days at home with my mum and so I will try extra hard to get some more stuff done during the week to make up for my excessive family time this weekend

5-10-06: Heyo guys, we got our first adult female found today! Everyone welcome Zita xD *celebrates*

Also, incase anyone cares, it's teh Nyght's 5 month anniversary with her boyfriend xD *goes off to celebrate with him* except that I'm home feeling my head implode from school *laughs* Oh life is so fun

5-1-06: Happy may day everyone! *tosses flowers and baked goods out* We finished up the first two rp contests today, congrats - Dragnotchi - and VampirePenguins! Everyone else, there will be two more, possibly three more contests coming as soon as I can get 'em ready smile Everyone is welcome to enter whether you have a Saighneian or not, but I must say I might favor non-owners since I like having a lot of different people rping together, but that's just me.

4-24-06: The first two rp contests are up, limping along until I can get the rest of the info there xD But you are welcome to post and participate!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13209188

4-16-06: Happy Easter! Seeing as Easter isn't really celebrated by lynxes there isn't going to be an event, not to mention Nyght is busy collecting easter eggs, and getting general shop events ready for the future smile

I added a lot of info in the Clans section, incase anyone wants to know how to go about forming a clan anytime soon smile Happy Bunny Day everyone!

4-15-06: Back from NYC, and happy to be here. A little stressed about some rl stuff, but I'm dealing just fine, just incase I'm short with someone that's why... Got some growings done today, next on the schedule is a major rp contest in which MANY Saighneian will be availiable through rp... Lotsa reading for me xD

4-1-06: Happy April Fool's day! No tricks from me, just a fun little flatsale.... Congrats to all the winners, I hope to see you around often, and now I shall plan out the rp contest, so get your typing fingers ready and brush up on your writing skillz cuz I like some good rp xD Love you guys!

3-29-06: Alright, I think that's all I'm doing this time around... Let's say.... Saturday at 4 pm Central for a date? Sounds good to me. It will just be a normal speed flatsale so the fastest to say I want #_ after I say Go will get 'em...

Also! After the flatsale I will be starting up a fairly large multi-character roleplaying contest. You will just pay the basic price, but it will be by roleplay competition. I'll put up a good amount of characters in various prides with some back history, various stages of life also, and then you will respond to prompts how you wish. You will be able to enter as many as you want, but you can only win one this time around. There will be royalty as well as other roles up for grabs! This is mostly to get a solid base for the roleplaying.... So look for that in the next week or two.

3-26-06: I've been working on getting some flatsale cubs colored but it's been a busy week. There is one preivew up in the avaliability post so far, more will be joining that little boy soon enough. I haven't scehduled when it'll be yet though

3-18-06: I think there's some text in every post now xD We've had more visitors! *gasp* A flatsale is being worked on now, the thread is officially ready and open. I think I've covered everything, if you guys miss something just let me know... smile yup that's pretty much it

3-16-06: Throwing up more info, I need to do a little more coloring and such to add some more pretty images to the shop... We already have our first visitor xD Hey Cheereo razz

I know I'm being really slow, and I'm sorry, but I'm just doing this a little at a time so I can guarentee it's good and I don't get too tired of it.

3-15-06: The Ides of March.... setting up shop biggrin

User Image

1. Don't steal the artwork! Everything is copyrighted to someone. The lineart is Thalion's, the coloring and everything else is MidnyghtIce's and the only rights you have to it are putting the pets in your sig and roleplaying them. You can resize them and make sig boxes, but cutting any copyrights and calling them your own is not acceptable!

2. Be nice to everyone! If you don't like someone, you can take it to pms, but I don't appreciate flaming, excessive amounts of swearing and arguing. If you don't like the shop, pm me, I'm fine with talking in pms, just don't take it out in the thread....

3. Begging is not allowed. If you want a Saighneian wait until a flatsale, raffle, auction or custom. If you can't afford it, quest for one. If there is enough demand I might start a dream Saigh system, but I will be making a point to have plenty of flatsales so you all can have an easy chance.

4. Please don't advertise in the shop, if you want to affiliate just post in the thread, but that's as far as is allowed.

5. Only one Saighneian per flatsale or other event per person. With bigger events there will be more specific rules as to how many you can get when.

6. More will be added as/if necessary, I just hope that these will be enough.

User Image

Q. What is a Saighne- thing...?

A. A Saighneian, or Saigh for short, is a lynx-based feline with a celtic heritage. The Plains Saigh live all together in their valley on the island. They can leave their mothers as cubs, then grow to adulthood. A few select seem to advance beyond this age to become elders. They adorn themselves with celtic jewlery, adding more as they age. They behave much like lynxes do, running on their sturdy four-legs, meowing, purring and yowling to express themselves. They can also speak quite intelligently. There is a legend that they are the reincarnations of the ancient gods of the northern hemisphere, which would explain their intelligence and bright coloring.

Q. So how do I get one?

A. Saighs can be attained through flatsales that happen often, raffles and auctions. Usually rare Saighs will be auctioned or raffled and lots of common Saighs will be flatsaled. Sometimes I'll throw in some other random way to get one for fun. If you really want a special one right now, you can always order a custom.

Q. How much do they cost?

A. Flatsales are 2k each, starting at the cub stage. Auctions usually start at 5k because they are rare Saighneian. Raffles (the few I have) have tickets at 100g, unlimited normally. Customs differ.

Q. Do I have to rp them?

A. These are not necessarily roleplay required, however there are certain situations in which roleplay is required. Saighneian that wish to breed need to roleplay the relationship between the two partners. Past that it is optional and relaxed. Saigh are fun to roleplay, but this shop is meant for art, a sense of community and fun times.

Q. What's with the names?

A. Saighneian are based off of irish/celtic heritage and so I prefer them to be named as suites. I won't tolerate american/english names such as Bob or Tracy. Please either make something celtic-y up or search for a tranlator online. I'll be lenient, but don't push it. We're trying to keep the mystic atmosphere for the shop.

Recommended sites:
-http://www.babynameworld.com/celtic.asp- try celtic, irish and scottish names, but remember, any the reflect american or otherwise common names aren't good choices
-http://www.behindthename.com/nmc/cel-anci.php- a few ancient celtic names, use the search feature for meanings to get some more, just make sure they still fit the celtic/irish/gaelic feel
-http://www.20000-names.com/female_celtic_names.htm- Lots of Female Celtic names, very good site
-http://www.20000-names.com/male_celtic_names.htm- Lots of Male Celtic names, also a very good site *nods* just make sure not to get any that have been used overly much in current day culture

Note: Cosplays can be named after their character if they won't be roleplayed.

Q. Don't you do pet trades?

A. Yup, check the availability post.

Q. You mentioned customs, where's the info on that?

A. Also in the availability post.

Q. So can we direct-link? How does our pet grow?

A. I'll post growings in the thread for everyone to see. You can pick up your Saigh from there and add them to your image database. If you direct-link I don't guarantee I'll keep the name the same, or keep it up on my server very long.

Q. Can two Saighneian of the same owner breed together?

A. Since rping is required for breeding, and rping with yourself is quite dull, I'm going to say no. Share the love. xD Unless you have a really good reason like their bebehs would be gorgeous because of the combination or you have a plot related reason to need it that way, in that case just ask me and I'll consider it. Normally however, no, get out there are rp with other people. xD

Q. So can there be no single parents if Saighneian mate for life?

A. If a parent dies, then of course there will be a single remaining parent. This is just fine. If your plot involves a parent going crazy or something that would cause mates to split up, then it's your plot and that's fine. But there must be a plot for mates to split, and it must be rped, like detailed, not just fun stuff while chatting. Mates are again not just for cubs, so you will need to have a very good reason to get a new mate. In fact, pm me to make sure it's all right if it doesn't fit into the death category.

Q. I remember this place! Hey, I had one of these but it's not listed anymore and it never grew up! What's up with that!?

A. Because it's been so long since the shop closed and because the style of the shop has changed so much, I am not going to assume that past owners want their Saighneian still, or are even still on Gaia. If you did have a pet before, please pm me and let me know that you still want to be an owner. We'll discuss any growings then as well.

Q. I wanna be a colorist! Are you hiring??!?

A. I wouldn't call it hiring. I am always happy to consider guest colorists, but I'll probably never have full time colorists because I prefer to rely on myself for consistency and take guests whenever someone wants to do something and I want them to as well. Feel free to pm me, but be warned that I'll be picky, since I have enough time that I can do everything for myself, so unless I feel that you could lend something to the shop that I can't, I'll probably say not right now.

Note: I am looking for a lineartist that feels capable of making more lineart for this shop. The style doesn't need to be the same, but of the same quality. Pm for that as well. Of course I'll pay you. smile

Q. Can different species breed?

A. There's nothing stopping you! It would be rather difficult for a Water Saighneian and a Plains Saighneian to have a relationship since one has gills and one has lungs, but if you can think of a way, I won't stop you. Their babies would be mostly the more common species with a possibility of the rarer species though, meaning one Plains and one Water, not a weird combination of them.

Q. I have a question that isn't up here!

A. Look through the thread, read all the information given there, and then if your question still isn't answered, just ask in the thread, we don't bite.... much razz

User Image

The Saighneian are known to go through two stages in their lives. They are capable of leaving their mothers and going to a caretaker at the cub stage. Then they develop into adulthood. They are not able to breed until they are adults, and a mother is capable of having another litter once her cubs have reached adulthood. There are rumors that some Saighneian grow to a stage beyond adulthood, but these are just rumors.

User Image

The cubs are cute and adorable like most kittens. And like most kittens, they have a devilish side to them, born mainly through their curiosity for the new world they have to explore. They are able to function without their mother at this stage, though if she is around, they prefer to still live with her. They are capable of limited speech, however like most children it isn't always the most sophisticated.

User Image

Once a Saigh grows to adulthood, they confidently leave their mother's side, though since everyone lives in the same valley, families often still spend lots of time together. Adult Saigh are happy to find mates, and may still lack some maturity, depending on how recently they have reached their adulthood. Even though they have developed their adult body, not every Saigh matures at the same rate. They are now, however, able to speak with full eloquence, if they so choose.

There are rumors of other species, and even some strangely formed Saighneian seen around from time to time, but they are rarely seen and seem to be quite shy.

User Image

Auctions
Auctions will happen once in a while for rarer Saighneian. I'll drop no hints of what I mean by rarer Saighneian, but there will be some in the future. The auction will start at 5k because they will be worth more and may or may not have an auto-buy. Anti-Snipe defense: bid within 30 min of ending, extended 30 mins. Only MCs and EIs are accepted though.

None right now

Raffles
I really am not too good at hosting raffles. If they are hosted I have two different methods. The first is simply tickets on sale for a few days at 100g, unlimited amounts, then draw. The second is for about 10 minutes free tickets in unlimited amounts are for picking, then the winner pays the basic 2k price. I'll let you know specifically which it is for any raffles, they aren't that common though.

Games
So quite randomly I'll think of some other way to get a Saighneian and so this will be a catch-all category for that.

Flatsale
Flatsales are the most common method of obtaining a Saighneian. They happen very often, as quickly as Nyght can color. They are a base price of 2k. They are not rp-required.

Flatsales are conducted as a typical speed "I want #1 the brown male" method most of the time. Sometimes I may get bored and throw in an image search or trivia, but it's unlikely. Only one Saighneian per flatsale per person.

Roleplay Contests
Roleplay contests will be done for certain characters I have thought up and these Saighneian will be acitivity-required! I'll open it up with a prompt, you will be free to post replies for a few days with no word limits. I will read them all, possibly have unassociated friends help me, and announce a winner. Often they will be done with a few characters at one time to give you choices. The winner will pay the basic 2k price. Often these Saigh are specially themed, a new addition to Saigh valley in a special way, or otherwise unique.

Again Saighneian from roleplay contests are activity-required! Your Saighneian will be taken away if you disappear from the shop. If you have an issue, just talk to me, I'm very understanding of rl issues.

None are planned currently

Pet Trades Closed

Pm me with a proposal and a link to the shop.

Here's a list of for sure yes's
-Extrasensory Pokemon (any kind I <3 them all!)
-Jokoa (dragon especially)
-SoA
-Soquili

CustomsClosed

Grab Bag: 30k
Basically you just really want a Saighneian and don't care what it looks like. This will be a normal, growing Saighneian, no edits and I pick what it looks like, but don't worry, it'll still be pretty wink

Adult Saighneian Custom: 60k
So you don't care about the baby stage, you just want an awesome looking adult Saighneian? Fine with me. If you want edits the price will go up, 70k for simple, 90k for harder. You pick everything and every color and can ask me to change things if you don't like it. This is for the Plains Saighneian only.

Growing Saighneian Custom: 120k
The baby stage is pretty cute I gotta say. This is still only for the Plains Saighneian. With simple edits it will be 140k, harder edits 170k. With more stages to edit it will take me a while smile but I'm happy to do it to make you guys happy!

So you say you want a Water Saighneian custom eh? Those aren't going to be available as customs for a while, but I suppose if you really really want one and have excessive amounts of gold to get rid of, you can pm me a bribe, but it would definitely be more than the Plains Saighneian prices.

User Image

Name/Guardian/Gender/Image

1. Lanoi/MidnyghtIce/Female/Adult~

2.Cyric/Dr_jelly/Male/Adult~

3. Corann/MargeXX/Male/Adult~

4.Aine/MargeXX/Female/Adult~

5. Samhain/Shadown_Soran/Male/Adult~

6. Kali/Psychedelicatessen/Female/Adult~

7. Weasel(Cosplay)/Shadow_Soran/Male/Adult~

8. Ruarc/Dr_jelly/Male/Adult~

9. Fhina/slimycrow/Female/Adult~

10. Jodoc/MargeXX/Male/Adult~

11. Cinnia/MargeXX/Female/Adult~

12. Avalina/Plain Old Trudy/Female/Adult~

13. Rordan/Dr_Jelly/Male/Adult~

14. Orna/Dr_Jelly/Female/Adult~

15. Kozuki/Ice_Dragon_Demon/Female/Adult~

16. Cathaoir/Just Plain Trudy/Male/Adult~

17. Bonduca/Just Plain Trudy/Female/Adult~

18. Wynne/Aerean Sirce/Female/Adult~

19. Gwyneira/Christienjinn/Female/Cub~

20. Belenos/slimycrow/Male/Adult~

21. Sulius/Plain Old Trudy/Female/Adult~

22. Aria/Zactura/Female/Adult~/Narusaighneian

23. Gwen/Zenrilan/Female/Adult~

24. Zita/Zenrilan/Female/Elder*~

25. Cairbre/Dr_jelly/Male/Adult~/Narusaighneian

2. Mauro/Sailormoonshine1234/Male/Adolescent/Loner/~

4. Wynne/Aerean Sirce/Female/Adolescent/Loner/~

6. Kheefin/Angmar/Male/Adolescent/Loner/~

7. King Niall/VampirePenguins/Male/Adult/Children of Banba/~

8. Princess Saraid/- Dragnotchi -/Female/Adolescent/Children of Banba/~

*Elders are no longer available, they may be in the future, but this style will not.

User Image

The guild has a forum for roleplaying, and is a great place for your Saighneian to make new friends. Stop by the Roleplaying forum for general rp in all the areas of the map, or to make your own thread to have a Private RP. Roleplaying events may also be held in this forum at some point. Also remember that you need to have three completed threads between mates in order to breed, and so the Roleplaying forum is where those should take place.

The Dreams and Quests forum is the perfect place to type up those custom ideas and keep everyone updated on your quests. Nyght loves to peruse these to get ideas for gifts, so be sure to put up dreams as soon as you think of them. Even if you aren't currently questing for a custom from here, putting up your ideas won't do any harm.

The mini-mini-shops forum isn't really in use currently since we don't have any of them. Eventually Nyght will make plushie lineart so there will be a thread for that. If anyone feels confident in art and wants to make a thread in the forum, make sure to pm MidnyghtIce to discuss it, since I'm going to be very picky about them.

The Events forum will be where old events are archived and current events are held. This will keep the main thread nice and tidy. Feel free to look around and see what we've done before. This forum can also be used if breeding couples want to hold an event to give away a cub, but make sure to talk to MidnyghtIce first. I'll let you know in the updates if anything new starts though, so don't worry about missing something.

User Image

Partners that wish to breed must have at least three completed roleplays in the guild. They don't need to be extensive, but have some plotline and a breeding request can't come out of no where. Breeding isn't just to get more pets, it is to have fun and show your Saigh's commitment to each other.

That being said, yes, Saighneian mate for life. So once a mate is decided upon and bred with, that's the only partner your Saighneian will have. Adult female Saigh can have one litter every six months, and once her last litter is grown to adulthood. Both of these must be met for her to breed again. Give the poor girl a break after all!

Litters can be between 2-6 cubs, but 6 is very rare. New mothers tend to have less cubs, since they are less experienced in raising them. Not all cubs survive birth either. For practical purposes though, you are guaranteed at least 2 cubs, so that both of the parents' owners can keep one. Each parents' owner can only keep one cub per litter, however, and all the rest must be given away. Not sold, either, given away! Oh and if you roleplay more, you'll have a better chance of getting more cubs.

A breeding den costs 8k, split however the owners wish to split. There isn't always a breeding den open, though, so make sure to check before sending in a breeding form.

Breeding Den: Closed

Here is the breeding request form:
Quote:
Parents' names:
Owners' name:
Method of payment:
Links to parents' pictures:
Any requests:

Have fun!

User Image

Though roleplaying is not required for non-breeding Saighneian and only minimally for breeders, there are a few rules if you decide to roleplay. Remember, I'm not strict about roleplaying, even Saigh interested in breeding really just need to interact in the thread a bit. This is just so that everyone can get along well.

1. Please put some sort of mark around speech to determine it from thoughts and actions. An easy mark is "quotations". Just so people can follow what's going on.

2. Fighting in character is fine, not every Saighneian always likes every other one, but there is to be now fighting out of character.

3. Obviously no powerplaying, godmoding or anything else annoying like that. You control your Saighneian, your Saigh is not immortal, simple simple. Nyght hates the pping and gming....

4. Don't exclude anyone. If you are roleplaying with just one other person, and some one else wants to join but its not in your plot, just let them know and offer to roleplay later. Please be nice, everyone likes to roleplay with each other, and it's no fun to be excluded from the group.

5. You can't kill off other people's Saighneian unless it is plot related and has been agreed on with both owners and Nyght.

6. Please just be nice to eachother, don't be stupid and just try to enjoy the lovely thing that is roleplaying.

User Image

All the Saighneian live together in a valley on their island. They are communal creatures and so like to be around each other. It is a temperate valley with some deciduous and coniferous trees, but mostly open land. There is a thick forest on the north side, which the Saighneian fear, high mountains to the west, foothills to the south and an ocean beach to the east. Within this space there are plenty of rocks to play with, birds to chase, and friends to talk to.

*Note: All Saighneian cubs are born and raised in their native land. There is no "I'm from some other country". The Saighneian only live on this island. There is no way for them to travel off of it, they can't swim across an ocean....
User Image

User Image

Hello, I'm Nyght. I own this shop, yey for me. I love to color and ink digitally, and I do love to sketch, but am not very good yet.... But I'm working on it slowly. I am a Freshman at Carleton College as of fall 2008, so I'll have to see how to manage shop stuff in the college life. The good news is that I'm taking limited hours at my job over the summer so that I can devote lots of time to Gaia and my art skills.

I co-owned the Le Etoile shop previous to opening this one. I love to do pet trades, so please let me know if you want to do one. I also love to do customs, not quite as much as pet trades, but if you really want a custom, be sure to ask. I have a new technique for inking, so even if you've seen my edits before, you will be in for a surprise (a good one I hope). So feel free to pm me and just make sure to put a clear title. There is a to do list down below so you all can keep up with what I'm working on, very interesting I know wink .

You can also feel free to pm me about guest coloring. I'm not looking for staff right now, but if you guest color a few times, I might ask you to join me. When pming about guest coloring, be sure to include samples. I'm trying to keep the style of coloring similar, so don't feel bad if I don't ask you to do something for me, since it might just be that you don't match the style I'm looking for.

Feel free to pm me about anything else, I don't bite and I want to be helpful smile .

Completed Pet Trades
Kitsusagi Mountain-Angmar

Completed Customs

To-Do List
Stuff >.> <.<

Wishlist
-Old MCs
-Tama's Basket (Any gen)
-Summoning Tome

-Extrasensory Pokemon (any kind I <3 them all!)
-Jokoa (dragon especially)
-SoA
-Soquili
-Others (pm me!)

Pet Spotlight
Just one of my pets that is new or just grown or something that I want to look at. xD

User Image

Other Pets

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A list of brushes I've used and need to credit:
http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com/
http://Scully7491.deviantart.com/art/Lightning-Brushes-9849304

Red's PokePet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lorelai the level 43 Vaporeon!

User Image

The Golden List of Love!
People who have been awesome

Thalion - Did all the gorgeous lineart

Dr_Jelly - Stuck with this shop when no one else was around, made Nyght feel not quite completely inadequate!

FireFoxNinetails - or FFN, since she is awesome and guided Nyght through the guild process and kept me from getting totally ripped off xD

And all the other roleplay buddies, shop owners and general luff of gaia breedables forum!

The Grey List of Near Doom!
People who have messed up, but will be forgiven if they apologize...

None, good

The Black List of Doom!
People who have pissed Nyght OFF, no forgiveness, keep away

None, better

User Image

Wanna link us? You've got two choices smile

To have us link back, pm MidnyghtIce with the code.

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12612273][img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/PlainsOfSaigh/Shop Images/minibanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12612273][img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f341/PlainsOfSaigh/Shop Images/minibanner2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces