Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello there and welcome to my little peice of the breedables form! This is your long time breedable lurker, first time shop owner, poke mattix speaking. I'm here today to share with you my little discovery. I found these guys not to long ago, needing some help. It appears they are a new species of mammal that have ties with both the australian sugar glider, and the amercian flying squirrel.

They're really hard to find, as they don't live on any main land, but on a few remote islands off the coast of japan, australia and the united states. They used to live on the mainlands, but competition with other animals for food, introduced species, and being mistaken for rats by people, have brought them close to extinction. I've heard rumours from other people that they were called "Kumo risu" which l think is the japanese words for "Spider squirrel" (don't hold me on that...but hey l think it's a good name so thats what l call them anyway)

I'm hoping that, with the help of the local gaians, l can re-introduce these creatures back into the wild by breeding them in captivity.
User Image

Quote:
8/03/06 so, after tweaking the thread a little (changing colours, making pictures less in your face, stuff like that) l've put up some previews for upcoming stuff this weekend. This will be the first time lve ever done something like this...shall be interesting...
7/03/06 Setting up the thread for the first time. feel free to drop in, say hi, tell me what you think. Got a few things planned for the near future, namely flatsales, auctions and raffles, and stuff like that. I'm still working out all the kinks and things here, and hoping l don't screw this up! >.<
User Image

* sooo...whats this all about again?
It's a shop selling pets, nuff said
* selling pets? when/how/what/nani/say wha?
well, l sell them when l hold a Flatsale/auction/raffle/event. Sometimes l give them away to people too
* you give them away?? THEN GIVE ME ONE!!
no...
* how come that person got one for free then??
do l have to explain myself everytime l feel generous or nice? no l don't.
then how about a custom or pet trade
umm...l'll get back to you on that...
* OMG!! l got one l got one!! so now what?
hang about, roleplay, chat, up to you really
* l wanna get the little thing that sugar has, how do l get one of those?
check the familiar post
* OK! Now l wants my little baby to make more babies, how does l do that??
Now you go read the breeding post
* Can l abduct you and use your body for alien experiments??
O.o;; sure?
User Image

These are in the planning, but l dunno how this will be done yet..l gotta plan them more...
User Image

pets name/owner/gender/familair/obtained/pic
exclaim = special

Sugar!/pokemattix/male/peachy/almost squished him then used fly spray on his faceX
Zeus/wooga paes/male/x/event/x
Tatie/Hotaru-neko/female/x/event/X
--/Hitsuzen/female/x/event/ X exclaim
User Image

...ahh... O.o "fiddles around with that code stuff..

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12488897&page=1#679600164][img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e82/kumorisu/banner15.png[/img][/url]

whee, lookie lookie l did it!!

wow, so amazing, your ability with technology boggles my mind...[/sarcasm]

"stuffs you in a bag"

anyway...just post in the thread if you wanna affiliate with me shop, and l'll add you

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces