Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battle of the Bands. Which one is betta?

Panic! At The Disco 0.17201166180758 17.2% [ 59 ]
Junior Senior 0.020408163265306 2.0% [ 7 ]
My Chemical Romance 0.17784256559767 17.8% [ 61 ]
AC/DC 0.17492711370262 17.5% [ 60 ]
Armor For Sleep 0.029154518950437 2.9% [ 10 ]
Avenged Sevenfold 0.0466472303207 4.7% [ 16 ]
System Of A Down 0.16034985422741 16.0% [ 55 ]
Plain White T's 0.21865889212828 21.9% [ 75 ]
Total Votes:[ 343 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 154 155 156 > >> >>> »|

[::]Talk..Talk..Talk[::]

READ THE RULES!

Please Donate-Aproaching Contest!

This is for everyone. OK, well we are coming up to another contest time. And I am severly broke.{Like less than 500gp broke.} oOo. Anyways, I want to give out some money for the next contest winners. Problem though, I don't have much money so they won't be able to get anything. So if everyone who is reading this, please kindly donate. Im appreciating donations over 100gp and your money will go to the contest winners.

Note:Your name and the amount donated will go into my profile. And I will kindly send you a thank you PM.

Everyone one can donate, even if you aren't a regular. Though, if you are a regular then you are definitly encouraged to donate. Please let these people be happy with their money that I will give them. I need donators!XD

[::]Table Of Contents[::]
-Hello-
-Rules-
-Black List-
-Donators-
-Regulars-
-Banners-

Hey everyone! This thread is for all of us who want to talk and talk and talk about random stuff. Im making this thread so we can have fun! Please read the rules before talking.

Also, I'm accepting any amount/item for donations to me and this thread. I have worked hard on this thread and so have the Regulars. We need alittle something something. If you know what I'm saying. Then again, it is totally up to you guys. And I will accept any donations that are going towards the contest winners.

[::]Rules[::]
-No bumping. If you do then you are automatically on the black list!
-Please have fun.
-No flamming.
-Be nice and curtious to others.
-Keep cusing to a minimum. Do not cuse up a storm.
-Romance is allowed-
-If romance please keep under R.
-Don't be bitches.
-If you do not follow the rules you are banned to the Black List for all enternity.
-Three strike warning system. Not going to describe it because I think you guys know what it means.
-Be literate I hate noobs who type like they are on AIM or something.
-Respect me the moderator and all of the Regulars.

[::]The Damned Black List[::]

rose_niesner [<-Bumped Thread.->]
J.T3 [<-Bumped Thread.->]
Frosthorn [<-Bumped Thread->]
Shineye [<-Bumped Thread->]
opoopo [<-Bumped Thread->]
[::]Donators[::]

Jix {{141gp!}}
Disturbance!At The HipHop {{531gp!}}
Allyn_Le fehn {{700gp!}}
xILoveThe80sx {{1000gp!}}
xILoveThe80sx {{CoCo Kitty!}}
ebony_skye {{2000gp!}}
tadako isobi {{8500gp!}}

[::]Regulars[::]
Yes, this does sound corny but these people make this thread what it is today! Which that is why I love them. I will either Pm you or tell you in the thread that you have a choice to be on the Regulars list. I will list the responsibilites and the three-strike system in the post or Pm.
*NOTE: Do not PM me asking to be on the regulars list. It pisses me off and crowds my inbox. If you do so then you are automatically banned.

xILoveThe80sx
greenguitarfreak
Kelement
Annie453
Disturbance!At The HipHop
Kazzamay
X_Imaginary_X

[::]Banners[::]
Here are my banners. Take one if you want. I will accept banners too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12467702&page=1][img]http://tinyurl.com/zb7lf[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12467702&page=1][img]http://tinyurl.com/fo32s[/img][/url]
Hi....Are you as bored as I am?
Chat for all enternity.
Talk people talk.
Allyn_Le fehn
Hi....Are you as bored as I am?
Yay. Someone. Yes, I am definitly am but this is a good way to get gold if you don't feel like RPing.
What shall we talk about then?
Allyn_Le fehn
What shall we talk about then?
LOL. Anything! So where do you live and whats your name?
Just call me Allyn...and I live in Louisiana
Allyn_Le fehn
Just call me Allyn...and I live in Louisiana
Thats cool. I live in Virginia but Im moving up to Michigan this summer. By the way, you can call me Danny.
I have a real good friend who lives in Niles, Michigan...Is that far from where you will be/or already are living?
Allyn_Le fehn
I have a real good friend who lives in Niles, Michigan...Is that far from where you will be/or already are living?
Niles, Michigan. Where is that?
-ponders-
I know its close to Indiana...cause that is where she works.
I've never been there..but she comes here twice a year (christmas and summer vacation)
Allyn_Le fehn
I know its close to Indiana...cause that is where she works.
OK well. Let me see. That can't be too far from where Im moving to. Im moving just north of Detroit to the place where I grew up because my parents hate it here in Virginia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff