@_@ Whats a Gaia? 0.27035830618893 27.0% [ 83 ]
Total Votes:[ 307 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.

My some what not-famous-but-well-known 6 words that i start all my posts in. Ive had it ever since my late CB days and Early GCD days, i was even told off by a Mod for spamming since i had my quest link in it whee . That was around 4 months ago and here I am still going strong!

Now i see more and more people making their own individual posting styles with the ease from the Firefox extension, Oh how i love Tektek and Firefox whee . So what do people think of them? Innovative? Creative? Annoying? Cumbersome to read? Or the Dont Care option?

The SpoonFeeding was up there ^

Instructions For The Tektek Toolbar
You get the Toolbar extension from tektek
http://myqna.tektek.org/
Then when you restart Firfox youll have a toolbar for Gaia, on the Far right hand side there should be a question click that and then go to Right Click Format, put in the Start and End Tags, Then when your at a posting box, right click in it then go to Tektek Format ~! then your ready made tags should be in it.

I like your saying actually. But I don't have one of my own... Nor does one suit me well...
I like them, they're cool, and I dont' mind them at all.

That is if they're not obtrusive, or flashy.

I use to have a 15 digit number at the bottom of my posts, but I never really memorized it...just to random.
heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.--

My formatting used to match my signature image (it still sort of does, but recently I changed it from me in a panda suit to this) and my formatting complimented it. I just never changed it because I like it so much. Plus, PANDAS! x3

*Hey, I made that GCast button! XD I've been seeing a lot of my art around lately.*

EDIT: As for other people's, as long as it doesn't have a huge wonking image in it or annoyingly bright text, it's fine. I happen to love Rhi's for some reason. XD

--
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart
I don't find it annoying at all. I think it's rather creative and expressive that people are starting to create a unique posting style their posts always now consist of. I've seen a lot of them that either show their personality or their avatar's. They're fun to see and read ^^
I do manage to recognize you by it.
I really should check out that tektek thing, though. Maybe I'll strat something of my own. :3

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
[Sami]
I like your saying actually. But I don't have one of my own... Nor does one suit me well...

You could put at the end of your post. "If Your Just Reading This You Missed My Post"

Hey, this is pretty cool. ^_^

...thanks for informing me of this. XD
If I knew how to work those firefox extension I would probably fancy up my posts but for now its just center and green.
Some of them look really nice and classy, but I don't like the ones that are all crazy and full of huge fonts and ads. Those are annoying.

I actually recognize some users' posts by seeing those little things... I recognized this thread title the moment I saw it. xD

Enduring Carpenter

11,550 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cheercrusher 50
a firefox extension. ..so thats how they do it. I seriously thought you copy and pasted into each post. x.x; whats the link to the extension? x3
I don't mind short and sweet ones. But [unnamed user here] had a really annoying one. It was just too long. It was something like 4 lines before and after her post. When you can't tell the post from the trademark... it gets to be a pain. XD

Little grapics are cute too.

So some bother me ( well most do ) and some don't. XD
I always thought they were cool.
Though,I don't have one.
I need one now.
I'll probably do something soon, as of now I have a post color.....bet you can't guess it sweatdrop

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
dark_obs3ssions
I don't find it annoying at all. I think it's rather creative and expressive that people are starting to create a unique posting style their posts always now consist of. I've seen a lot of them that either show their personality or their avatar's. They're fun to see and read ^^

I do sometimes find it weird when people put writing on the top left hand corner and the bottm rigth corner. Like at the top it could go 'My Mamma ALways Said" and at the bottom "Life Like A Box Of Chocolates". But the contents like "The Battle systems Coming" and id read "My Mamma always said...The battle System is coming" ... sweatdrop Real confusing...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff